i have little problem with textures i using cbbe I do not know if given the wrong path to nif. files or wrong installing weird:( game use vanilla texture and i dont know why:D

2015-08-1_wqanahs.jpg

This replacer is for UNP users

imposible i changed all texture from this mod and i know it that is on UNP ,i changed from this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/574-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/

ummm i don't think thats how it works....when i used the CBBE i was using a custom race ( ECE because the young nord is mega cute ) and it work fine

When i use this i didn't change a thing well beside of course a UNP body ( i was using sevenbase but i really hated the breast so im glad UUNP is out lol )

So that issue i never heard of from this topic sorry most likely the author will say the same thing......

you change custom race only if i understand correctly but i want change only khajiit female race vanilla nothing else bcs i playing male character thats my opinion ;),but let's get to specifics i did it :D i work hard and I am pouring sweat but k, i do it from EBD mod i repair head hair issue and body texture  ;) i share it hahhaha kurwa i did ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

2015-08-2_wqaswaa.jpg

2015-08-2_wqaswaq.jpg

btw. if someone using mods Inconsequential NPCs,Interesting NPCs they have bug about deformation face on khajiit(page 1 post from bahamut)  i dont know how to fix maybe someone in future doing patch

• 8 months later...

i have little problem with textures i using cbbe I do not know if given the wrong path to nif. files or wrong installing weird:( game use vanilla texture and i dont know why:D

2015-08-1_wqanahs.jpg

This replacer is for UNP users

imposible i changed all texture from this mod and i know it that is on UNP ,i changed from this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/574-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/

ummm i don't think thats how it works....when i used the CBBE i was using a custom race ( ECE because the young nord is mega cute ) and it work fine

When i use this i didn't change a thing well beside of course a UNP body ( i was using sevenbase but i really hated the breast so im glad UUNP is out lol )

So that issue i never heard of from this topic sorry most likely the author will say the same thing......

you change custom race only if i understand correctly but i want change only khajiit female race vanilla nothing else bcs i playing male character thats my opinion ;),but let's get to specifics i did it :D i work hard and I am pouring sweat but k, i do it from EBD mod i repair head hair issue and body texture  ;) i share it hahhaha kurwa i did ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

2015-08-2_wqaswaa.jpg

2015-08-2_wqaswaq.jpg

btw. if someone using mods Inconsequential NPCs,Interesting NPCs they have bug about deformation face on khajiit(page 1 post from bahamut)  i dont know how to fix maybe someone in future doing patch

I am having the exact same issue you were having but i am a complete noob when it comes to any type of modding and i tend to break things more than i fix them. is there a way you could send me those files or point me in the direction of something that works? It would be greatly appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tried installing this and using Aiko's textures to convert it to CBBE, but it doesn't seem to work and still displays as though they were UNP textures on a CBBE body. Looking at the texture files in the folders for the CBBE conversion and your version, yours has more files in the KhajiitFemale folder.

Your folder has

• femalebody
  • femalebody_1
  • femalebody_1_msn
  • femalebody_1_s
  • femalebody_1_sk
  • femalebody_msn
  • femalebody_s
  • femalebody_sk

And so on for the hands and head while the CBBE textures only have

• femalebody_1
  • femalebody_1_msn
  • femalebody_1_s

And the same thing for the hands. Should I delete the original femalebody files from your UNP version, then copy/paste in the CBBE textures to get it to work?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

would it be possible to get this mod on ps4?

Your question was never answered because the PS4 will never have body replacement mods. It's a known fact that Sony doesn't allow custom assets in the mods for PS4. This includes scripts, textures, models (meshes), maps, sounds, and anything that adds things other than a plugin.... Simple put, PS4 is the worst platform for Skyrim.

I have a question though: has anyone had problems with this mod? I've tried to get my game to boot without crashes, to no avail.

Does this mod require on of the original mods to work? The OP states no info on this.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2014 at 3:09 AM, Azaira said:

I suggest going through your load order, turning off 5 mods at a time, and start a new game each each time you turn them off.

Once you narrow it down to 5, check them 1 or 2 at a time to figure out what mod is incompatible.

I just did this for my game, and Skyrim Sizes needs to be placed right before my ESP for it to show the ears in my game.

Also, it should be possible to put my ESP at the very end of the list without issues, though it isn't recommended and I'm not certain about it.

If you can narrow down what mod is creating the issues for you I might be able to check it out and fix it. (I am still new at this so no guarantees)

It could also just be that its incompatible with your races patch. Which is understandable.

Also, Khajiit hairstyles will still show up, but they will no longer fit the head mesh - they use a human head instead of a khajiit head.

I am having the same issue and I tried the very last slot in the load order. I have nothing replacing anything on the khajiits except UUNP body replacer which the textures have been overwritten by this mod. I also get an error when loading up in the CK to take a peek saying facegen tri files are missing. There is also no animation for lipsync apparently. I don't know if this is the way it is supposed to be or what. I didn't see anything in the description about no lip movement. I see I am very limited as to what it will let me do with racemenu sliders when creating a character. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...