Request-SexLab Rape Slave

Airock

I'm too waiting for dirty deeds to start playing Skyrim again.

I'm afraid that if I keep playing now I'll ran out of NPCs to enslave in the future since Paradise Halls tends to "lose" my slaves once in a while.

It's been some time since I've last used PH, but search Nexus downloads for PH script patch. The currently available (and, all signs suggest, final) version of PH tends to go haywire if you ever sell a slave, the patch fixes that.

I'd like to see a SexLab mod in which you can rape a NPC a certain number of times, then they become your sex slave (essientially they become a follower with sex options.)

Something like this was in Oblivion with lovers with PK.  I'd like to see it in Skyrim.

I liked it because you could rape bandits, and make them non-hostile after enough rapes,...and even send them to fight for you.

If something like this already exists, just let me know and ill delete the thread.  I checked but didn't see anything.

I agree with this but in my opinion what would add a huge dept of atmosphere to all of the mods that involve slavery and sex is a mental health bar. In a nutshell it deteriorates through various things that happen to your character. (Fatigue, wounds, even rape) if caught and after numerous assaults the mental health bar will lower just like any other bar would and as it lowers your characters dialog would change depending on how low the bar is. Eventually your character will break or submit and be totally obedient. Hence game over. :P

• 4 months later...

I finally had to strip DD and defeated to get 0 script lag.  I'll try to add defeated back on soon to see if it was just DD.

DD shouldn't cause much in the way of script lag: I went pretty out of my way to make the mod as light-weight as possible. The periodic events system aside, if you're not interacting with a device, it should have a minimal impact on your game's performance. PM me a copy of your Papyrus.0.log in which DD causes lag issues for you, and we'll sort it out.

I think it may be Defeat npc vs npc settings. if too many npc are on screen and several npc at once start sexlab actions Then the that could slow down papyrus.

Its definately nothing wrong with your mods lol,...I have nearing 200 mods installed and am using the same save file that still contains traces of MLA lovers (SexiS predecessor)

I haven't ever cleaned that save and its seen every version of every major mod on LL, many of which I did not uninstall correctly,...its frankly amazing that it still loads,....sometimes I have to CTD a few times to load it,..but by god its alive.

Around the time I started noticing script lag during sexlab animations (like 10+ seconds to change animation stage),...and a 10+ second delay for private needs animations,...I had to just I had recently installed all the DD mods and was running defeated+sumbit+loversvictim,...also had just installed HDT, and was getting lag from the child skeleton bug,...,....after fixing that and removing DD the script lag improved,...and I haven't reinstalled it since,...but I really just uninstalled DD and a bunch of other mods to lighten the load,...performing "CPR" on the save file,...

theres no reason to assume it was any one thing,...more a combination of conflicting scripts from older versions of mods that are still in the save from day 1.

• 3 weeks later...

You can do exactly this with : SexLab Dialogues + my Puppet Master patch + Defeat or Submit (if you want a quick way to assault an NPC).

Right now, there is a hard threshold of 10 assaults to get a chance of turning a victim into a slave but eventually, that will be configurable.

• 5 months later...

You can do exactly this with : SexLab Dialogues + my Puppet Master patch + Defeat or Submit (if you want a quick way to assault an NPC).

Right now, there is a hard threshold of 10 assaults to get a chance of turning a victim into a slave but eventually, that will be configurable.

Wait, wait, wait.

Just to clarify. SexLab Dialogues with your Puppetmaster patch triggers Puppetmaster on the NPC after ten rapes?

Or you still have puppet them seperately?

Wait, wait, wait.

Just to clarify. SexLab Dialogues with your Puppetmaster patch triggers Puppetmaster on the NPC after ten rapes?

The patch to Puppet Master makes it automatic.

After 10 rapes, the puppet master charm spell is cast automatically.

Since it is a targeted spell, you have to make sure you face the NPC when that happens.. sometimes the spell is cast next to the NPC or can hit someone else, but it does work rather well most of the time.

Edit; Wait... I just looked at the code to verify my reply and I noticed I commented out that part but I can't remember why.

I will have to test it out again but that is how it is supposed to work.

Wait, wait, wait.

The patch to Puppet Master makes it automatic.

After 10 rapes, the puppet master charm spell is cast automatically.

Since it is a targeted spell, you have to make sure you face the NPC when that happens.. sometimes the spell is cast next to the NPC or can hit someone else, but it does work rather well most of the time.

Edit; Wait... I just looked at the code to verify my reply and I noticed I commented out that part but I can't remember why.

I will have to test it out again but that is how it is supposed to work.

I've tested it it and it seems to work as you describe. 10 rapes and then you get a dialogue option (and a comment before that that shows that relationship rank has gretly improved). Puppetmaster is cast throughdialogue option.

Been looking something like this for a loooong time. And it works perfectly.

Would be nice to see the same mechanic work with different triggering conditions (like a low chance of pregnacy with soulgem oven that triggers it) or to be able to set the number of rapes required, or just have it as a percentile chance, but I'm happy what I can get.

Great work man.

Archived