I love this mod. love it.

I wanted a character looking more human and packaged it to share..

I'm using a TBBP/HDT version of the unpb body.. Yes.. I know it doesn't look so much like a cat anymore..

The other side is covered with fur mostly if that helps.

Cheers

Thank You for sharing :D

Also

The only real known issue I know of is when using Khajiit eyes and moving their position with the 2nd set of eye sliders.

Other than that it's down to formlists opening up extra eyes for males (which shouldn't matter since you'd play as a female with this mod).

And mod incompatibilities causing issues, which can usually be solved by changing your load order.

This mod doesn't add a body, its mainly textures.

What you need is a UNP body type and a Skeleton which is likely required by the UNP body.

There are lots of UNP style bodies here and on the nexus available for download, as well as skeletons, like XP32.

I should probably add a link to a UNP body though on the front page though.

What I have been using:

UNPB - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900/?

XPMSE - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/.

I haven't actually tested that. I don't wana be a vampire myself xD

I might test it later, or you are welcome to if you'd like.

Update:

Looks fine from first glance, if there is a problem let me know and I'll see about fixing it.

yes ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Technically, there is a CBBE version.

All you need to do it get the textures from the mod here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24851-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/?hl=%20eiries%20%20ohmes%20%20raht

And replace the textures inside this mod with them.

Unfortunately

I tried doing this and failed

for the files of both mods just don't add up to begin with:

post-356638-0-61190000-1423919322_thumb.png

I still tried to replace all the files with the suppose corresponding ones,

though it ended up crushed my game.

Or did I just do it wrong?

• 5 months later...

I had a lot of problems with this mod for some reason. I'm not that great with modding editing etc this game, so I didn't actually know where to begin. The game crashed after selecting the khajiit race.

After installing the original ohmes rath mod from the nexus and installing the eires ohmes raht mod it still didn't work. Somehow after uninstalling those it worked and I don't know where the problem was or what fixed it.

well, now it works, and man I like these khajiit. I actually hated khajiit, I never played one in any TES. but this mod is awesome.

Now I need to find some  mod that changes their default voices to something more cute that actually matches their new appearances =)

and default NPCs look a bit creepy, because their ears float above their heads and they are bald, but oh well...  I hate the default furry khajiit, seeing their new female faces is more welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

i have little problem with textures i using cbbe I do not know if given the wrong path to nif. files or wrong installing weird:( game use vanilla texture and i dont know why:D

2015-08-1_wqanahs.jpg

This replacer is for UNP users

imposible i changed all texture from this mod and i know it that is on UNP ,i changed from this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/574-eiries-ohmes-raht-cbbe-version/

ummm i don't think thats how it works....when i used the CBBE i was using a custom race ( ECE because the young nord is mega cute ) and it work fine

When i use this i didn't change a thing well beside of course a UNP body ( i was using sevenbase but i really hated the breast so im glad UUNP is out lol )

So that issue i never heard of from this topic sorry most likely the author will say the same thing......