Here's an experiment. . .  thoughts?

That looks fun! Some arcane type symbols would be great too. I'd totally go for some overlays that radiated out... a slight glow effect, would totally rock.

I also tried the sevenbase, it's taking a bit of fiddling and most of it's too big for the more petite side of unpb, but I'll post up some images after sleep time

Here's an experiment. . .  thoughts?

That looks fun! Some arcane type symbols would be great too. I'd totally go for some overlays that radiated out... a slight glow effect, would totally rock.

I also tried the sevenbase, it's taking a bit of fiddling and most of it's too big for the more petite side of unpb, but I'll post up some images after sleep time

you can SLEEP WHEN YOU'RE DEAD. 

wuss.

Yeah cya tmw. My woobi is callin me.

I might have a go at the psd files myself, dunno

Here's what ThisTownIsKillingMe sevenbase version looks like for me:

Skin texture without overlay

post-433593-0-23587200-1409427451_thumb.png

She's shy :3

With overlay

post-433593-0-46954700-1409427432_thumb.png

post-433593-0-52356600-1409427442_thumb.png

post-433593-0-35871000-1409427458_thumb.png

post-433593-0-13679400-1409427464_thumb.png

The small is too small, when fiddling with the colors it barely peeks out from the nipple part of the overlay and medium is very nearly too big for smaller size breasts. I fell out of my chair laughing at the big and blam. Her entire breast was covered. I failed to get captures of that. I was giggling too hard. So, I find a weird combination works fairly well. The textures are a bit distorted still. 

On the plus side I finally figured out why my SS from before looked like poo. ENboost was arguing with sweetfx for screenshots lol. Seems enb captures before the overlays even get a chance to be applied. 

yeaht eh distortion is because cbbe has a FUCKED up shape on the uv. It pinches weird. Therefore, the same shape on a different uv will produce a different shape on the live model.

To whoever cares, (ThisTownIsKillingMe and whoever else) if you have PS Extended, I would suggest that you replace my cbbe model with a 7b/unp model. 

• Open the model in nifskope
  • export as obj. (PS will then be able to import it)
  • It will then need some fuckwith to put it in the right position for lighting and viewing.
  • take your favorite skin dds and add it to the diffuse layer.
  • edit the diffuse layer to see it in a different doc.
  • HIDE the original texture... so that it's now transparent.
  • make and select a new layer.

at this point you can start making overlay templates.

• in the original doc, select the mesh layer.
  • make a brush that is a giant circle of whatever color you want as big as the size of areola that you want.
  • line up as best as you can on a nipple. it needs to be as straight on as you can get it.
  • click, one time, putting that circle on the boob. 
  • save.
  • switch to the opened diffuse texture and wait a sec. The circle that you drew will appear there.

You now have a template for that size. I used all my templates as masks.

In my doc, there's a checkerboard. You can copy that over to here. 

if anyone gets this far and needs more instruction, lemme know and I'll post.

If you don't have PS6 Extended, ebay has used copies for really cheap. hit me pm and I can link you to a friends store.

I've been away for a few days but now that I'm back I can continue working on the sevenbase version. I haven't done much with the textures (excluding medium) other than just move them to the right spot so you don't have nipples under your nipples, so I'm aware that there are quite a few things that need adjusting with it. I also now know that it doesn't really work with UNP just because it was converted to a UNP based body (thanks to Nightskia testing that out for me).

As for the small, it's pretty close to the same size as the nipples on Maevan2's Mature Skin, so if you're seeing your skin texture's nipples around the edges, there's always the ability to use the blank overlay underneath and just mess with coloring and transparency until it looks right. Could always add another, smaller blank overlay if it covers too much (which I'm sure it will since it's the size of the blam ones, if I remember correctly).

I don't want to make each of the different sizes too similar, that would defeat the purpose of having different sizes. But yeah, I could mess with the sizes more.

I'm also doing this all in Photoshop CS5.1, so edit features are probably a bit more limited for me.

I'll work on them more and I'll work on the desaturated ones too. Though I've got a lot going on so if anyone thinks they can top what I've done so far before I get around to it, go ahead.

You're doing a fantastic job :3 I was just helping out because I'm stupid like that lol. I work with that program every day for t-shirt designs (rl) and textures for another simulator and I'm not too proud of myself to say I hadn't ever actually used the 3d side of my cs5 before so what I was looking at was pretty damn intimidating :lol:. You and Monsto BOTH get all my internet cookies

Is there console command for this mod to be initiated manually?

somehow I think it's not initiating at all by some unknown reason.  

Racemenu>morph>Body>Pick a slot and hit "T"

if you are referring about console racemenu->overlay->body->hitting T, that method does not work...for "certain" save.

other saves are working fine somehow.

I've been away for a few days but now that I'm back I can continue working on the sevenbase version. I haven't done much with the textures (excluding medium) other than just move them to the right spot so you don't have nipples under your nipples, so I'm aware that there are quite a few things that need adjusting with it. I also now know that it doesn't really work with UNP just because it was converted to a UNP based body (thanks to Nightskia testing that out for me).

As for the small, it's pretty close to the same size as the nipples on Maevan2's Mature Skin, so if you're seeing your skin texture's nipples around the edges, there's always the ability to use the blank overlay underneath and just mess with coloring and transparency until it looks right. Could always add another, smaller blank overlay if it covers too much (which I'm sure it will since it's the size of the blam ones, if I remember correctly).

I don't want to make each of the different sizes too similar, that would defeat the purpose of having different sizes. But yeah, I could mess with the sizes more.

I'm also doing this all in Photoshop CS5.1, so edit features are probably a bit more limited for me.

I'll work on them more and I'll work on the desaturated ones too. Though I've got a lot going on so if anyone thinks they can top what I've done so far before I get around to it, go ahead.

did you see my li'l tutorial a couple pages back? You should really do that and create circular mask templates before you do mush else. the cbbe circular looks like a pillowed square on 7b/unp.

I have a problem of misplacement, I belive it is because I'm using UN7B :s , could you make compatible textures or teach me how to fix them on my own, wouldn't mind at all learning how to do it  :P.

The center appears above the nipple area, I can take a screen shot if needed.

Thank you, Awsome mod by by the way  :heart:  

EDIT: Danm it! I feel kinda dumb! I'm sorry didn't red the part that says that the textures are for CBBE, etc...

Never the less, can I still ask for it?

I have a problem of misplacement, I belive it is because I'm using UN7B :s , could you make compatible textures or teach me how to fix them on my own, wouldn't mind at all learning how to do it  :P.

EDIT: Danm it! I feel kinda dumb! I'm sorry didn't red the part that says that the textures are for CBBE, etc...

Nope.

All the requests to convert to UNP/7b have already been used up in this thread. 

(that means you should have searched the thread... you can still do that, you know)

Is there console command for this mod to be initiated manually?

somehow I think it's not initiating at all by some unknown reason.

Racemenu>morph>Body>Pick a slot and hit "T"

if you are referring about console racemenu->overlay->body->hitting T, that method does not work...for "certain" save.

other saves are working fine somehow.

if you load a save, and showracemenu, and the overlays are not available, it's a mod-load problem.

The only script it has is the one to tell racemenu that it's there. if it's not loading that script, then as far as skyrim is concerned it's not there.

oh btw...  

Explain Your Avatard :: Take a minute and explain your avatard, if you would please (=

Nope.

All the requests to convert to UNP/7b have already been used up in this thread. 

(that means you should have searched the thread... you can still do that, you know)

So sorry  :(, when I read several posts in a small time interval I tend to skip posts, thank you and sorry for the trouble. 

the newest Alt Actors is stable enough. When the cam turns around to show the face, click I guess middle mouse, and you'll be there. The problem is that it doesn't save the data on the alt actor. So no changes are really made.

If you want to individualize, you're outta luck without custom races or Everybody's Different (which is just a bunch of custom races anyway). 

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to ask if by chance there is a UNPB version of this in the making. I would very much welcome this :P

There's a 7b version back a couple pages, uses same technicals as unp. I was waiting for confirmation of it's completeness before including it in the upload page...

Let me know how it works for you.

Just wanted to ask if by chance there is a UNPB version of this in the making. I would very much welcome this :P

There's a 7b version back a couple pages, uses same technicals as unp. I was waiting for confirmation of it's completeness before including it in the upload page...

Works like a charm. Thank you very much! :)

Works like a charm. Thank you very much! :)

It's fantastic work, but if I use spell body change I have four tits. Anyway it look fantastic, good work.

Great job with the tit kit!. I was messing around with the 7base conversion on citrus body. Here are some screenshots.

This is good news. I'll add it to the downloads tonight so that others may partake.