View File

Version 2.0 is up!

Authors

Aradia
The Artist of the art assets in these mods,
The contents are not allowed on sites other than Lover's Lab
It is hoped by Aradia to see outfit(s) used in Devious Mods other than this one

Gameplayer
The guy that made the esp's, that put the outfits into the game, broke outfits into pieces, reworked the pieces to work in the Devious Device Framework, and maintains this page.

Contents

Contents that mod authors and user's may be interested in.
-Has Quest Flag item data for every item in the pack. This allows Mod Authors to use any item without slaving (which goes against Devious Life philosophy but hey what are you going to do right) their mod to mine.
-Every Item has been painstaking Weight Painted and Morphed to fit the bodies
-Devious Device Integration 2.9.1 Compliant (August 31, 2015)
-Problematic Enchantments Removed
-Is fully Fun if Devious Devices is your thing :)

All Outfits should fit very snug :)
Aradia Devious Outfit
-A set of Devious Devices that now function just like Devious Devices
-They occupy the same slots as their counterparts
-They require keys
-They have Devious Effects
-They also have additional positive effects and conditions written by Gameplayer

Aradia Snake Rogue Outfit
-A set of adventuring gear that works just like Thieves Guild Armor
-It occupies the same slots as normal armor
-Keys are needed to remove 3/4 of the gear, Gloves are going to be made lockable in future release sometime after August 31, 2015.
-Devious Effects
-This has many more effects and conditions written by Gameplayer

Aradia Parasite Armor
-An ancient living device made by a long forgotten vampire
-Intended as a trap this piece might be of minor benefit to those that figure out its secrets
-Slots 32 and 54, blocks armor
-Keyed to special Key, you have to find the recipe at Alchemist Vendor and then make it.
-The "outfit" does not have a build recipe.
-The "outfit" is best found when using Deviously Cursed Loot mod by Kimy

Description

Overall Design Philosophy
-As a gamer I have played literally hundreds of hours and hundreds maybe thousands of mods, most of the armor mods I have used have all had at least three major problems or flaws in them.
1) Should have been balanced for a default game
2) Provided the armor to early in the game, most armors were made for end game but available at level 5
3) Didn't have staying power and those that did made use of extra slots that is in direct conflict with Devious Device Users

The armors from this page have those in mind as well as the following
1) Designed to take advantage of the powerful system put in place by Devious Devices Integration created by Min
2) The outfits HAVE TIERs which enhance as you aquire the items needed to make them.
3) Tier advancement changes the look of the armor, has better benefits, and has new conditions to be met to be granted those benefits
4) Outfits each have their own Roleplay and/or meant to fit a theme for a class of character and this helps expand on a missing Niche of Devious Devices
5) Balance considers all Devious Mods listed in suggested mods list below
6) All pieces can be constructed, HOWEVER you cannot use pieces that your wearing as an ingredient.

The Outfits at present suit a thematic character that lives in a world of Devious Devices

Aradia Devious Device Integrated
This artifact of Aradia was purpose built to protect adventuring women in the case of the worst possible outcome being defeated in battle. It provides a number of small beneficial enchantments that are great additional bonuses for all class types. The enchantments get better as you spend time upgrading through its tiers but watch out for these benefits come at a cost you must not carry Chastity Keys and must not be collared to get the very best effects while adventuring. Women that use this set will be not only safer in battle due to its additional armor but protected from rape should their latest battle result in defeat. At its highest Tier you might find that your will to continue fighting is so great that you'll be granted an additional 2nd wind once per day, allowing you to rise up again to defeat your enemies.

Aradia Snake Rogue Armor
This set was designed for a missing character archtype in the Devious Series. The role of Dominatrix is a role of empowerment to this end the Dominatrix carries the keys that represent freedom from Devices. The entire outfit goes a totally different direction from the Aradia Devious Outfit, this set really is Light Armor, and as such is completely subject to all Light Armor Perks and can be tempered should you have the perk "Arcane BlackSmith." The outfit gives Rogue Style characters enhanced Thief Skills and it can be created early in the game. That's not all as you level up in your travels you have the option of advancing the armor to its next tier which will improve its look, enchantments, armor value, and conditions that must be met to receive its benefits. Watch out, the benefits of this armor can come at a great cost to the adventurer almost all enchantments are totally empowered by a Cursed Object, an Anal Vibrator that must be worn by the Dominatrix and makes her subject to "Aradia Anal Curse" should she find herself bound up in Devious Devices.
Each core piece that makes the armor of this set grants an amazing enchantment at top tier that is a benefit for all Rogue play-styles and is not over the top.
-Such as "Precise Touch" plus 30 Lockpicking and 5% melee Damage.
-"Commanding Voice" Player has a follower and gains 5% better shout speed.
Notes: This armor is armor it uses armor slots just like leather armor. Bra sits on slot 56 and has key word
helmet" you can also wear a helmet with this set. This set is more fully realized than default game Thieves Guild Armor and is as of now fully integrated into Devious Series.
All pieces in this set lock on with the exception of gloves.
Since this set only uses normal armor slots you have many available slots for parts mods or well.....Devices Laughter :blush:

Note
All sets at Tier 1 do not have drawbacks, this is to allow early use, and allow the player to grow into the set.
Tier 1 is for Starting Characters up to level 10.
Tier 2 is for level 10-20 when Devious Mods can start making keys appear in the game.
Tier 3 is for level 20+ characters that are seeking to complete the Devious Devices Integration Questline for components to make the gear.
Curse is mostly to ensure that Devious Mods such as SD+ will function as intended, much thought went into how to make this set not interfere with how Devious Device mods work.

Conditions System

The items have a conditions system that when met will apply all Devious Effects that are considered downsides to Devious Items.

Aradia Devious Device Integrated
To get the best possible effects from this set the user must have top tier, not carry Chastity Keys, must not get collared, and must have a high arousal rating.
-Meant to be combined with mods like "Defeat" and "Devious Captures" or "Submit"

Aradia Snake Rogue Armor
To get the best possible bonuses, you must carry Chastity and Restraint Keys, and must not get bound up in any Device including Aradia Devious Devices.
-Combine this with "Deviously Cursed Loot" and "Captured Dreams" for a challenging gaming experience!
-You will find yourself struggling to hold onto those keys and keep your power!
-Your keys become a resource that you must maintain!
-Turn on Key Destruction, Set Key drops at 3 to 5%
You should notice they are in direct opposition of each other.

Question: How does it work?

Answer: The system uses a series of specific key words that I have made to enable the effects that will either provide benefits or curses. Any Mod Author in the future could feasibly make good use of the Keywords to enable special Dialogue or Quests in the future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example of KeyWords in use for Aradia's Last Defense
HasWornKeyWord AradiaArmoredBra = 1 and
HasWornKeyWord Zad_Collar = 0 and
GetItemCount ChastityKey = 0 and

Enchantment received by player is "Aradia's Last Defense" grants 20 additional armor rating in this case
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Curse Example
HasWornKeyWord Zad_Collar = 1 and

Curse Received by player "Aradia Bra" player loses 5 skill in one/two handed, 10 in archery, and 5 in blocking.

However in this case player loses quite a bit of armor value from the set as well. The value in armor that the player would receive in max tier for this set would be 20 points at most in this case.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example of Constructing a Top Tier piece
HasWornItem AradiaRogueChaps = 0 or
HasItemCount AradiaRogueChaps >= 2 and
HasPerk ZadBeltCrafting = 1 and

Notes:
Top Tier Pieces require Rechargeable Soul Gems to make, so at some point your going to have to uh umm see some sexy animations and sounds.
Complete Quests at the College of Winterhold for both the Gruachey Debuchorous Librian Ork and the Fumbling Old Enchanter....Er they are specific to Devious Devices Integration, if you don't do those quests why ask me how to make the item when you have consul commands.
So I know someone out there is thinking wow I'd like you to completely list every possible thing about this armor mod.
Well I designed all of the armor enchantments to activate only through the Aradia Last Defense in its current iteration.
This involved writing a list of complex conditional's for 10 possible armor based enchantments on this item, with the net result that only one enchantment for armor bonus would show up in your enchantment menu and it would/should show you exactly how much armor you got.
If I wrote that out long hand here it would take about this entire page along with notes to try to explain why it works.
That would be for just the Belt enchant....This entire page would be what'd take to explain it well enough for everyone.
->Actually you will see 3 armor enchants labeled "Aradia Last Defense"
->To write it the way I wanted would have involved a total number of enchantments with possible conditions exceeded what I felt was withen reason for not only myself but withen the confines of the engine itself...I wrote a short list on paper with abrevations that filled out the entire sheet college ruled with 3 rows...Tore it in two and opted with the mentality that if it could be done in an easier way it was likely better for the game engine too.
->Er uh short for a guy that takes Science Classes anyway.
-
Bear in mind all of this happens without extra scripts, Im just using whats provided in the following mods which if your on this page you probably have now.
Note, you could merge the esp's here without trouble Not Recommending that you do that at this time, there will be more items added at some point soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The conditions system as a whole in large part creates 2 very powerful meta-games that the player must always consider
1) First and foremost the rules of using the objects, follow the rules and reap the benefits, or fall off the path and suffer the consequences.
2) The construction of the objects becomes an unwritten side quest that can only be completed in its entirety through careful planning on the part of the player.

Requirements
Sexlabhttp://www.loverslab...pdated-oct-3rd/
Sexlab Arrousedhttp://www.loverslab...-aroused-redux/
Devious Devices Integrationhttp://www.loverslab...ation-12092014/
Devious Devices Assetshttp://www.loverslab...devices-assets/
Devious Devices Expansionhttp://www.loverslab...expansion-v116/
Hdt_Heels http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?

Required For Bodyslide Slider Sets
Bodyslide 2.0http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/49015
Racemenuhttp://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/29624
XPMse3 Extended Skeletonhttp://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/68000

installation

Only Files provided here
-UNP Version
-UUNP Slider Set ( Comes in Two Parts don't have to do any special unpack procedure either )
-CBBE Slider Set ( Not Available at this time )

Why you switch to UUNP

This means that every single possible UNP, Sevenbase, UNPB, and many more body types up too all 50 unp bodies that ever existed currently on the internet are possible to create for this file in Bodyslide or in real time with Racemenu Morphs in mere seconds you could have the perfect fit.

So Im just wondering why you haven't made the switch to UUNP sliders or CBBE sliders yet? Its so easy.

LoversLab only allows for 100MB Downloads, please bear in mind these were packed with 7zip the worlds leading compression software. This file will not be any easier to place in downloads section or even need a special FOMOD installer due to limitations of not only my current skills but also file size limitations.

If you need a slider for this mod check "The Devious Corner"

Suggested Mods
Captured Dreams http://www.loverslab...ated-8-24-2014/
Deviously Cursed Loot http://www.loverslab...v16-2014-09-07/
Deviously Helpless http://www.loverslab...s-115-aug-23rd/
Devious Devices for the Masses http://www.loverslab...pdated-8-12-14/
Devious Captures http://www.loverslab...18-august-2014/
UUNP Sliders for all Devious Devices http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51563-gameplayers-devious-corner/
Immersive 1st Person Combat Item Fix http://www.nexusmods...yrim/mods/68776
UUNP Sliders By Gameplayer/Gamefever http://www.nexusmods.../?tb=mods&pUp=1
UUNP and CBBE slider listings here http://www.loverslab...-list-v2/page-1

Specail Thanks

Aradia
Veladarious
Min
Coopervale
Ms. Leeches
Kimy

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    DDi, DDa, DDx, and other
  • Special Edition Compatible

You have a ton of dependencies on this fyi some make sense others don't most probably are running all of em anyways though.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm 
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm 
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

I'll try this! I love Aradia's design, it's the prettiest devious thingy ever ^^

If you'd like to help it get more exposure and make it more likely to be used and referenced by other DD mods maybe you'll be interested in what I posted in another topic:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v13-2014-08-12/?p=890783

It would be amazing if you and Aradia could consider it. I'd love to include it in some devious quest, it gives me so many ideas ^^

I removed Dragon Born Dependency

I uploaded the corrected ESP already a while ago.

You will need those other programs to use this esp, the only other way to see it in game is to go to Meldocs Conversion Thread and get the non Devious esp.  If you get that one over there, its pretty much an armor, it wont have any devious effects like my esp, so uh where's the fun in that :D

My Esp makes this a Device so you have to have all of that.

I removed Dragon Born Dependency

I uploaded the corrected ESP already a while ago.

You will need those other programs to use this esp, the only other way to see it in game is to go to Meldocs Conversion Thread and get the non Devious esp.  If you get that one over there, its pretty much an armor, it wont have any devious effects like my esp, so uh where's the fun in that :D

My Esp makes this a Device so you have to have all of that.

Oh ok didnt notice the other dl when I grabbed it a few minutes prior to my post and I do prefer its being part of dd.

I fully read everything, so i am still confused as to what this does?

Devious Devices

Alright its like this,

You slap on Aradia's Chastity Belt right on your female character.

This "protects" your character from anal invasion via sexlab used with defeat or submit. This might be a GOOD thing if your using a pregnancy mod some of them can kill your character during birth!  So from an immersive point of view well.

The Thing is you cant get a Chastity belt off without a key and your character starts to get horny.

Worse yet you could have plugs, that cause your character to have overstimulated private parts, this leads to animations playing.

But that's not all, you have wrist cuffs that when combined with Deviously Helpless mod might make your girl drop her weapon accidently and lead to a scene.

Leg cuffs can cause you to trip and fall, leading to a scene potentially.

Because of keywords inherent on the pieces Devious Quest mods will start special dialogue topics with the player.

Theres a lot too it, so much to cover cause there are a lot of mods that play off of Devices,

This file makes it so that Aradia's super hot smexy Device is now a REAL Device, with some tempting effects that the player might want to always wear it.

It also strips a lot of those special effects if you happen to have a key to remove the belt in your possession or in the event that you are wearing a slave collar.

I assume that this is an outfit with the Devious Device locking mechanism? The description is quite vague especially to those who are not aware of this mod.

Nevertheless more variety is always welcome, I hope to see this being used in other DD mods soon, especially as part of the DD - Expansion.

Seeing how this is an enchanted devious armor used by a legendary warrior, maybe a quest for it might be a nice touch. Reading a book that reveal its last known location or allow the player to craft it for example.

I assume that this is an outfit with the Devious Device locking mechanism? The description is quite vague especially to those who are not aware of this mod.

Nevertheless more variety is always welcome, I hope to see this being used in other DD mods soon, especially as part of the DD - Expansion.

Seeing how this is an enchanted devious armor used by a legendary warrior, maybe a quest for it might be a nice touch. Reading a book that reveal its last known location or allow the player to craft it for example.

All items in this esp, will function just like their counterpart devices found in Devious Devices.

They will be recognized by any mod that makes use of Keywords inherent in Devious Devices.

If you know what Devices are then you know exactly what the baseline expectation is.

These will function just like those.

-----

I've already been asked by Devious Authors to see if I can Bodyslide some more variants.

If I get that done you'll be seeing this worked into other mods.

Not being rude but... The requirement to have no keys might make sense from a lore standpoint, but I don't think it would be a fun thing to play with.

Perhaps you could add an option to ignore that rule for those who aren't interested in checking their inventory before each tough fight?

I can understand the gameplay requirement of not being collared - considering the fact that a key is needed to remove those - but going to a container to store keys before a fight seems quite unnecessary.

Not being rude but... The requirement to have no keys might make sense from a lore standpoint, but I don't think it would be a fun thing to play with.

Perhaps you could add an option to ignore that rule for those who aren't interested in checking their inventory before each tough fight?

I can understand the gameplay requirement of not being collared - considering the fact that a key is needed to remove those - but going to a container to store keys before a fight seems quite unnecessary.

You will still get some enchantments, just not the full whammy.

If you've played Captured Dreams, you'd know that something like the Fighter's Plug gives 20% damage increase but also requires you to not have keys.

I wrote this considering that something like that potentially exists and that if the player also had DragonBorn DLC, well the items start to get out of hand.

So if your in full tiered armored chastity set you get some nice benefits even when carrying keys and they get better when your not carrying keys....Like 2.25 times as much without being stronger than the best armors you can get in vanilla game.

I had to consider that these are in addition to what is available to the dragonborn character in a vanilla playstyle with other devious mods.

I'm not saying that I didn't consider some alternates and I still might,

I did put a lot of thought into making a "Light Armor" variant that blocked armor slots and was in fact temperable.

You know bear in mind I have a character that I played with 4 or 5 pieces of DDi gear that didn't have benefits all the way to 46, before I put my sights on making this ESP.

But at this time I gotta see about other body meshes.

Then I'll wait for this mod to be integrated together with other mods. Looking forward to this.

Also wanted to ask if this blocks other armors to be equipped on top of it? Like the locking slave harness or slave boots from DD - Expansion.

Then I'll wait for this mod to be integrated together with other mods. Looking forward to this.

Also wanted to ask if this blocks other armors to be equipped on top of it? Like the locking slave harness or slave boots from DD - Expansion.

The slots are the same.

Aradia Bra is the same slot as Padded Bra........slot 56

Its the same, you cannot wear an Aradia Bra and a Padded Bra.

You cannot wear Arm Wrist Cuffs with Aradia Cuffs.

The only piece that is different that has a slot that is different from the normal is

Aradia's Armord Bra (tier 2 version)

This has slots 46 and 56.

Slot 46 is not normally used by DDi

Slot 46 was also not used by Chesko Lantern...Which is the 2nd reason

The 1st reason I did this is because it wasn't weight sliding properly without 2 slots.

These items at this time do not block armor.

I might, very weak and uninterested might make a version that will block armor and provide more debilitating effects maybe a cursed version.

But at the moment I just outfit slided a UNPB bra and have a few more pieces to go.

I don't think I quite fully understood you...

You talked about the power available to the player, but that is power that the player will get if he drops his keys, correct?

So my original point of "Find tough enemy -> store keys in any random container -> kill enemy -> pickup keys" still stands, correct?

So, what's the harm in providing the option for players to skip the process? Especially if that option is disabled be default?

For the record, I never said you should provide the option before looking into the additional bodies. I made a suggestion for you to consider implementing once everything else was done.

And, no, I don't currently use CD.

I don't think I quite fully understood you...

You talked about the power available to the player, but that is power that the player will get if he drops his keys, correct?

So my original point of "Find tough enemy -> store keys in any random container -> kill enemy -> pickup keys" still stands, correct?

So, what's the harm in providing the option for players to skip the process? Especially if that option is disabled be default?

For the record, I never said you should provide the option before looking into the additional bodies. I made a suggestion for you to consider implementing once everything else was done.

And, no, I don't currently use CD.

The baseline enchant on each item but the Chastity Belt on a Tier One item..............

Doesn't matter if you have keys.  You get a benefit and the devious effects regardless.

Tier 2 items have 2 enchantments

-A base enchant with no requirement other than to wear it.

-A special enchantment that has requirements that must be met one of which I have purposefully omitted other than the obvious you shouldn't have a Chastity Key in your inventory

-If your Collared, you lose all but baseline benefit.

Tier 3 Wrist Cuffs

-Have a 3rd enchantment which I think works, Im busy outfit sliding.

Chastity Belt

-Has a baseline enhancement that if you've ever been a dragonborn with a magically sensitive plug would make you rofl.  This enchantment will not work with a key in your inventory.....

The 2nd enchantment requires you to not be in possession of KEY......You already can have 1 benefit even with a key, unless its the Chastity belt in which case having a key would be dumb cause with the right mods attackers use player keys.

So no you have to consider that its quite possible if using other Devious Mods that if player has a Key and is defeated the attacker will unlock said belt and rape player..........Totally defeating the point of an adventurers belt.

You make me Angry,

Version 2 will have harsher Conditions :blush: perhaps dishapline plugs are in order.

Far as I know, NPCs do not search nearby containers for keys, or am I mistaken? So if you stored the keys and lost, they will remain in the container and the attacker will remain unable to remove the belt, correct?

And unless you're placing some kind of long duration restriction (for example, if you had a key within the past hour you don't get the full amount of buffs) the player who stored the keys will still be able to receive the full buffs, correct?

Maybe I'm just thick, but I don't understand. Sorry. :s

I know how to make screen shots but I haven't a clue where to start to get this box to show my pics.

Sorry, I just never learned that.

to post pics you need to upload them on a site say like deviantart  or photobucket copy the url it gives for the pic then click the pic symbole in thats to the right of a chain and left of < > buttons paste the url into the text it shows

Are these added to the general device pool for Capture Helpless and Cursed Loot to use?

I was asked directly to make unpb mesh and cbbe mesh,

1/2 way done with unpb mesh,

Don't know if I can make the CBBE but then I just made the UNPB in outfit studio so what this means is

Quite likely soon.

If so I would want it to be one of a kind you know.  Not something massed produced and common place.

Far as I know, NPCs do not search nearby containers for keys, or am I mistaken? So if you stored the keys and lost, they will remain in the container and the attacker will remain unable to remove the belt, correct?

And unless you're placing some kind of long duration restriction (for example, if you had a key within the past hour you don't get the full amount of buffs) the player who stored the keys will still be able to receive the full buffs, correct?

Maybe I'm just thick, but I don't understand. Sorry. :s

BUT if you play the game like I do with Deviously Cursed Loot and Estrues Mimics you probably wouldn't try to drop those keys into a nearby container.

Have your follower carry a key.

*Sigh* ignoring the fact that not everyone absolutely must necessarily have either of these mods (for example, I use DCL but not EM), having to trade with your follower is even worse, because it takes even more time than storing the keys in a container.

But it's still not necessary, since creatures are safe to loot and can be used as hiding spots for the keys.

Now, let's return to that thing we just ignored: not everyone plays the game like you do. Providing options for different playstyles does not hurt you, because you do not have to use them.

I remain unconvinced that providing choice is bad. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why you would be so adament about forcing players to play your way or not at all.

Nearly every other DD mod provides options, and while I understand you want yours to be "special" and "not mass produced" and "unique" and everything, I don't understand how not providing options to the players helps in any way.

But I'm not trying to start an argument. It's your mod, you do what you want. I won't bother you any further.

I'll just edit it later for my personal use.