Conjuration - Summon Succubus

Guest mmdhg1

I must say that this mod Intrigues me a lot. So this succubus' date=' what is the goal with it ? Is it just fight to be a companion to help you fight in the realm of skyrim or more of a dark Mistress ?

What kind of Demon/Devil are you talking about here the more human kind or a monster ?

a few examples:

[b']A Darker Succubus[/b]

xwy6b.jpg

A Flame Atronach type

179y5k.jpg

I would like to take a part in this Mod discussion because I have A huge fethis for demons and would very much see this in skyrim.

+1 to these two Succubi. :D

Maybe you could use this in combat too:

Sneak into a dungeon' date=' conjure a succubus/incubus/futa/whatever, that goes around, strips the bandits and fucks them to death. XD

[/quote']

This. Is the best idea. Ever. Maybe with an AoE paralyze so that they each have to sit and await death by Snoo Snoo.

Or go in the other direction entirely. Set it up as a curse so that your enemy gets a visit every night, with the succubus stealing maybe 10% (or 10 points whichever is greater) from health and magicka each visit. Do the stats loss as a debuff so it can't be healed or recovered. The AoE effect might still be a good thing though.

This would be an alternative too, maybe someone who doesn't suck at scripting could do both versions as alternatives.

I really like the idea of a naked sexmonster devouring the lifeforce of an unsuspecting bandit group while i cower somewhere in the shadows giggling. ^^

I have an image ' date=' the sexy Succubus is floating like a flame atronach / nocturnal and attacking with magic

[/quote']

I had a similar picture in mind.

a mage tries casting some spell only to be force choked with futa member instead lol. to stop it you must apease the succubus by letting her have her fun in the torture room of the new dark brotherhood. you see her pop in on occasion and have her way with the chained victims on the walls

Maybe you could use this in combat too:

Sneak into a dungeon' date=' conjure a succubus/incubus/futa/whatever, that goes around, strips the bandits and fucks them to death. XD

[/quote']

This using the Slutty Dark base for Succubus is my favourite idea so far.

And to go one step further: Those she fucks turns into succubi, and they last until you cast her away with the same spell. Until then she also has a chance to turn on you and turn you.

Well guys someone finally made the mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12756

Goddamnit CBBE. When will people learn than UNP is superior in every way? :C

When it finally gets nice large tits' date=' like most of the Modders want (apparently) Not that I mind, mind you. I'm just, Saiyan.

By that I mean I like nice tits.

[/quote']

UNP is nice and all, but alot of us want larger breasts. Either way it might be possible to just replace the body used in the mod with UNP if you wish.

I hope this mod gets fixed a bit, the way the outfits straps were just left clipping through the breasts is very lazy looking. I'll maybe just hold off trying it out untill a better version comes out, or someone else makes a better one.