Thanks Kimy and the DD team for all of your hard work.

I did have a question with one animation and I'm not sure if I have an issue with DD4 or Zaz 7.0 but I'll ask here first...

I noticed an issue with the sounds when the db is wearing a gag and running DDZAPARMBSKULLFUCK01.

No sounds play during the animation.

Has anyone else noticed this?

First let me thank you for the nice update of Devious Devices :-) Sadly the provided download link failed every time for me. Tried several times since Friday, always with the same result (even when using JDownloader) - it stops after some time and restarts from the beginning. I haven't the fastest connection and I am limited by transfer volume, so an alternative download link would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago, Lamadi said:

Damn, I hate the College quest in order to get the crafting recipes. I always get lost due to the random nature of the items I have to gather.

There's no need to do the quest to get the key crafting recipes:

Spoiler

Just sneak into the library at night when Urag isn't there, unlock the bookshelf and read the book.  If he doesn't see you with the book the quest doesn't start.

6 hours ago, Lamadi said:

New game? Damn, I hate the College quest in order to get the crafting recipes. I always get lost due to the random nature of the items I have to gather.

12 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

There's no need to do the quest to get the key crafting recipes:

Reveal hidden contents

Just sneak into the library at night when Urag isn't there, unlock the bookshelf and read the book.  If he doesn't see you with the book the quest doesn't start.

Isn't that quest a part of the (temporarily) removed Devious Deviants.esp?

16 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Yes, but not all of us have installed the new version yet.

I think the one you quoted was referring to the fact that the new versions "requires" a new game. And in that case the quest wouldn't be an issue, since it's not included at the moment.

8 minutes ago, Punga said:

That quest should be made available as an separate mod. 

I think something like that is planned, once they get around to making sure it works with the new versions.

I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the new items. I started a new character, read all of Urag's books (then placed them back in the bookshelf in case the bastard catches me with them and send me on a month of constipated fetch quests) but I still only have the same items I had before.

Also, yes, I updated DDI as well.

Is there another book somewhere else that unlocks the other recipes?

20 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the new items. I started a new character, read all of Urag's books (then placed them back in the bookshelf in case the bastard catches me with them and send me on a month of constipated fetch quests) but I still only have the same items I had before.

Also, yes, I updated DDI as well.

Is there another book somewhere else that unlocks the other recipes?

There is not set up any crafting for the new items, only way to get them is from a mod or spawning them in.

12 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

There is not set up any crafting for the new items, only way to get them is from a mod or spawning them in.

Oh, I misunderstood then.

I'm not familiar with spawning modded items. I often spawn vanilla items (mostly just when starting a new character like now, and can't be arsed to redo all the things) but in those instances I can find the item codes online like everywhere.

23 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

Oh, I misunderstood then.

I'm not familiar with spawning modded items. I often spawn vanilla items (mostly just when starting a new character like now, and can't be arsed to redo all the things) but in those instances I can find the item codes online like everywhere.

Well, there's a easy way, and a hard way of finding the IDs.

The hard way: type help [itemname], and look for the item you want.

The easy way: Use AddItemMenu. It will let you pick and mod, and show any items from that mod as if you're looting a chest.

2 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

I can't find the new bzr_mask or collar_corset (as their nifs are called) in the game at all. Are they currently being used?

I'm guessing that similar to the latest cursed loot, it seems some unused nifs have managed to sneak into the new releases.

While wearing the breast yoke, all chastity belts become invisible. It looks really jarring when wearing the chain harness.

By the way, fixed the 'boob-physics' issue I had. Forgot to have bodyslide build for HDT.

Also, don't suppose there's a way for nipple piercings to show on breasts when wearing the breast yoke? I don't think it is, but figured I'd ask anyway.

4 minutes ago, Lamadi said:

While wearing the breast yoke, all chastity belts become invisible. It looks really jarring when wearing the chain harness.

By the way, fixed the 'boob-physics' issue I had. Forgot to have bodyslide build for HDT.

Also, don't suppose there's a way for nipple piercings to show on breasts when wearing the breast yoke? I don't think it is, but figured I'd ask anyway.

I think both your issues are because the breast yoke use slot 32 (the body slot), so the device hider will by default hide the piercings and chastity gear while there's something equipped.

Looks like maybe those are missing the nohide keyword. Actually, it looks like all the new catsuits (and possibly the straitjackets) also could use that.

So im having this error whenever i try to equip any armbinder, beit the straightjacket or the armbinder itself. "An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error Text: LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (1b05226C)>]. Does anyone know where i can find the log or how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance. 

5 minutes ago, MisterPineapple said:

So im having this error whenever i try to equip any armbinder, beit the straightjacket or the armbinder itself. "An error has occurred with your installation of Devious Devices. Please check the log for more information. Error Text: LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (1b05226C)>]. Does anyone know where i can find the log or how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance. 

Make sure nothing is overwriting the scripts from DD. SLIF is known to do this, and will not work with the latest DD update.

20 minutes ago, MisterPineapple said:

check: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35569-devious-devices-expansion/?do=findComment&comment=2085445