7 hours ago, Princessity said:

It does not eat LL's bandwidth, the file is hosted on GitHub.

We'd rather avoid having to put up mirrors unless absolutely necessary. Have you tried a different browser/an external downloader app?

Anyways I'll ask Kimy about possibly maintaining a MEGA mirror.

Thanks, greatly appreciate the response. 

This has been a problem for years, and at this point I'm wondering if it might be hardware-related. Yes, I've tried a number of things, including various browers (IEX, Edge, Opera, Firefox, Chrome), various download apps (both in-browser and external as bat files), and I've had three technicians from my ISP at my place over the last couple years attempting to fix various problems related to this. At this point, I've settled in accepting that my net's just going to be this way with random break-offs, and it typically isn't much of an issue, but browser downloads larger than 50-100mb usually break. 

21 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

I too have had this problem and have reported this, but always ignored or disregarded.

The problem exactly is the armor addon for the black ebonite panel gags. They are set to the leather gags, which is causing the strangeness. 

The panel gags shouldn't even have an armor addon attached to them in the first place due to the way they are rendered, which is handled through an enchantment using art objects instead (to dynamically change from being plugged to unplugged).

The armor addons only serve to cause additional stress on your computer for no benefit, in addition to the oddities explained by @Jessy2012.

5 hours ago, Heavenly_cloud said:

I need a mirror with resume capability. Can't download from github, download keeps failing and starts from the beginning. Please, some of us need an alternative mirror.

Indeed, same issue persists for a few weeks in a row for me. I am glad that the majority of people can download and enjoy this, but it seems there are many people for whom it is just impossible to download from github.

6 hours ago, Heavenly_cloud said:

I need a mirror with resume capability. Can't download from github, download keeps failing and starts from the beginning. Please, some of us need an alternative mirror.

Same here. Firefox doesnt work at all. Edge at least starts the download, saying it will take 8 hours. Maybe i can download it over night.

Hello. I have just updated to DDi and DDx v4.0. I have been using The Devious Devices stuff for awhile now and have enjoyed using the items to accessorize my arm candy on my many play through attempts. Unfortunately since updating i no longer can remove plugs from my slaves because the mod reports a belt that I have not given the slave. No belt was employed. This is annoying when I am holding all of the keys I am aware of and can not trade the plugs of my slave because of a non existent  chastity belt. I am her master. I inserted the plug. I am holding all known keys. I have done this many time in past games with no trouble. WTH? Is this intentional? What the hell for? Please advise. Thank you. Hopefully I still have the old downloads archived, Gotta fix this shit now. Cant have a plugged slave that I cannot use, that is just wrong. This question posted in DDx support forum as well. Both were installed on a new save from start.

8 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Hello. I have just updated to DDi and DDx v4.0. I have been using The Devious Devices stuff for awhile now and have enjoyed using the items to accessorize my arm candy on my many play through attempts. Unfortunately since updating i no longer can remove plugs from my slaves because the mod reports a belt that I have not given the slave. No belt was employed. This is annoying when I am holding all of the keys I am aware of and can not trade the plugs of my slave because of a non existent  chastity belt. I am her master. I inserted the plug. I am holding all known keys. I have done this many time in past games with no trouble. WTH? Is this intentional? What the hell for? Please advise. Thank you. Hopefully I still have the old downloads archived, Gotta fix this shit now. Cant have a plugged slave that I cannot use, that is just wrong. This question posted in DDx support forum as well. Both were installed on a new save from start.

Are there any other devices worn at the time?

27 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Absolutely. Usually nipple piercings or nipple chain collar. No belt or gag or harness.

Does it happen to both kinds of plugs, or only anal ones?

EDIT: If it's only an issue with anal plugs, I found the issue and have reported to the DD team.

23 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Does it happen to both kinds of plugs, or only anal ones?

Uhhhh...These occurrences have involved only anal plugs. I have not tested vag. plugs. I had  DDi v3.3b and DDx v2.0c archived. They are all ready back in with v4.0 disabled. I use Mod Organizer with Oldrim so I can hook up a profile to play with either in a profile but I have to regenerate FNIS and the bashed patch every time I switched profiles. Thinking about the bashed patch makes me wonder if something is ghosted in there (DeviousDeviants.esm.ghost maybe from previous plays with v3.3b?...). Yeah...looking.

EDIT: upon checking I have discovered DeviousDeviants.esp.ghost dated 11/18/2016 hidden away in my bash patch. Recalculating...

I am going to re-activate v4.0 archive the existing bashedpatch0, delete saves, empty the litter box and sanitize the stocks. Thank you for looking out. I shall return.

3 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Uhhhh...These occurrences have involved only anal plugs. I have not tested vag. plugs. I had  DDi v3.3b and DDx v2.0c archived. They are all ready back in with v4.0 disabled. I use Mod Organizer with Oldrim so I can hook up a profile to play with either in a profile but I have to regenerate FNIS and the bashed patch every time I switched profiles. Thinking about the bashed patch makes me wonder if something is ghosted in there (DeviousDeviants.esm.ghost maybe from previous plays with v3.3b?...). Yeah...looking.

Well, I did spot an issue where anal plugs can only be removed from npcs as long as they are wearing open-backed belts (or anything else with the "permitanal" keyword). But now that it's been reported, hopefully it will get fixed soon.

10 hours ago, Shion11 said:

i already brought this up, but just to make sure this issue is being looked at, i posted screenshots to my post on the integration support forums

It's being looked at and it is on our list but we're on a holiday break. We're not resuming development until probably next year so repeating reports won't get them addressed any faster ^^

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:30 PM, Heavenly_cloud said:

Same here as well. Has been very looking forward to this release, and got hindered by this problem. Hopefully there's going to be a mirror in the future. Thank you guys for this awesome release anyway!

If you have trouble downloading from GutHub, i found a 10 step workaround.

Disclamer

If you are using this method do not expect the Devs of DD to give any support. If something gets messed up it's on you! This requires a manual installation. If you dont't know what that means stop reading now. By following this workaround you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to this disclamer!

1. Get the Github Desktop program(you dont need to sign up).

2. Go to the DDx Github side here.

3. Press the green "Download or clone" Button and select "open in desktop".

4. The program will now download the files. They are not Ziped so it will be more than 600MB.

5. If you haven't changed the directory, the fies should be in documents/GitHub/DDx.

6. Copy the contents of 00CORE into your Data folder. BACKUP ANY OVERWRITEN FILES. You have been warned.

7. Depending on your choice either copy the contents of 01 CBBE or 01 UUNP into your Data folder. Once again, if necessary backup any relevant files.

8. activate the DDx esm.

9. Thank the Devs for their hard work and dedication to the project.

10. Generate the meshes via bodyslide and you're good to go.

I have tried to rezip the files to make NMM recognize it but for some reason it didn't work. (please don't kill me for not using MO. My body my choice).

16 hours ago, Calashaur said:

Recently just updated to DDx 4.0. For some strange reason, AddItemMenu no longer works with DDx. I get a CTD every time I select DDx in the game via AddItemMenu.

Still trying to figure out the problem. No other issues seem to be present at the moment.

Just wanted to report this.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Hi,

Did you check if you're using the latest version of AddItemMenu? One of the latest updates of that mod changed how many entries will get displayed on "containers" (mods) with hundreds of items in them before it creates the "page 1", "page 2", etc. breaks when accessing the mod. DDx has grown so large that it exceeds AddItemMenu's page break limit and it's possible that an older version of AIM (with the much larger page break limit) can cause your game to crash when loading such a large inventory.

If updating doesn't work, check your Data\SKSE\Plugins\ folder and tweak the number of allowed container contents in the AddItemMenu2.ini file (ContainerSize=...), you might also want to set the QuantitySetting for Armor and Misc to 1 if they aren't already.

Temporary DDx MEGA mirror!

MEGA (DDx 4.0.0)

Since Kimy is unavailable at the moment, she won't be able to add it to the download page. Not ideal but given the number of people with GitHub issues this will have to do until we can come up with a more permanent solution. In the meantime, if anyone has problems downloading DDx 4.0.0 from the main download, please refer them to this post.

Thank you for your awesome job. But I really come up with a serious problem. Even if I DID run FNIS and Bodyslide Studio properly, the animations still don't work, and the textures can't been seen as well. When I say 'properly' I mean, after doing such operations, I can use DD v3.3 without any problems.

Besides, I've got FNIS v7.0, Mod Organizer v1.2.18, Bodyslide v4.3.4. Any help will be appreciated (QaQ, I'm nearly going mad about this QaQ).

Should you need any further information please inform me.

15 hours ago, SnowyJune973 said:

Thank you for your awesome job. But I really come up with a serious problem. Even if I DID run FNIS and Bodyslide Studio properly, the animations still don't work, and the textures can't been seen as well. When I say 'properly' I mean, after doing such operations, I can use DD v3.3 without any problems.

Besides, I've got FNIS v7.0, Mod Organizer v1.2.18, Bodyslide v4.3.4. Any help will be appreciated (QaQ, I'm nearly going mad about this QaQ).

Should you need any further information please inform me.

Are you using SLIF? It's a known incompatibility.

Also please try running a minimal setup (only DDa, DDi and DDx and their requirements) and see if it works. If it does, then it's a conflict somewhere.

I'm attempting to use the framework to equip an elbowbinder using the following code fragment.

zadlibs Property libs Auto
zadxLibs Property xlibs Auto

Keyword zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow

libs.EquipDevice(akActor, xlibs.zadx_ElbowbinderInventory, xlibs.zadx_ElbowbinderRendered, zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow, skipEvents = true)

The elbowbinder equips and renders, but the idle does not appear to initialize properly.  Unequiping and re-equiping the item initializes the idles properly, so as far as I can tell it's not a pre-req. or install issue.  I'm guessing it's that zadlibs doesn't recognize the keyword zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow?  Combing through zadxlibs, I couldn't find that it extended EquipDevice or added any keywords to zadlibs.  New to modding, so it's possible I missed something obvious.  What is the proper way to equip an elbowbinder through the framework?

Thanks for all the work you guys have put into this!

18 minutes ago, clash027 said:

I'm attempting to use the framework to equip an elbowbinder using the following code fragment.

zadlibs Property libs Auto
zadxLibs Property xlibs Auto

Keyword zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow

libs.EquipDevice(akActor, xlibs.zadx_ElbowbinderInventory, xlibs.zadx_ElbowbinderRendered, zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow, skipEvents = true)

The elbowbinder equips and renders, but the idle does not appear to initialize properly.  Unequiping and re-equiping the item initializes the idles properly, so as far as I can tell it's not a pre-req. or install issue.  I'm guessing it's that zadlibs doesn't recognize the keyword zad_DeviousArmbinderElbow?  Combing through zadxlibs, I couldn't find that it extended EquipDevice or added any keywords to zadlibs.  New to modding, so it's possible I missed something obvious.  What is the proper way to equip an elbowbinder through the framework?

Thanks for all the work you guys have put into this!

Have you tried using the keyword "zad_DeviousHeavyBondage"?

EDIT: That's the one listed in the "zad_DeviousDevice" property on the elbowbinders. And is therefore the "main" keyword for the item, I believe.

On 12/31/2017 at 3:49 PM, Princessity said:

Temporary DDx MEGA mirror!

MEGA (DDx 4.0.0)

Since Kimy is unavailable at the moment, she won't be able to add it to the download page. Not ideal but given the number of people with GitHub issues this will have to do until we can come up with a more permanent solution. In the meantime, if anyone has problems downloading DDx 4.0.0 from the main download, please refer them to this post.

If I claimed I didn't feel slightly affectionate towards you right now, I'd be lying.

Thanks!