iqpP8ESOnJFA.png

Stella's got a secret . . . she has trick titties and Bob is the lucky guy to

find out the hard way!

Find out Stella's "secret" using this one amazing weird trick

that doctors don't want you to know!

i9YY3R0atZyRp.png

Tit Kit v1

Is something missing in your life?

Are you looking for some other customizable body part that you can spend hours perfecting? Have you stylized your players body (BodySlide), cock (SoS), hair (SGHairs), armor (TERA Armors), weapons (take your pick) and their associated physical bouncing properties? Do you no longer have anything to take inordinate amounts of time to build the perfect Stormcloak dog-girl fucking a busty-sub Forsworn dick-girl?

Well look no further! Areola to the rescue!

Using RaceMenu, this collection of body overlays will allow you to customize your pc's areola and nipples. You can mix and match different types and sizes, specify colors, and generally mish-mash all kinds of shit together to create the perfect nipple/areola combination

It's simple: In RaceMenu, click the "overlays" tab on the right, then click the "body" icon on the left. Make something beautiful and post some screens.

Protip: when you take screens, upload directly from the screenshots folder on your pc. Much simpler than trying to upload from steamcommunity.com.

(Ima let you in on another little secret: this is really version 3 of Aureolean. It's the same idea but built so differently as to require a whole new everything.)

• Screens attached. More screens over here.
  • For the photoshop source files, check the Nexus Page.

iWADMGhgJWNyp.png

You need . . .

• RaceMenu. Install it. No there isn't an ECE version. No there won't be an ECE version.
  • CBBE, ADEC, CSHBHC, BodySlide body types. If you use a body that is somehow based on one of those, it will probably work. At the moment, there is no UNP version. Maybe . . . I haven't decided yet. (I mean BodySlide is so flexible, why even bother with a dedicated body any more?)

iNRgepFDx5e4j.png

Emmitt says "Use Mod Organizer!"

Note: The archive has ~93% compression ratio. You will need near 300 megabyte to uncompress this < 400 kilobyte file

You can do it however you want but Mod Organizer is fast, flexible, and uses current Windows technology to manage all of your Skyrim, Fallout, and Oblivion mods. It is ALL the shit.

Even if you're not using Mod Organizer the installation is simple: DL the mod and install it. It replaces nothing and it only installs a handful of overlays that only work with RaceMenu. Therefore you should have zero conflicts, even if you install it manually.

iDRQWbBDVA9Vf.png

Tit Kit:

make a martini, then make some nipples. Stella Won't Tell.

That sounded so coool ....

But no unp support ... i'm such a sad panda now :'(

Meh, to be honest I keep switching bodies from UNP to CBBE then UNP again then back to CBBE, I really cant tell a difference without pictures.

Whenever I see a bodytype specific mod that I like, I simply switch out. Speaking of which, this mod has my attention, UNP ----> CBBE atm.

Guest endgameaddiction

Fabulous! Though, I am tracking to see if a version for UNP will come out. Eventually I do plan to switch to RM since ECE is rarely supported for cosmetics.

I think a cool idea for this would be some lactating like nipples or for some of those really kinky people out there maybe fuck-able nipples (labia shaped nipples).

Just something I think people will probably ask for, personally I wouldn't mind the lactating but I'm not very good at design or make tints or anything like that.

Why all these good ideas based on racemenu? I am an ece user, and because of this no frecklemania no tattooes cos everybody hate ece it seems.

I wont use racemenu as it is a piece of...

I tried to make beautiful faces with it, and the result was horrific. ECE is far better with faces also you can save the presets what you cannot do with racemenu.

They are not compatible so no way to use them both.

Another mod which ECE users cannot use along with citrus heads...:s

Why all these good ideas based on racemenu? I am an ece user, and because of this no frecklemania no tattooes cos everybody hate ece it seems.

I wont use racemenu as it is a piece of...

I tried to make beautiful faces with it, and the result was horrific. ECE is far better with faces also you can save the presets what you cannot do with racemenu.

They are not compatible so no way to use them both.

Another mod which ECE users cannot use along with citrus heads... :s

Just to clarify, you can save your presets with Racemenu. and you can save a lot more than ECE I believe.

Also, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35230-ece-vs-racemenu-and-other-things/?do=findComment&comment=886196. It is possible to make the same character created by ECE with racemenu, just take a lil' more time.

On-topic, lol Monsto, I dig the presentation haha. I currently use S7BO but I'll be sure to check this out, I dig the idea and hopefully people add more to it.

(I mean BodySlide is so flexible, why even bother with a dedicated body any more?)

Because my favorite armor/clothing mods are so strictly unp that there is no conversion for them (insert sad kitty face here) Otherwise I'd have my own unpb variant with slightly bigger than 100 weight bewb. Besides, I glance over at Suckits screen and see giant bewbs there all day long lol.

Pretty puleeze with a choco cherry on top make a unp/b version? :3 (Does adding the whip cream help my begging any?)

(I mean BodySlide is so flexible, why even bother with a dedicated body any more?)

Because my favorite armor/clothing mods are so strictly unp that there is no conversion for them (insert sad kitty face here) Otherwise I'd have my own unpb variant with slightly bigger than 100 weight bewb. Besides, I glance over at Suckits screen and see giant bewbs there all day long lol.

Pretty puleeze with a choco cherry on top make a unp/b version? :3 (Does adding the whip cream help my begging any?)

Just convert the armour with outfitstudio. It takes like 20 minutes for a complex outfit.

Just convert the armour with outfitstudio. It takes like 20 minutes for a complex outfit.

Not for a lack of trying, some don't translate all that well. Thank you for pointing it out though, I use outfit studio quite often when patching in weights. 

This, I think, is sorta kinda maybe a SUPER important mod for custom body options. Playing with it today and I'm uber happy. If you're not into remaking or modifying your own body textures just to get the one perfect feature you want on it, and I'm not, then this is great. So much easier too. Why hasn't anyone done it before1!?

I have some nice images to post here of my results after a few minutes of play, so I will. removed from post on request. Thank you, monstro. 

post-431800-0-09349500-1408295680_thumb.png

post-431800-0-58950100-1408295705_thumb.png

post-431800-0-08308000-1408295732_thumb.png

post-431800-0-75043400-1408295761_thumb.png

post-431800-0-77779400-1408295773_thumb.png

This, I think, is sorta kinda maybe a SUPER important mod for custom body options. Playing with it today and I'm uber happy. If you're not into remaking or modifying your own body textures just to get the one perfect feature you want on it, and I'm not, then this is great. So much easier too. Why hasn't anyone done it before1!?

I have some nice images to post here of my results after a few minutes of play, so I will. removed from post on request. Thank you, monstro. 

Thanks for the screens! Plz post these shots to nexus too?

Some people like body meshes that don't suck. :)

Then use bodyslide and make a mesh that doesn't suck! (=

Last time I checked, BodySlide doesn't improve poly count or weight painting. :V

Seriously though, I'll be watching this for a UNP version. I didn't realize how much samenips irritated me until I lined all my girls up recently. :\

I use UNP because I like the shape of the breasts a little better... but honestly there's not that much difference. Still, all of my current collection of armors and clothings are in UNP format (there's a LOT) and I'm too damn lazy to do my own mesh reworking, so... here's hoping for a UNP version!

First of all, thanks for sharing, just tested it with CBBE (I'm an unp user, cbbe still doesn't look better - but that's my opinion).

Some of your textures got a brighter outline, mostly under the areola which is quite noticeable. Was that intended?

And you've got an error in your darker description:

At the moment, there is no UNP version. Maybe . . . I haven't decided yet. (I mean BodySlide is so flexible, why even bother with a dedicated body any more?)

Unp has "Bodyslide unp" and real unp files for Bodyslide 2:

Sorry for posting the same image over and over again. Done in Bodyslide 2, not a fake unp body mesh.

7uPqrjv.jpg

It would be nice if you'd adapt your work for the "dedicated" (translation got more meanings for that word, I've choosen "proper" :D) body, too.

First of all, thanks for sharing, just tested it with CBBE (I'm an unp user, cbbe still doesn't look better - but that's my opinion).

Some of your textures got a brighter outline, mostly under the areola which is quite noticeable. Was that intended?

And you've got an error in your darker description:

At the moment, there is no UNP version. Maybe . . . I haven't decided yet. (I mean BodySlide is so flexible, why even bother with a dedicated body any more?)

Unp has "Bodyslide unp" and real unp files for Bodyslide 2:

Sorry for posting the same image over and over again. Done in Bodyslide 2, not a fake unp body mesh.

7uPqrjv.jpg

It would be nice if you'd adapt your work for the "dedicated" (translation got more meanings for that word, I've choosen "proper" :D) body, too.

Yeah I'm getting that vibe.

Problem is that it'll probably wind up being exactly as if doing it from scratch. I mean i could probably do a conversion, and have 'circular' areola with misshapen art because the cbbe UV is so distorted. 

I dunno . . . I'll experiment some time this week.

If only this was around before I went trying to edit the overlays and body textures! Now I can get rid of my crappy editted areola colors <3

Quick question, is there a way or mod to add more body paint slots? I have mine filled up right now with tattoos and body freckles.

I might just have to try merging all my tattoos currently in use into one overlay to make some room I think.

If only this was around before I went trying to edit the overlays and body textures! Now I can get rid of my crappy editted areola colors <3

Quick question, is there a way or mod to add more body paint slots? I have mine filled up right now with tattoos and body freckles.

I might just have to try merging all my tattoos currently in use into one overlay to make some room I think.

YOu might start a thread in skyrim mods about it. The author is a regualr here and he may see it.