Devious Devices For Him 18th July 2017

So I've tried to get this working, but my PC ends up with an invisible body whenever the harness/straight jacket/body devices are equipped. Can we run bodyslide on these? I was assuming not since I can't figure out how to select a male body in bodyslide. I think I have all the requirements for this, so I'm not sure how to fix it. 

• 6 months later...

Hi! I've recently tried EVERYTHING to get the items to show on males, but to no avail. No items, except for items from DDA, is visible in game. I checked in tes5edit and it says that let's say the ponyboots from DDX is referenced by ponyboots in DD for him, but in game they're invisible in addition to the rest of the items from DDX. I've built every single item in bodyslide, but they're even invisible on females for some reason. 

Since the ponyboots are referenced by the one in DD for him, I can't use the "copy as override into" and then select DD for him, only with the items that are not supported  by DD for him I have the opportunity to do so. 

Anyone that can give some advice on excactly how to do this? I have tried every method I know of, but still all items from DDX are invisible on males as well as females :/  

Thanks in advance! 

• 2 years later...
在1 / 24 / 2019上午4:47,黄蜂说:

嗨,不,但这个mod现在已经过时了,可能需要旧版本的Devious Devices才能正常工作。我不记得我的mod最适合哪个版本的DD,恐怕因为我已经很久没有看过Skyrim modding了。

Hey, today is 2022/5/13, your mod is still compatible with the current DD5.2B4 /DCL (Deviously cursed loot) 9.0B2, although DD5.2 already has its own for him function that is better than yours .
But DCL is still not compatible with males, you can continue to use your Dcl for him. Making DCL compatible for males is still available.

Edited by 243643896