View File

No longer abandoned. If anyone decided to try to pick up the project, you have permission to continue, as the direction we each will take with it will likely be completely different. Just please give your project a new name. Thanks.

Welcome to Open Skies Trading Post.

This is a player home turned business property. The goal is to make the player the crafter/vendor, and let Skyrim buy from the player.

Near future plans
-Possibly make the player buy the property from the Jarl
-Navmesh the perimiter of the building to keep followers from getting stuck against the outside walls
-Investigate cloning NPCs and generating generic NPCs
-Write quests and dialogue
-Remove the supplies from the outside chests

Two people have offered to help get some of these plans accomplished. We will see if they even have the time. If not, then this may be a long time in coming.
There isn't much to say other than check out my blog that better states my goal with OSTP.

Have fun, folks.

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/152-gitchegumees-development-blog/

I actually really like this idea. On one of my serious play throughs of Skyrim my character is actually a merchant, so this works perfectly. I will definitely be testing this mod out, great addition!