Help with CBBE Bodyslide

Sorry if this is a noob question, but how do I get Bodyslide to work? I've installed SKSE, Sky UI, CBBE, and Bodyslide, then created a new preset with the "Build" button, but when I create a character, there is no difference in the preview. Can someone provide me with the exact steps one must take to get it working? Assume we are starting with Vanilla Skyrim, and using NMM. Thanks in advance!

First thing take a look at the forum read the rules there are allready 3 people on the first page asking the same stuff

So for bodyslide start is choose the body you want most likley cbbeadvanced then choose your preset edit it to your like with the sliders push create bodies button done btw if you google bodyslide tutorial there are a ton of guides for it

I believe the button you need to press after messing with the sliders, is, "Create Bodies" not "Batch Build", at least for BodySlide 2.0.

You can use the "Batch Build" button to create the main body, clothing and armors simultaneously.  CBBE and BodySlide has also been updated.

Yea, I know this is possible but I was trying to explain in the simplest terms of what he was wanting to achieve. I'm sure as a noobie he just messed with the sliders and wanted his body in-game right away.

Another thing, depending on your mod manager the files will be copied to Skyrim\data\meshes. I know for me, I use Mod Organizer but I don't run BodySlide through Mod Organizer so I have to manually place my created bodies within the CBBE installation folder I created with Mod Organizer.

Archived