Aradia Devious Devices Integrated 2.0 8/31/2015

@Vaelorian,

Dude I might make one.

Right now I just released an untested UnpB mesh pack, and Im working right now on another body type.

So right now Im actually still working on this mod in real time.  So please ease up on meh.

So next thing I'm starting right now is going to be a CBBE mesh but I don't know which is the one used or if I have the sliders for it.  Plus there's just trying to reassure ppl that this outfit actually just you know works like it should,

Plus I didn't want to lose steam, there's at least one more out fit Aradia had I would like to see work with Devious Devices, the snakeskin suit with plugs man :D

@Vaelorian,

Dude I might make one.

Right now I just released an untested UnpB mesh pack, and Im working right now on another body type.

So right now Im actually still working on this mod in real time.  So please ease up on meh.

So next thing I'm starting right now is going to be a CBBE mesh but I don't know which is the one used or if I have the sliders for it.  Plus there's just trying to reassure ppl that this outfit actually just you know works like it should,

Plus I didn't want to lose steam, there's at least one more out fit Aradia had I would like to see work with Devious Devices, the snakeskin suit with plugs man :D

According to Zadl (Devious Devices Assets -> requirements) the CBBE base is "CBBE v3.2.3 (curvy)" which I think is default CBBE? But I'm not 100% sure, I don't know lots about CBBE bodies ^^

And wow you work so fast!

By the by I think i know why you're having issues with uploading screenshots. You need to save them as png or jpg, bmp won't work ^^

Nighty night!

I did some testing and cuffs, collar, belt and the accessories all fit UNPB perfectly at any weight! Wheee!

Buuuuut there are a few small problems with the bra:

post-34019-0-33280800-1408081118_thumb.png

post-34019-0-22922200-1408081155_thumb.png

1: There is a little clipping ^^ You can probably see that

2: Bras shouldn't have TBBP. At least not since the upcoming Integration update, I'm sorry ._. There is going to be a new feature that compresses breast bones while wearing a chastity bra so the bra will stay rigid but bouncy breasts inside will be flattened so they won't clip through it.

Because of that if your bra is TBBP enabled it will also get flattened and look very weird. Would it be possible to remove TBBP from the bra? It's to make sure it will work correctly in the future.

Oh! and 3: the devices don't work right. When I clicked on them in the inventory they didn't show any DD messages and the game couldn't tell they were being worn but because the menus were missing I also couldn't unequip them. This happened with the nondragonborn esp

Nighty night!

I did some testing and cuffs, collar, belt and the accessories all fit UNPB perfectly at any weight! Wheee!

Buuuuut there are a few small problems with the bra:

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-08-15 06-26-49-33.png

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-08-15 06-26-42-91.png

1: There is a little clipping ^^ You can probably see that

2: Bras shouldn't have TBBP. At least not since the upcoming Integration update, I'm sorry ._. There is going to be a new feature that compresses breast bones while wearing a chastity bra so the bra will stay rigid but bouncy breasts inside will be flattened so they won't clip through it.

Because of that if your bra is TBBP enabled it will also get flattened and look very weird. Would it be possible to remove TBBP from the bra? It's to make sure it will work correctly in the future.

Oh! and 3: the devices don't work right. When I clicked on them in the inventory they didn't show any DD messages and the game couldn't tell they were being worn but because the menus were missing I also couldn't unequip them. This happened with the nondragonborn esp

Shoot,

I will have to remove the Dragonborn Dlc in Ck somehow.

I like the concept of the key from an rp point of view. You won't put a belt on and run around with the key in your pocked. For those wanting to harm you, you might as well not be belted if they just need to grab the key out of your pocket and have their fun.

For those requirements, just post them as a follow up post right now. It would be good for people to know them and once you've figured out how to modify the OP the you can copy paste it.

I like the concept of the key from an rp point of view. You won't put a belt on and run around with the key in your pocked. For those wanting to harm you, you might as well not be belted if they just need to grab the key out of your pocket and have their fun.

For those requirements, just post them as a follow up post right now. It would be good for people to know them and once you've figured out how to modify the OP the you can copy paste it.

Thank you!

Someone that understands!

Also I think, I figured out you have to edit the download page to change the original post, so I hope things are more clearly layed out.

Getting on 4am here...might not go to sleep now.

This is awesome! Any chance of this being adapted to CBBE?

Yes, first I gotta get it done for UNPB...I got all the parts working but the chest piece...I also have to figure out what type of bounce effects are going to be acceptable with upcoming updates.  Which will matter with all types I think.

Wanna figure out if its going to be acceptable to use HDT enabled meshes in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, which btw this is what I'll use to make it.

And Thanks.

News

The mod contents have been examined,

This mod may be incorporated into a future Expansion Pack, though it may not be in the next release.

What does that hinge on?

To be in the expansion pack the meshes must be made for the following bodies.

-CBBE 3.2.3 curvy non bouncing

-UnpB 2,5,2 redux non bouncing

I've been asked to find or make those meshes,

-Outfit Slide them

-make the slot edits in nifskope

What about DragonBorn Requirement

-I've been told that it is not a concern, it can be removed and similar coding to the enchanments on the outfit now can be made.

-That if I do make the revision that it would be nice but not something I'd have to do to get the outfit in.

Wait! What does it mean if its in the Expansion?

-The item contains KEYWORDS that Authors can use to initiate special dialogue or even quests that could be dependant on wearing this item.

-It'll mean that you will see it used in Devious Quest Mods.

-So something like Deviously Cursed Loot, could say force Aradia's Last Defense on you and start you on a sidequest to complete or remove it.

-It could end up being a special quest reward

-The item might be recognized as setting you apart from common slaves...It's dependant on how Deviously Clever the community can be.

Can I help?

-Sure! if you happen to know where those meshes are please post location.

-If you happened to bodyslide/outfitstudio'd those meshes please post them so I can look them over and make sure the slots are right.

Why did you make it?

-uh more Devious Outfits?

Why 7 base HDT by blabba sliders

-I use those and I use the vanilla outfit pack that was made with those Sliders released last month on Nexus

-I have also slided all my Devious Outfits with those sliders

-Its not that obscure and I like the body.

News

So after tearing my hair out with why on earth the mesh I provided didn't work for the UNPB I did something that shouldn't fix it and seemed entirely retarded but did it anyway,

I just took the UNPB bra in nifskope and the UNPB body in another Nifskope window..

Copied the bra over, deleted the body from the Nifkope window, and renamed the femalebody_1.nif to you guessed it AradiaBra.Nif....

Tested in game and it fits now.

Stupid but here's the explanation the item has to have the body to line up on, I could probably find better technical jargon to explain that....But the body cant be in the nif when the game acts on the bra.....

But when you port the BRA out it still needs a Body to line up to properly, so the method above acts to correct that problem.

Pics of Weight 100 Unpb non jiggly for 2.5.2 UNPB version to go in x-pac are in the download link,

But Gameplayer you ask how the F did you not learn to use a website properly,

IDK, but Im not going to waste time on that, I gotta make the other parts and make sure the weights in the mesh wont mess up.

Also since I don't use CBBE or UNPB, well come on man, think about how much stuff I have to overwrite and juggle around jeesh.

If your so savvy post a pic for me.

edit

Oh wow that actually works haha, just made a png :D

post-79263-0-80556800-1408156411_thumb.png

post-79263-0-93973700-1408157977_thumb.png

post-79263-0-34220000-1408157991_thumb.png

The Good News

Ok I just figured out how to post pictures haha

I even made my avatar wear the Aradia Devious Outfit

The Bad News

I took a break from making body conversions

I couldn't figure out how to get the pics into the first post even though editing the download post should have put the pics there or something...Oh well back to making conversion.

The current version supports pregnant belly I am not sure if that's intentionally or a nice bonus

Would the UNPB and CBBE meshes also have the same features?

And...I sort of like that the boobs bounce even if the whole bra is metal and all  :P

The current version supports pregnant belly I am not sure if that's intentionally or a nice bonus

Would the UNPB and CBBE meshes also have the same features?

And...I sort of like that the boobs bounce even if the whole bra is metal and all  :P

Well,

The Conversion I'm working on now for UNPB could have been done an hour ago but I got really super distracted by how to put pictures up hahaha,

If you have Nifskope, just paste the Bra onto your UNPB body and save and then open file and then delete body out and save and then It will work!

The UNPB version that is up you have to do that and yes its full HDT jiggly or you could wait for me to not be distracted.

Right now I'm about to finish bodysliding non jiggly UNPB 2.5.2 Redux version,

After that its non jiggly CBBE version.

I think I have a Bra_1 ready, right now in fact...getting too sidetracked :D but I got pictures up!

EDIT

Time is 11:48Pm

Because of the weird workflow process I have to download CBBE caliente body mod, and install it into Basvanbee Meshes and Textures mod

a special mod that allows multiple body types and textures.

Why?

Uh to speed this up and test the stuff in game..........Plus outfit studio gets weird has too few options everything aims to CBBE or CBBE to something else basically would be faster to make the CBBE non bounce then convert while Im in there to the other option...

So its going to be some time waiting for this download and then loading it up into my other fav mod to test the stuff in game for clipping.

Anyway was going to need that download eventually, and since I'd rather have the platform in place it might speed up future projects.

Why didn't you need that for your 7B HDT?

Well the 7B HDT is a mod from Blabba, that can be used straight away to convert 7B outfits to almost any other 7B body :D uh I think as long as your end product is HDT not sure yet but its been way faster than this by leagues.

To remove bounce with Outfit Studio.

1. Load clothing item (bra or chastity belt).

2. Load reference "CBBE Standard"

3. copy bone weights for each mesh in the nif from the base cbbe body

To do this you have to highlight the mesh on the right in OS and then in the Shape Drop Down click on the "Copy Bone Weights".

This will copy the bone weight from the NON BBP Body to the the mesh, repeat this for any other mesh's in the nif file (if you didn't give the clothing a name then anything that is listed on the right under "New Outfit").

The base CBBE body in OS/BS2 does not have BBP/TBBP/HDT weighting so copying the bone weights from that to the outfit will remove the bounce.

Next up the conversion process...

You can also do the conversions from the 7base reference set to both CBBE and UNPB in OS/BS2.

First 7base to CBBE

Set the reference shape to "Convert: Sevenbase to CBBE" (since your reference set is in 7base).

Then in the Sliders drop down click on "Conform All" (this will conform the clothing to the body type).

Go to the Pencil option in the bottom right panel and set it from 0 to 100 (this should change the shape of the outfit from 7base to CBBE).

Then in the Sliders drop down click on "Setbase Shape" (this should save the mesh's shape to CBBE and the reference will go back to 7base and will look funny until you change the reference to cbbe, don't worry its the next step).

Now set the reference shape to "CBBE standard" (now you can make adjustments where needed, ie clipping issues in breast, butt, arm leg etc).

Once you are finished with adjustments save the nif to a folder for the CBBE mesh's (do this for both 0 nif and 1 nif and you should be golden for the CBBE set).

Now use the CBBE set to make a UNPB set...

Do a similar process but instead of "Convert: Sevenbase to CBBE" set the reference to "Convert: CBBE to UNPB" while using the CBBE mesh's as your clothing item.

Then in the Sliders drop down click on "Conform All" (this will conform the clothing to the body type).

Go to the Pencil option in the bottom right panel and set it from 0 to 100 (this should change the shape of the outfit from CBBE to UNPB).

Then in the Sliders drop down click on "Setbase Shape". This will save the clothing in the UNPB shape (and the reference will go back to cbbe).

Change the reference from "Convert: CBBE to UNPB" to "Convert: UNPB to CBBE". This it to make sure the outfit now conforms to the UNPB shape. If it does then save the nif's to a UNPB mesh folder. Again do this for each item's 0 and 1 nif... bla bla bla... pain in the rump but it will be done and you can move on to the other item you wanted to make DD capable :)

Hopefully you'll have 2 sets of 0 and 1 nifs one in CBBE and one in UNPB.

Hope that helps...

I'm hoping the next version of OS/BS will fix the AMD issue of the items being dark ( cause BS++ which is older then BS2 doesn't have that issue).

Right!

But at the moment I have a CBBE bra mesh that fits fine inside outfit studio and not in game....So maybe I installed the wrong CBBE body from the pack on Nexus?

Test was basically I pulled the body from the install off Mod Organizer, put the body in my work folder along with CBBEbra.

>Opened both in nifskope copied bra over to the 100 weight body and the bra was way too big.

So I might just have the wrong body?

>I used the UNPB 2 CBBE slider it looked fine

>Has the right weights

>I exported it as a nif to the workfolder, just like I did for 7B HDT version with Blabba version of Outfit studio

The other thing that's confusing

>where is the slider for CBBE 100<----->0% weight....All I see are slider options that are not present for the body type I use, like SSHboobs, different theigh sizes....its bewildering.

I'd place a shot of that same file nif working in outfit studio but don't know how yet.

That's the CBBE one in game at the moment, just the 100 weight....Textures are off on body just because I did not install them. 

Tired I stayed up all last night.

Going to get to sleep, tomorrow just going to concentrate on getting the zero weight of the UNPB mesh bra.  <---Last piece of that set and tested

I get distracted.

So maybe just to tired to do the obvious stuff.

post-79263-0-48538700-1408164864_thumb.png

Wow, Thankyou

I just woke up realizing that I should just adjust the Z-Axis in Nifskope to fix the alignment issue.  I was too excited about the authorship of Esp and ideas of quests.  I will try this slider out.

Today's plan,

Finish the non-weighted UNPB Bra Zero weight,

Double Check the Meshes,

Remove Breast, Butt, Belly Weights from UNPB 2.5.2 version

->(I still have them in pieces where they are not needed, might be just busy work)

Edit 10 minutes later

I have a zero weight bra to go with UNPB 100 weight.

Really needed that sleep :D

Edit 40 minutes later

UNPB non Bounce

Bra complete

Arm Cuffs plus tiers complete

->suffers same issue as Tier 2 Bra no weight slide function needs additional slots

-->Wont be able to add that slots are limited and needs to meet future requirements

-->good news is that its not noticeable

-All pieces so far have been stripped of unneeded weights and tested in game-

-Chastity Belt Complete

Leg Cuffs Remain to do

20 more minutes maybe.

post-79263-0-97419200-1408201005_thumb.png