43 minutes ago, Vector45 said:

I know everybody hates this type of question and I'm sorry for being "That Guy"... But how strict is the requirement for a new game to use 4.0+? Is upgrading from a previous version just not recommended/supported? Or will it 100% just ruin everything and break my game? I've just restarted for the second time in the last few months and finally got everything set up how I like/stable and would really prefer not doing it again. :confounded:

Nothing is stopping you from trying it yourself, but yea that is a "that guy" question as it has been advertised on the dev thread for awhile that this update would require a new save.  I'll personally attempt to update my old save because I know my way around the Resaver tool, with the knowledge that doing so is basically voiding the "get help from the support thread" warranty.

Without extreme save cleaning however.... yes trying to upgrade will 100% break the game and set your pet parakeet on fire.

Is there any other driver where i can download this from? I tried from different browsers, even with download managers, but my download always gets interrupted and fails at some point for this specific download.

Meanwhile i downloaded other files from Loverslab without any issues. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

It seems that one of mod in your mod manager overwrite file like: zadLibs.pex
I found one in SLIF (sexlab inflation framework) - check it please and remove it then run all install procedure once again

I had the same problem with the error message about a keyword and something wrong with my DD install. Moved SLIF to above DDE and the problem is gone. Thanks for pointing out where the issue was.

7 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

What about compatibility?

will it break prison overhaul for example that unequips stuff when arrested?

Generally, the new DDi/x are backwards compatible with older mods that haven't or won't be updated to the new system. Issues are most likely to arise when *custom* devices are being used in those mods, particularly arm/wrist restraints. Old mods that simply use (equip or unequip) devices from the base DDi/x libraries should still work as before -- again with the possible exception of armbinders and yokes.

14 minutes ago, sexcapades said:

Was something about the collar slot changed?  Devious Device - More Devious Quest no longer recognizes collars as being worn.

That depends on how that mod is checking for the collars (I don't know this mod). DD collars still use the same slot as before and also the ZadDeviousCollar keyword. But maybe that other mod checks for the zbfcollar keyword (from ZazAP), that would explain the issue -- Zaz keywords are no longer used by DD.

1 hour ago, sexcapades said:

Was something about the collar slot changed?  Devious Device - More Devious Quest no longer recognizes collars as being worn.

43 minutes ago, El_Duderino said:

That depends on how that mod is checking for the collars (I don't know this mod). DD collars still use the same slot as before and also the ZadDeviousCollar keyword. But maybe that other mod checks for the zbfcollar keyword (from ZazAP), that would explain the issue -- Zaz keywords are no longer used by DD.

I just checked, and El_Duderino is correct, it seems to look for the Zaz "zbfWornCollar" keyword. it may also have the same issue with arm restraints.

4 hours ago, Droppdreadd said:

Is there any mirror, or MEGA link for this file?

my download keeps failing

Same here. I noticed the download comes from github and even tried to download it directly from there or clone it to my hard drive with the github app, but it always fails at some point while downloading.

An alternate link would be greatly appreciated as i can't play the game without this, there are too many mods that require it as well.

3 hours ago, trelloukos said:

Same here. I noticed the download comes from github and even tried to download it directly from there or clone it to my hard drive with the github app, but it always fails at some point while downloading.

An alternate link would be greatly appreciated as i can't play the game without this, there are too many mods that require it as well.

I managed to download it using the Github link on a download manager(Jdownloader)

11 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Pony girl items, really ?

It sounds nice for a pony race mod, no ?

There's even more coming in 4.1, there... may even be a new animation set to go with it n_n

TESV 2017-08-13 21-19-54-45.pngTESV 2017-08-13 21-21-33-17.png

8 hours ago, kplh said:

"Red Leather Paw Bondage Mittens" appear black when in first person. I'm using version v4.0. (Have not tried other colours)

Thank you! 1st person meshes probably didn't receive enough testing. We'll look into it.

26 minutes ago, Princessity said:

There's even more coming in 4.1, there... may even be a new animation set to go with it n_n

Exciting stuff.  Here's hoping a few people take up the challenge to make ponygirl themed mods with these assets, they are excellent.  Even without specific mods for it, I can guarantee a few of my followers are going to find themselves "equipped" a bit differently than before.

16 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Exciting stuff.  Here's hoping a few people take up the challenge to make ponygirl themed mods with these assets, they are excellent.  Even without specific mods for it, I can guarantee a few of my followers are going to find themselves "equipped" a bit differently than before.

Shout Like a Virgin already has Pony Girl themed stuff using these assets :smile:

Shout Like a Virgin_Medium_Moment.jpg