Manga Body Preggo/Belly node help

Blarghman

Soo I've been using Manga Body from the nexus recently and I'm not sure if this is the way that the belly node is supposed to look on growth. If this isn't the way it's supposed to look, help would be greatly appreciated.attachicon.gif2014-08-15_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-08-14_00001.jpg

Are you using HDT physics? It looks like the first picture has the belly gravity too high.

and the second picture doesn't look pregnant.

Soo I've been using Manga Body from the nexus recently and I'm not sure if this is the way that the belly node is supposed to look on growth. If this isn't the way it's supposed to look, help would be greatly appreciated.attachicon.gif2014-08-15_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-08-14_00001.jpg

Are you using HDT physics? It looks like the first picture has the belly gravity too high.

and the second picture doesn't look pregnant.

Yes, I'm using HDT, so I should turn down the belly gravity then? Would I have to go into the XML for that? (I'm a complete noob at actually modding things myself =P) The second one isn't pregnant, I thought I'd just have it there for comparison.

Download the most recent skeleton here (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/) make sure its installed last.

and then are you using my CBBE or ADEC.

CBBE = only naked has belly growth for pregnancy

ADEC = body, armors and clothes all have pregnancy enabled.

regardless use the xml in this file.

HDT Setup for ADEC DM V3 Manga Body.7z

^^^^^this is my xml setup for the 2.05+ skeleton. Its not perfect but you wont have lag from it. And I personally use it so I know it works properly.

I use ADEC DM V3 with my hdt setup obtained here (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30449-conversions-for-manga-body-add-ons/)

if you use my hdt setup just install the attachment file like any other mod.

So I updated the skeleton to the most recent version and switched out the HDT XML's (is it a problem if I did them manually?) and the belly looks higher up now, but still has a saggish shape to it. Whenever I run FNIS it says I'm using CHBHC 107 bone skeleton instead of Groovtama's for some reason X(.

And if it makes a difference I'm using the Ningheim race but I've been updating its folder the entire time.

So I updated the skeleton to the most recent version and switched out the HDT XML's (is it a problem if I did them manually?) and the belly looks higher up now, but still has a saggish shape to it. Whenever I run FNIS it says I'm using CHBHC 107 bone skeleton instead of Groovtama's for some reason X(.

And if it makes a difference I'm using the Ningheim race but I've been updating its folder the entire time.

then im not sure. does the race have a separate skeleton?

Archived