Escape the Cell - Live Another Life and Skyrim Unbound Mini addons

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A mod of interest:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79330/?

Primarily of import - opens Korvanjuud without doing the civil war quest to recover the crown there. Also allows purchase of Hjerim.

Hmm...that would fix the issue with the dragon but it would also cause problems with my Non-Dragonborn storyline, part of which requires the civil war to be resolved.

I forget the dragon problem, but I dont think the mod did MQ stuff.

The CW parts are optional, just that someone would need to know to not do that.

I mostly thought about Korvanjuud, but you got that fixed now too.

it's not supposed to do MQ stuff. In fact, the entire point of it is to be able to act as if dragons don't exist. But turns out if you haven't done the first parts of the MQ, Balgruff won't let you do CV stuff. He's too concerned about the dragon attacking the tower. Not a problem for Unbound users, but a little off-putting for LAL users.

A mod of interest:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79330/?

Primarily of import - opens Korvanjuud without doing the civil war quest to recover the crown there. Also allows purchase of Hjerim.

Also, thanks for linking this, not just because it might prove useful, but because it introduced me to the author, who is freakin' hilarious.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who do I PM to get the beta, I like the get my House back and can't seem to find the assistant at the end of Bleak Falls.

am also looking for the Minister of Districts at Bleak Falls Barrow, no where to be found....

that is fixed in the beta. i'll be working on this mod over the next week - hopefully it will be ready by the new year.

• 4 weeks later...

Who do I PM to get the beta, I like the get my House back and can't seem to find the assistant at the end of Bleak Falls.

am also looking for the Minister of Districts at Bleak Falls Barrow, no where to be found....

that is fixed in the beta. i'll be working on this mod over the next week - hopefully it will be ready by the new year.

Just upgraded...

Heck, I can't find the Minister of Districts on the first leg in or near Helgen.    Any tips?

Sounds like I'm about to get locked out of my favorite house.   Is there anything we can do to delay that while we wait for the next update to the mod?

Just upgraded...

Heck, I can't find the Minister of Districts on the first leg in or near Helgen. Any tips?

Sounds like I'm about to get locked out of my favorite house. Is there anything we can do to delay that while we wait for the next update to the mod?

well, you could join the beta. ;)
  • 3 weeks later...

Just noticed that version 6.1 has a few script conflicts with USLEEP.

defaultsetstagetrigscript and da02pillarscript

Did the USLEEP changes get copied over?

probably. i'm not sure what those scripts do, but i did edit a few vanilla things in order to get the non-dragonborn storyline working.

probably. i'm not sure what those scripts do, but i did edit a few vanilla things in order to get the non-dragonborn storyline working.

Defaultsetstagetrigscript is a storymanager script, which run and quit after setting/starting quest stages. USLEEP team has made fixes for it, so that it would run and quit properly.

defaultSetStageTrigSCRIPT should bail out of processing commands to set a quest stage if it is not able to start the quest it belongs to. Testing has shown that this is due to the quest having been run once before and then being stopped. The debug trap message has been removed now. (Bug #15680)

defaultSetStageTrigSCRIPT did not make sure the stage to be set hadn't been done yet before trying to start the quest and/or set the desired stage. (Bug #14245)

DA02 is ID for Boethia's Calling. Da02pillarscript manages the sacrifice pillar. I have no idea which fix to that quest points to that. It might be the fix for getting bounty from Botehtia's conduit dying. I am not 100% certain though. USLEEP release notes did not mention directly what they did to that pillar.

Defaultsetstagetrigscript is a storymanager script, which run and quit after setting/starting quest stages. USLEEP team has made fixes for it, so that it would run and quit properly.

defaultSetStageTrigSCRIPT should bail out of processing commands to set a quest stage if it is not able to start the quest it belongs to. Testing has shown that this is due to the quest having been run once before and then being stopped. The debug trap message has been removed now. (Bug #15680)

defaultSetStageTrigSCRIPT did not make sure the stage to be set hadn't been done yet before trying to start the quest and/or set the desired stage. (Bug #14245)

DA02 is ID for Boethia's Calling. Da02pillarscript manages the sacrifice pillar. I have no idea which fix to that quest points to that. It might be the fix for getting bounty from Botehtia's conduit dying. I am not 100% certain though. USLEEP release notes did not mention directly what they did to that pillar.

ah. I did use that pillar, but it shouldn't affect wherever the original is.
  • 3 months later...

Okay, 7.0 is what we've accomplished so far. I really only uploaded it so I can easily get it to my laptop, but it's been ages since I've promised it, so here it is. More coming soon!

• 5 months later...
On 01/12/2017 at 8:10 AM, briman23 said:

So I started with the warlocks thrall beginning, and I spoke with porter haven. the quest says to speak with him again, but he one has one dialogue choice. "we should probably look for survivors." he reply's to that, but then nothing happens

Sounds like you chose the dragonborn path. If you have Live Another Life, this is where you pick up the book to start the main quest. If you have Skyrim Unbound...I don't remember what he says then. Something to push you toward the main quest. Point is, if you are in Helgen talking to Porter, and you have chosen the dragonborn path, you are done with the EtC portion of your gameplay. Did you enjoy the Warlock's Thrall story?

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...