I'm going to try this with Soulgem Oven and see what happens :)

Yes, I know it says in the OP that it's not compatible with anything else that changes the belly node, but..... I was always the first kid on the block to come out with a screwdriver when anybody came home with a new toy... :)

In Soulgem Oven there are toggles to shut off belly scaling and breast scaling (separate toggles) so..... I guess we shall see.

Here's what I'm looking for....

If she's pregnant with soul gems and her belly is already at a value higher than 1, will this mod see the current value of the belly, set that as basline and use it while she's pregnant? AND..... as long as I have no inflation from this mod (wait for it to go away), when I give birth to the soul gems and revert to a belly node value of 1, will the next opportunity for inflation use "1" as the baseline or will it remember the value from last time the player got inflated (while she was pregnant and greater than 1 on the belly node) and use that previous "pregnant belly" value as the baseline? 

I assume it should work if you turn the scaling off from SO. The baseline value is checked every time a "new" inflation is started after the previous one has been completely cleared, and set to whatever it was at that time. I might add an option to always just use 1 though, makes it clearer.

I run SO, Sexlab Hormones and this.  I have to turn off scaling from SO but hormones and this work well enough - a few force tweaks on Hormones to update the belly to the right size but it works wonderfully.  My elf is so busy I've yet to see her deflate back to a normal scale.

GIF of her in action, cum filled stomach and all

post-266938-0-11939500-1408910113_thumb.gif

@afa, should work as long as they were separate plugs and not the old plug set, those don't have the correct keywords I think.

But if you have a log around that shows the deflation for both the PC and NPCs with plugs, post it here.

For PC the plugs stop the deflating, but not on follower

Here is a brief overview of what I did, load up game, follower is plugged and belted with no inflation, and PC is plugged and inflated on load.

Set MCM menu to have 1 hour deflation time

Remove belt and plug from follower, use match maker to call a few animation on follower with nearby NPCs, both her vaginal and anal got fill up, insert the plugs and put belt back on follower.

Now I sat and wait, no deflating animation played in this case, but the sound effect was heard and MCM show she got deflated. Should have deflate twice in this session.

This is with 2.8.1 of DDi, not the newest that was just released few hours ago

hehehe... well I managed to get stuck at a "5" belly. Zero anal inflation, zero vaginal inflation, but 5 Total Inflation. This was after birthing all of my soul gems so I wasn't pregnant anymore. It would be nice to have a "reset" after the inflation values. Something like a failsafe to put you back at a zero state. (just though... "maybe it's there and I missed it!")

Just so that when you ARE using it with other mods you at least have a chance of setting THIS mod back to no inflation to start over. 

Getting a rather annoying bug - inflation stuck at 2.3 despite using the reset function and disabling through MCM.

I'll try disabling the mod altogether and then re-enabling it, and see if it fixes it...

Logs.

Sure. Soon as I figure out how to find them. I'm not much of a Skyrim modder. Or mod user.

As a side note, disabling and re-enabling didn't work.

-Edit-

Attached the log. I literally loaded the save, hit reset, and close the game.

This is in a save that I just started today.

Thanks for the quick response.

-Edit #2-

Had a thought - got my character to have sex again, then used the mcm reset function. Belly node on 0 now, but for some reason my character is still in the list of inflated actors.

-Edit #3-

I just realised that's the editor log. My bad. Removed it. Still no idea where's the damn game log.

Doesn't matter I guess. Managed to fix it.

This is a great mod. The only thing that is "bothering" me is growing belly. I simply can't be "aroused" and horny seeing my female follower with big belly until she empty it. Ss there a possibility to make in the future in MCM menu to turn off/turn on visual on belly growing?

It's not exactly a priority as it was the original reason for the mod. Though atm you can achieve pretty much that just by setting the max inflation to 1, assuming no other mods modify the scale. And you might get a couple of "can not divide by 0" errors in your logs if the original scale is 1 as well.

This is a great mod. The only thing that is "bothering" me is growing belly. I simply can't be "aroused" and horny seeing my female follower with big belly until she empty it. Ss there a possibility to make in the future in MCM menu to turn off/turn on visual on belly growing?

It's not exactly a priority as it was the original reason for the mod. Though atm you can achieve pretty much that just by setting the max inflation to 1, assuming no other mods modify the scale. And you might get a couple of "can not divide by 0" errors in your logs if the original scale is 1 as well.

Thanks for the reply Srende. Appreciate it.

Update, b0.85:

• Added a channeled ability to manually expel the cum with configurable hotkey
  • Added option to set the default belly scale
  • Fixed latest inflation type not being detected properly
  • Fixed belly scale being off from the actual inflation by the base belly scale during deflation

Couple of bug fixes, and a slider to set the default belly scale manually, or use the behavior in b0.84.

There's also a hotkey/ability to manually expel the cum that continually uses stamina. I'm not entirely happy how it works at the moment, so feedback is welcome :)

This update will also force a reset of all inflated actors to 1.0 scale.

Update, b0.85:

• Added a channeled ability to manually expel the cum with configurable hotkey
  • Added option to set the default belly scale
  • Fixed latest inflation type not being detected properly
  • Fixed belly scale being off from the actual inflation by the base belly scale during deflation
Couple of bug fixes, and a slider to set the default belly scale manually, or use the behavior in b0.84.

There's also a hotkey/ability to manually expel the cum that continually uses stamina. I'm not entirely happy how it works at the moment, so feedback is welcome :)

This update will also force a reset of all inflated actors to 1.0 scale.

Great! :)

I have anticipated..!  here are many of the things that I wanted to add ^_^

after installing 0.85 update, belly doesnt grow and inflation meter doesnt register any cum inside PC, its always at 0.000 anal, vaginal and oral state. reinstalling back to 0.84 had no effect.

Upload your logs. Can't say anything without more details.

Hey just to check, I think i read early in this thread that it cant work for males because they dont have belly nodes. Is this still the case that it only works for females?

Same, unless someone has made new male body mod with the nodes in the past couple of weeks that I don't know of ;)

after installing 0.85 update, belly doesnt grow and inflation meter doesnt register any cum inside PC, its always at 0.000 anal, vaginal and oral state. reinstalling back to 0.84 had no effect.

Upload your logs. Can't say anything without more details.

where i can find them?

Hi there,

very nice mod. Thanks for your hard work.

Unfortunately i have to report the same problem as stated above.

The belly doesnt grow and mcm shows no cum.

Also, all the settings for all the races are zeroed. If i try to change them the are being reset to zero after reopening mcm.

I tried a clean save and the same problem was still there.

Version 0.84 worked flawlessly

Keep up the good work.