Devious Devices - Expansion

View File

THIS VERSION OF DEVIOUS DEVICES IS OUTDATED AND SHOULD NOT BE USED ANYMORE. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST DD VERSION HERE:

LE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-50-2020-11-18/

SE/AE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-beta/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    DD Assets, DD Integration, Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Kimy
Guest Long John

Is it possible for the quest which didn't get into the original expansion to be added to this one (if it isn't already)?

I mean the Silcious Streets Quest.

Awesome.  I hate retexturing and doing esp work.  Thanks for making this.

*Requesting Purple Ebonite  :D *

I'd love to add every colour of the rainbow, but every colour i add also adds exponentially to the workload and time it takes to add new items.

More might get added at some point, but no promises.

Is it possible for the quest which didn't get into the original expansion to be added to this one (if it isn't already)?

I mean the Silcious Streets Quest.

That was never a DDx quest, but a DDi one. Sadly it is stuck in Limbo at the moment, to many other things that needs to get done. Shame, but that's how it goes.

I'd love to add every colour of the rainbow, but every colour i add also adds exponentially to the workload and time it takes to add new items.

That's why I want you to do it.  So I won't have to.  :lol:

Hello, I am gettting a crash when I load a game, though not if I remove the mod (running FNIS and Boss in between adding/removing and playing) and I can't discover why. The other mods function on their own, I have the HDT-HHS from you link (beta 0.5 IIRC) which, again, functions fine.

Hello, I am gettting a crash when I load a game, though not if I remove the mod (running FNIS and Boss in between adding/removing and playing) and I can't discover why. The other mods function on their own, I have the HDT-HHS from you link (beta 0.5 IIRC) which, again, functions fine.

Post a Papyrus Log of the crash packaged up in a zip or other such file, and maybe the problem can be found.

You get to the main menu though? If so try opening the console from there, type "coc qasmoke" and after that finishes loading, try loading your game again.

Post a Papyrus Log of the crash packaged up in a zip or other such file, and maybe the problem can be found.

Here it is, but somehow the problem appears to have solved itself, or possibly it decided it was no longer worth crashing over.Papyrus.0 - Copy.rar

Here it is, but somehow the problem appears to have solved itself, or possibly it decided it was no longer worth crashing over.attachicon.gifPapyrus.0 - Copy.rar

The crash most likely came from excess Papyrus chatter. There's an awful lot of activity going on in that log started by a mod with an "_ae_framework" identifier, it's throwing out legions of "cannot be bound because <NULL Alias> on <NULL quest> is not right type" errors.

I'm not seeing any errors pertaining to DDx, so that's not where the problem is.

More might get added at some point, but no promises.

Besides color, and given that we have leather and ebonite how about some glass? Transparent or semi transparent devices possible?

Hey... would you guys like to carry my Devious-adapted Log Bit, Zarias labia piercings and Zarias Khajiit muzzle as part of the expansion? I don't know what's required, but it says it's collaborative. I'll be working on them this weekend now that Devious Devices Integration updated with the code-snipped I need (thank you again, Min), and this would be a better place to put them than my own little pack.

Edit for clarity: I am taking the ZaZ Log Bit and Zaria's Restraints Khajiit Muzzle and slapping Devious Devices Gag functionality on them, so that Khajiits will have Devious gags they can wear... because I'm a furry.

Along the way, Aelie suggested I adapt the Labia chastity-locking piercings from Zaria's as an open (anal allowed) Devious Devices Chastity Belt, because chastity piercings are a real thing... I think, I know I've seen them in art. I didn't do the artwork for the pieces, but I shuffle the scripts around. The labia piercing already works (with last edition of DD, but hey it just updated today), the labels just need to be prettied up... 'yunipiercing01' is not an acceptable item name. xD

*yawn*

Mornin' guys. First up, thanks for the kind words, always nice to read those, and i'm glad you're enjoying the new stuff :)

Besides color, and given that we have leather and ebonite how about some glass? Transparent or semi transparent devices possible?

Technically possible, but not easilly so. It woulden't be a simple retexture, it would require duplicate meshes for all involved devices (i'd have to add a NiAlphaProperty record to the trishapes before it's doable). I've already got a fair bit of dupe-meshes due to the Ebonite versions, so i'm cautious about adding even more duplicates of the same items.

As is though, my hands are already tied for the next version, which will be aimed at adding something new rather than re-textures (though texture work is certainly involved and will be what my time is spend on the next while).

Hey... would you guys like to carry my Devious-adapted Log Bit, Zarias labia piercings and Zarias Khajiit muzzle as part of the expansion? I don't know what's required, but it says it's collaborative. I'll be working on them this weekend now that Devious Devices Integration updated with the code-snipped I need (thank you again, Min), and this would be a better place to put them than my own little pack.

Edit for clarity: I am taking the ZaZ Log Bit and Zaria's Restraints Khajiit Muzzle and slapping Devious Devices Gag functionality on them, so that Khajiits will have Devious gags they can wear... because I'm a furry.

Along the way, Aelie suggested I adapt the Labia chastity-locking piercings from Zaria's as an open (anal allowed) Devious Devices Chastity Belt, because chastity piercings are a real thing... I think, I know I've seen them in art. I didn't do the artwork for the pieces, but I shuffle the scripts around. The labia piercing already works (with last edition of DD, but hey it just updated today), the labels just need to be prettied up... 'yunipiercing01' is not an acceptable item name. xD

Hmm.. well that's an interesting conundrum.

I'm actually very glad you are adapting these devices so Khajit and Argonian players can have something to play with, but they are very specific use-case devices that fall outside of what DD normally supports, and that makes it problematic for DDx inclusion.

Hmm :huh: