Just to be clear, DDe was working 100% fine. I've done the meshes on Bodyslide and they were all appearing. The problem is restricted to the plugs.

On 5/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, Hanshurtig11 said:

Unfortunatly i have no clues, but the same problem for a while now. And no solution yet :frown:

About only half of the item dissapear, might be, that the bell/sign and chain are HDT part of the item.

Thou any other HDT item works fine for me. The problem started for me with the use off DD 4.0

Hm, but is the chain/bell physics based on HDT or on the game physics? I mean, there's no HDT requirement for DDe. I've reinstalled DDe, HDT, even tried to run Skyrim without HDT altogether, and the result is the same: the "cling cling" noises but with only the static (the "base" of the plug) visible. If its based on HDT I could actually ask on the HDT question forum.

6 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

That's actually what I did, not realizing there was a guide to follow. It didn't work.

Edit: nothing is showing up in override in MO

Edit:Edit: I found the problem in previews. The textures for several items are missing in bodyslide. which doesnt make sense to me as they all appear in game in the item menu, and exist in the DD folders

Capture.PNG

On 26/04/2018 at 8:35 AM, HeeroInferno said:

nope nothing I added the picture so you could see the problem I'm having.

20180425203241_1.jpg

Having similar issues.

One thing I noticed is that yoke animations tied to zap v8.0 are perfectly fine, only DD ones have this T-pose issue. Also noted that under zap v8.0, DD is not registered. Not sure if it should be registered or not though.

DD is no longer aware of ZAP. You can or cannot register ZAP's animations (I would recommend against it, because it makes bound animations randomly play in situations when nobody is bound), but it matters not for DD.

If you experience T-Poses, you either forgot to run FNIS or haven't installed the mod properly.

15 minutes ago, Kimy said:

DD is no longer aware of ZAP. You can or cannot register ZAP's animations (I would recommend against it, because it makes bound animations randomly play in situations when nobody is bound), but it matters not for DD.

If you experience T-Poses, you either forgot to run FNIS or haven't installed the mod properly.

I ran FNIS, defintely.

Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...

As for installation, I left it to Mod Organizer, perhaps it screwed up.

All requirements have been installed, only difference is FNIS is v7.43 XXL.

Edit: For clarification on the T-poses, it only occurs when armbinder, yoke or hobble dress is equipped.

20 minutes ago, Scratax said:

I ran FNIS, defintely.

Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...

Edit: For clarification on the T-poses, it only occurs when armbinder, yoke or hobble dress is equipped.

in some environments it's needed to install FNiS itself in the games data folder.
You only need to place the Tools folder (from the main and creatures download) in the data folder and then point MO to this installation instead of the mod inside MO.

FNiS 7.4.x has folder redirect support for MO and Vortex but i suggest to ignore it for now because FNiS can fail to find its own files if you do.

P.s.: This is very likely not solving your problem, but good advice in general to prevent seemingly random errors.

8 minutes ago, CGi said:

in some environments it's needed to install FNiS itself in the games data folder.
You only need to place the Tools folder (from the main and creatures download) in the data folder and then point MO to this installation instead of the mod inside MO.

FNiS 7.4.x has folder redirect support for MO and Vortex but i suggest to ignore it for now because FNiS can fail to find its own files if you do.

P.s.: This is very likely not solving your problem, but good advice in general to prevent seemingly random errors.

Will do tomorrow.

I'll probably try using a non-XXL version of FNIS, perhaps use NMM or reinstall stuff to try to troubleshoot it.

3 minutes ago, Scratax said:

Will do tomorrow.

I'll probably try using a non-XXL version of FNIS, perhaps use NMM or reinstall stuff to try to troubleshoot it.

i use FNiS V7.4.4 XXL and it works just fine having it installed in the mentioned way.

Just make sure you don't install over 12000 animations. SkyrimLE is not really capable of supporting this many.
For me the limit is even 11000, depending on the animations installed. And SL only supports 500 as-is and up to 750 with patch.

Maybe verify your DD installation by simply reinstalling it to ensure all files are correctly installed?

5 minutes ago, Scratax said:

Will do tomorrow.

Just don't ignore any errors or warnings, errors are obviously fatal but almost all warnings are also fatal.  Also make sure you have not checked the "Options" for mods you do not have installed and you do have the options checked for mods you do have installed.  Mismatch between options and installed mods is also normally fatal. Fatal = You're gonna get T-Poses because it didn't set the files up the way YOUR game needs them.

50 minutes ago, Scratax said:

I ran FNIS, defintely.

Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...

I've also heard some reports that fnis may not work properly if you leave the files in the overwrite folder instead of making a "mod" out of them.

I'm guessing there's a reason MO will yell at you if you have files in there.

2 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

I've also heard some reports that fnis may not work properly if you leave the files in the overwrite folder instead of making a "mod" out of them.

Leaving files in the Overwrite folder means other activities which also create new files will get their files merged in until you have an overwrite folder that will be almost impossible to sort out.

Much better to simply move things to where they belong as they occur than to wait until you've got a mess and may no longer be able to tell which files go where.

10 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Cleared my overwrite and attached relevant files to their respective mods.

Still getting the T pose. I tried other FNIS generated animations not related to DD and it works fine. Only DD animations end in T poses for some weird reason.

5 hours ago, Scratax said:

Cleared my overwrite and attached relevant files to their respective mods.

Still getting the T pose. I tried other FNIS generated animations not related to DD and it works fine. Only DD animations end in T poses for some weird reason.

Have you made sure that nothing is overwriting any scripts from DD?

58 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Have you made sure that nothing is overwriting any scripts from DD?

Stripped it down to just Sexlab, Zaz, DD assets, DD expansion, DD integration and DD equip.

Still has the issue. Is there any way to check within FNIS if anything is overwriting the scripts?

Kimy, would it be possible to adjust or add a new variant to the elbowbinders? Hear me out:

In essence, they are an upgraded version of the armbinder, significantly tighter by pulling the elbows sharply together. However, they take the same effort in game to escape from than their original cousins. What if the elbowbinders, featured a zipper with a lock rather than lacing (like the back of the hobble dresses). Then, they are impossible to escape from and you must be let out of them, just like the yokes.

An idea.

34 minutes ago, Sathella said:

Kimy, would it be possible to adjust or add a new variant to the elbowbinders? Hear me out:

In essence, they are an upgraded version of the armbinder, significantly tighter by pulling the elbows sharply together. However, they take the same effort in game to escape from than their original cousins. What if the elbowbinders, featured a zipper with a lock rather than lacing (like the back of the hobble dresses). Then, they are impossible to escape from and you must be let out of them, just like the yokes.

An idea.

Just a minor correction there, they do actually take more effort to get out of... The escape chances are quite a bit lower, so on average it'll take more tries to get out.

9 hours ago, Scratax said:

Stripped it down to just Sexlab, Zaz, DD assets, DD expansion, DD integration and DD equip.

Still has the issue. Is there any way to check within FNIS if anything is overwriting the scripts?

Are you using MO1 or MO2?

Seems there's been some reports that MO2 doesn't work properly with DD.

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Are you using MO1 or MO2?

Seems there's been some reports that MO2 doesn't work properly with DD.

Bingo, using MO2.

Looks like I have to swap back to MO1, or at least wait for some compatibility thingy to go up. I'll swap when I feel like it and report back whether it works.

Edit: Works perfectly now. Apparently MO2 is the issue. Thanks for the help.

I've noticed that when the animations are loading for the arm restraints such as armbinders and straitjackets, the game keeps toggling the camera to 3rd person. This stops after the animations have started playing. Personally this really bothers me. Could this be fixed whenever a new version comes around? Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Scratax said:

Bingo, using MO2.

Looks like I have to swap back to MO1, or at least wait for some compatibility thingy to go up. I'll swap when I feel like it and report back whether it works.

Edit: Works perfectly now. Apparently MO2 is the issue. Thanks for the help.

Could you try using the redirect output option in fnis with mo2 to see if that changes things?