38 minutes ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

Any retexture/recolor for hobble straitjacket dress?

ll2.jpg

ll1.jpg

Right now, black is the only color available for this item, but it's on the to-do list.

9 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Make sure bodyslide is set to output to your actual skyrim directory.

It's definitely set to output to the right directory, I've built a bunch of other stuff that shows up just fine. Seems to only be those specific meshes.

8 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

This is the right place to ask, but we'd need more details to try and troubleshoot this. Please post a log from after a crash and your load order (ideally as attached txt files). There's so much that can go wrong with a modded (or even vanilla) Skyrim savegame, please give as much detail as possible like which mod manager are you using, does the crash happen on a new game or only on an older savegame, are you using Crash Fixes?

I will enter a pap log as soon as I can. With over 1500 hours of game play, this is the worst case of cod I've ever encountered. As a side note, I was thinking along the lines my anti virus software does not like DD, as I've used them before a few years ago. Havnt played in a year.

Bug report:

With the hobble Skirt occasionally the speed mult effect will stop affecting the player for 2-5 second windows before re-triggering, slowing the player down again for another short window until the cycle repeats. taking off the device and re-equiping it usually fixes the  problem. However, I can normally force the bug by having a skirt and boots equip at the same time through a DCL event.

Request:

Would it be possible to have an 'un-enchanted' version of the hobble skirt so that we can use it like a regular piece of armor with our own enchantments. Similar to how the kinky adventurer gear works in DCL?

I updated the integration n ddx mods, including cursed loot, m getting a prblm wit ddx cause be4 hand restrains worked for me and i couldnt access the inventory and get the struggle option, aftr updating ddx it doesnt work lyk that anymore, any idea why?;-;, 

22 minutes ago, LunaGirlDBX said:

I updated the integration n ddx mods, including cursed loot, m getting a prblm wit ddx cause be4 hand restrains worked for me and i couldnt access the inventory and get the struggle option, aftr updating ddx it doesnt work lyk that anymore, any idea why?;-;, 

Inventory access is normal, to get the struggle options you need to click the item that is restrains your arms.

7 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Inventory access is normal, to get the struggle options you need to click the item that is restrains your arms.

So...., its not lyk be4?O_o, wher u get the 3 options(take it off/struggle/leave for now) if u tried to go into the inventory ?;-;, 

2 hours ago, LunaGirlDBX said:

So...., its not lyk be4?O_o, wher u get the 3 options(take it off/struggle/leave for now) if u tried to go into the inventory ?;-;, 

No, it's not like before. By design, wrist-binding restraints no longer block access to your inventory, as LazyBoot said. To get the old options simply click the restraint in your inventory, just as if you were selecting to remove a standard piece of equipment.

11 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

No, it's not like before. By design, wrist-binding restraints no longer block access to your inventory, as LazyBoot said. To get the old options simply click the restraint in your inventory, just as if you were selecting to remove a standard piece of equipment.

Okay, tenk you so much<3 and sowwy to disturb^^, 

Still trying to figure out why the straitjackets are invisible. I searched for the .nif files after running bodyslide again and couldnt find them. Looks like bodyslide isnt actually creating the files after i run it.

1 hour ago, webb71 said:

Still trying to figure out why the straitjackets are invisible. I searched for the .nif files after running bodyslide again and couldnt find them. Looks like bodyslide isnt actually creating the files after i run it.

In that case, try holding ctrl while pressing the batch-build button, and put it somewhere known.

3 minutes ago, bamarolltide123123 said:

Where can I find the NIF files for the purple ebonite? I found the regular black but cant find any of teh other colors.

Most of the different colours are handled by applying texture sets in the esm. So when you have a purple item in the game it's likely a black item with a purple texture overwriting the black one.

I seem to have messed up some items in a very strange way. I installed a couple of mods, messed with others, and everything was just dandy. However, when I tried the chain/bell anguish plugs (these things always seem to give me problems), the "mobile" part (chains and bells) was invisible. The static (plug) part appears just fine. All other DDe items seem to be alright.

There is some time since I messed with these plugs, so its hard to narrow down what happened. What makes me really confused is that I have no idea what kind of thing causes half of a item to disappear, with exception of messing with the item itself, which I didn't. Would anyone have any clues?

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

In that case, try holding ctrl while pressing the batch-build button, and put it somewhere known.

Yea that's exactly what I did after posting this morning. Seems to have worked. Problem now is that it's not built to the preset I made like the rest of the devious stuff and things clip because of it. Still, progress lol

13 hours ago, Grom424 said:

I seem to have messed up some items in a very strange way. I installed a couple of mods, messed with others, and everything was just dandy. However, when I tried the chain/bell anguish plugs (these things always seem to give me problems), the "mobile" part (chains and bells) was invisible. The static (plug) part appears just fine. All other DDe items seem to be alright.

There is some time since I messed with these plugs, so its hard to narrow down what happened. What makes me really confused is that I have no idea what kind of thing causes half of a item to disappear, with exception of messing with the item itself, which I didn't. Would anyone have any clues?

Unfortunatly i have no clues, but the same problem for a while now. And no solution yet :frown:

About only half of the item dissapear, might be, that the bell/sign and chain are HDT part of the item.

Thou any other HDT item works fine for me. The problem started for me with the use off DD 4.0

So, same issue as some other people have posted here. Invisible items from the neck to ankles. Arm items, heels, plugs all show up. Invisible corsets, Chasity belts and other body items. I've rebuilt all the bodies in bodyslide, which from what I've read is the normal recommendation to fix.

Also having problems installing FNIS for sexlab framework, puts all characters in the semi t pose. Says behavior files are missing for sexlab, which I've checked, they are not.

And Captured Dreams CTDs my game on startup.

So if someone can help, it'd be appreciated.

4 minutes ago, Morvess said:

So, same issue as some other people have posted here. Invisible items from the neck to ankles. Arm items, heels, plugs all show up. Invisible corsets, Chasity belts and other body items. I've rebuilt all the bodies in bodyslide, which from what I've read is the normal recommendation to fix.

Also having problems installing FNIS for sexlab framework, puts all characters in the semi t pose. Says behavior files are missing for sexlab, which I've checked, they are not.

And Captured Dreams CTDs my game on startup.

So if someone can help, it'd be appreciated.

If you're using MO, make sure you're running fnis and bodyslide from inside MO. You'll need to build all the devices in bodyslide, not just a body.

18 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

If you're using MO, make sure you're running fnis and bodyslide from inside MO. You'll need to build all the devices in bodyslide, not just a body.

I am. And how does one do that? Ive never used the outfit studio before.