Request-SexLab Rape Slave

Airock

I'd like to see a SexLab mod in which you can rape a NPC a certain number of times, then they become your sex slave (essientially they become a follower with sex options.)

Something like this was in Oblivion with lovers with PK.  I'd like to see it in Skyrim.

I liked it because you could rape bandits, and make them non-hostile after enough rapes,...and even send them to fight for you.

If something like this already exists, just let me know and ill delete the thread.  I checked but didn't see anything.

I have been using the defeat mod to subdue and tie up then have some fun with them ,rob ,rape ,repeat ...then i use Puppet master to make them my bitch .puppet master has many options to make them strip,hide in a fight or fight to the death,bondage and many other options. it is working well with the latest version of sexlab and defeat.

I have been using the defeat mod to subdue and tie up then have some fun with them ,rob ,rape ,repeat ...then i use Puppet master to make them my bitch .puppet master has many options to make them strip,hide in a fight or fight to the death,bondage and many other options. it is working well with the latest version of sexlab and defeat.

you dont get too much script lag with that setup?

I have a mid lvl comp with a great grafixs card , I get no lag at all doing the above setup.but do experience some script lag at times with defeat and death alternative ...but i am tweaking those out with MCM (learn in trial and error) but these problems are only on my character as the victim.once the victim is tied up you can cast the puppet spell and rape your new slave while they are still in defeat mode ...and it causes some funny dialogue 

"i remember you , you are the one who hurt me."

I'd like to see a SexLab mod in which you can rape a NPC a certain number of times, then they become your sex slave (essientially they become a follower with sex options.)

Something like this was in Oblivion with lovers with PK.  I'd like to see it in Skyrim.

I liked it because you could rape bandits, and make them non-hostile after enough rapes,...and even send them to fight for you.

If something like this already exists, just let me know and ill delete the thread.  I checked but didn't see anything.

npc's treatment towards player thru sex is best as a succubus (player succubus quest mod)

this allows "feeding" off the sleeping victim or sneaky rapes or even feeding off the bleeding, adding this to sexlab submit gets sex based off your speech skill which is also higher as a succubus and with sd+ your coveted and sexlab slutshout makes the hostile female npc's non-hostile for 90 seconds, which is long enough to sex them up with sufficient succubus/sexlab skills the player can then enslave them using the s3 mod below, with the succubus kill feature disabled the victim goes into the bleedout required by s3

Yeah I miss RapeSlave

But they don't exist yet, not really. To me, S3 came close to that, but too buggy.

i've been trying this mod lately, after escaping slavery, now i'm a slaver

so far my experience has shown the original s3 mod worked great by itself, the (wip) that followed based off its work was extremely buggy, didn't take me long to revert back to the original - even the posts replied to that mod all the users had to resort back to the original mod's post to figure things out, unfortunately that upgraded yet broken wip project was what added the sex function to the mod

One day, Goubo might make Dirty Deeds, a Defeat spinoff which lets you enslave defeated NPCs. He's got a ton of good ideas, but so far he seems busy with Defeat and this whole "real life" thing I hear so much about...

my opinion on defeat has always been if the player is already defeated to that point there shouldn't be any fight-back chances so i went with submit and later diabled the player -submit- auto-functions to add sd+ instead, but those are all player enslavement, now i've escaped slavery and spread the love - any hostiles will be enslaved 1 at a time until my skill is high enough slaver for multiple slaves - i use s3 for upto 8 slaves

One day, Goubo might make Dirty Deeds, a Defeat spinoff which lets you enslave defeated NPCs. He's got a ton of good ideas, but so far he seems busy with Defeat and this whole "real life" thing I hear so much about...

my opinion on defeat has always been if the player is already defeated to that point there shouldn't be any fight-back chances so i went with submit and later diabled the player -submit- auto-functions to add sd+ instead, but those are all player enslavement, now i've escaped slavery and spread the love - any hostiles will be enslaved 1 at a time until my skill is high enough slaver for multiple slaves - i use s3 for upto 8 slaves

Both Submit and Defeat also let you be the aggressor, and the future Dirty Deeds mod will key off that function of Defeat so you can enslave the people you defeat, rape and tie down.

I still prefer Paradise Halls to S^3. Dialogues > dry pop-up menu. Neither mod is truly satisfactory as of now, mind you...

I have a mid lvl comp with a great grafixs card , I get no lag at all doing the above setup.but do experience some script lag at times with defeat and death alternative ...but i am tweaking those out with MCM (learn in trial and error) but these problems are only on my character as the victim.once the victim is tied up you can cast the puppet spell and rape your new slave while they are still in defeat mode ...and it causes some funny dialogue 

"i remember you , you are the one who hurt me."

Yea I had all that +loverscomfort,lovers victim, submit, dark devices, convenient horses, SL werewolves, private needs, PN-NPC, realistic needs, and SL aroused.

I finally had to strip DD and defeated to get 0 script lag.  I'll try to add defeated back on soon to see if it was just DD.

I dont really need SL werewolves anymore, I just reinstalled werewolves loot, so I can initiate WW animations through submit dialogue now.

I'm gonna have to try out hte puppetmaster options in aroused though,.. i havent messed with it yet. Right now its so perfect 30-60ms script lag. Im scared to mess it up XD  

Not really rape slave but i use Paradise halls for turning npc in slaves then use the sexlab frame work on them.

I tried making a ph-plugin with another punishment option, but I can't get the dialogue to show up :-/

(yes, I know about the generateseq-thingie, but it still doesn't work...)

Not really rape slave but i use Paradise halls for turning npc in slaves then use the sexlab frame work on them.

i can't seem to get paradise halls to enslave anybody, even after helath is down to almost dead, the mod says only playable races and only non-important npc's, but following that rule and getting those rules, what am i missing for that to work - is it only certain factions

i can't seem to get paradise halls to enslave anybody, even after helath is down to almost dead, the mod says only playable races and only non-important npc's, but following that rule and getting those rules, what am i missing for that to work - is it only certain factions

beat them up until they take a knee, then talk to them... you should get a prompt giving you a choice between enslaving them and talking to them

Are you sure PH is running? It starts automatically when your hands get untied in Helgen Keep at vanilla start of game, but if you use an alternate start mod you have to start it manually.

Are you sure PH is running? It starts automatically when your hands get untied in Helgen Keep at vanilla start of game, but if you use an alternate start mod you have to start it manually.

welll, that's a difficult question to ask then - i see all the ph items at ferengar's study and i can make them at forge, But wether the important scripts are running....well, I'm using the alt. start, will it start again once i catch up main quest as if i were using normal start and report to riverwood and whiterun Or what's the steps to manually start it (lol, never heard of needing to manual start a mod without mcm)....thanks, knew something had be wrong with it

welll, that's a difficult question to ask then - i see all the ph items at ferengar's study and i can make them at forge, But wether the important scripts are running....well, I'm using the alt. start, will it start again once i catch up main quest as if i were using normal start and report to riverwood and whiterun Or what's the steps to manually start it (lol, never heard of needing to manual start a mod without mcm)....thanks, knew something had be wrong with it

Signs that PH is running:

-There's a "Slave Tracking" quest in your journal

-You have spells called "Reboot" and "Slave Stats" (or something like that).

If that's not the case, you have to add the spell "Reboot" through console and cast it, that will start everything up nice and proper.

If that's not the case, you have to add the spell "Reboot" through console and cast it, that will start everything up nice and proper.

Don't got that quest in my log and don't got those spells in my list - what's the console commands to add the reboot spell

Don't got that quest in my log and don't got those spells in my list - what's the console commands to add the reboot spell

>help reboot
>player.addspell <the id of the reboot spell>

>help reboot
>player.addspell <the id of the reboot spell>

Perfect, Thanks a bunch :)

I finally had to strip DD and defeated to get 0 script lag.  I'll try to add defeated back on soon to see if it was just DD.

DD shouldn't cause much in the way of script lag: I went pretty out of my way to make the mod as light-weight as possible. The periodic events system aside, if you're not interacting with a device, it should have a minimal impact on your game's performance. PM me a copy of your Papyrus.0.log in which DD causes lag issues for you, and we'll sort it out.

Archived