[Abandoned]Bandit Slut

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

For those who keep reporting the bug:

Warning : Currently many people have reported that there is a bug which blocks all dialogue with npcs. I will fix this as soon as I can but until then I would recommend not downloading

hopefuly you can fix it only other issue i have is the cant have sex with the bandits bit ohhhh well errors are errors good luck in trying to fix it.

Hello IAmTheOneWhoKnocks,

posted it before but maybe you missed it (or it´s totally irrelevant as I know shit about creating mods) and you just ignored it.

Anyway, looking at this mod (which I really want to see working and (ab)using :angel: ) in TES5Edit, I noticed the Dialog Branch that seems to me like the order the dialogues should appear ingame.

If I´m not totally wrong your mod should work like this:

1. Talk to the guy in Silverblood Inn                =  BSIStartBranch                               - works perfect for me

2. Talk to the guy at the Markath market         = BSI MerchantBranch                       - works perfect for me

3. No idea what should happen here              = BanditSlaveDialogueBranchStart    - Bug starts - not able to talk to anyone anymore because the referenced "BanditSlaveDialogueBranchStartTopic" has no Dialogues in it, thus blocking all other dialogues and the mod/quest is stuck.

Maybe this helps You narrowing down the bug, I would love to see this mod working  :P 

posted it before but maybe you missed it (or it´s totally irrelevant as I know shit about creating mods) and you just ignored it.

Anyway, looking at this mod (which I really want to see working and (ab)using :angel: ) in TES5Edit, I noticed the Dialog Branch that seems to me like the order the dialogues should appear ingame.

1. Talk to the guy in Silverblood Inn                =  BSIStartBranch                               - works perfect for me

2. Talk to the guy at the Markath market         = BSI MerchantBranch                       - works perfect for me

3. No idea what should happen here              = BanditSlaveDialogueBranchStart    - Bug starts - not able to talk to anyone anymore because the referenced "BanditSlaveDialogueBranchStartTopic" has no Dialogues in it, thus blocking all other dialogues and the mod/quest is stuck.

Maybe this helps You narrowing down the bug, I would love to see this mod working  :P

that looks about right just a dialogue part is missing and screws everything else up add it and fix that part and the mod should work just fine.

Hi,

I hope you get around to fixing the issue with the dialogue with this mod, I've put off downloading it, but would really like to try it out.

I don't know much about how the mod develops in game so I may be wrong in my impression, but I'm wondering if I could make a suggestion; regarding the collar.  If it's a typical, iron collar, would you consider making a necklace version?  One of the things which stands out for me about this mod is playing as a noble or a merchant, not a warrior, and as such, I wouldn't want to broadcast my "arrangement" with the bandit factions.

Either way, I hope you return.

An easy test of this would be to put some placeholder dialogue in that empty dialogue topic. You should be able to do that right there in TESVEdit I think. (It's been a long time but I seem to remember being able to do simple edits like that.)

Yes, I have the same problem you refer to.  A great concept mod, I look forward to you fixing this.  I can speak to no other npc- no vendor, no companion, and I cannot interact with my mount to ride.  Also, Meli has a nice idea, perhaps an ornamental collar of some type.

Thanks in advance~ vixen

ilike to see it play out also but i think the maker of the mod quite or abandoned the mod not 100 sure though.

Read the Original Post where the current situation is explained, please don't spread misinformation.

If you are so worried about the rumor mill then fix the issue, rumors begine by not fixing the mod. The reason has been found, easy execution if you ask me. ANother reason rumers start si lake of information from the people that are trying to fix the mod.

ilike to see it play out also but i think the maker of the mod quite or abandoned the mod not 100 sure though.

Read the Original Post where the current situation is explained, please don't spread misinformation.

If you are so worried about the rumor mill then fix the issue, rumors begine by not fixing the mod. The reason has been found, easy execution if you ask me. ANother reason rumers start si lake of information from the people that are trying to fix the mod.

WaxenFigure is not the mod's developer. Expecting him to fix it so that you will stop spreading misinformation - something which you should not do anyway - is entitled and fucking ludicrous at best.

If the fix is so simple and easy to execute, why don't you fix it yourself?

WaxenFigure is not the mod's developer. Expecting him to fix it so that you will stop spreading misinformation - something which you should not do anyway - is entitled and fucking ludicrous at best.

I dont expect him to fix it and i now how to fix it but my CK is messing up so i cant till i get that fixed up again, CK always gives me issues, and a player already said the issue was a cummincation issue they found it wasnt the collar so leaves very gew to be wrong. And all i stated was that the fix is easy and if he or she is worried about the rumor mill then give feed back if any. Also cursing is a rule violation.

I dont expect him to fix it and i now how to fix it but my CK is messing up so i cant till i get that fixed up again, CK always gives me issues, and a player already said the issue was a cummincation issue they found it wasnt the collar so leaves very gew to be wrong. And all i stated was that the fix is easy and if he or she is worried about the rumor mill then give feed back if any. Also cursing is a rule violation.

Let me address your points one by one. First off, you say you aren't expecting him to fix it. That is false, because you quoted him directly and said "If you are so worried about the rumor mill then fix the issue". In this context, the word "you" can only mean the person you are quoting and replying to, which is in fact Waxenfigure.

Second, you say you would have fixed the issue but your CK is messing up. I don't even need to comment on this "convenient" set of circumstances, considering your post's general lack of credibility.

Third, saying that the fix is easy does not help anyone, and someone who is clearly not related to the development of the mod cannot give you feedback for reasons that are quite obvious.

Third, you basically threaten me by saying that "cursing is a rule violation" when I have, in fact, never cursed you nor wrote anything that could be classified as flame\troll-bait, offending or rude.

I called you out for improper behavior, which is criticism, and is hardly in violation of the rules of this forum. If you feel you have grounds to take this to the folk who manage this forum, please feel free to do so.

So, please, spare me your threats - for that is what they are - and your lies. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

-V

Actually i am working on steps as we speak may take me some tiem though as my CK is down and i would rather give good steps then steps that just fustrate people. Doesnt help to fistrate peopl many are already fistrated and the od maker did state he would fix it and i dont step on his or hers tows. But int he long run i am working on it bit by bit looks like more a coding issue than anything else and coding isnt my strong point in the mod world.

Actually i am working on steps as we speak may take me some tiem though as my CK is down and i would rather give good steps then steps that just fustrate people. Doesnt help to fistrate peopl many are already fistrated and the od maker did state he would fix it and i dont step on his or hers tows. But int he long run i am working on it bit by bit looks like more a coding issue than anything else and coding isnt my strong point in the mod world.

I doubt IAmTheOneWhoKnocks would greatly mind anyone fixing it since then when whatever is keeping him away from his hobby at the moment is over he can continue on with development (which i would imagine is his hobby) rather than bug fixing as i'm yet to see anyone say they particular enjoy the bug fixing process

I doubt IAmTheOneWhoKnocks would greatly mind anyone fixing it since then when whatever is keeping him away from his hobby at the moment is over he can continue on with development (which i would imagine is his hobby) rather than bug fixing as i'm yet to see anyone say they particular enjoy the bug fixing process

I dont think anyone likes bug fixing but i am working on it little by little lots of code work and that osnt my strong area finding the bugs is and isolating theme is but going threw code isnt lol. So far i have isolated it to a code issue with the talking game and a lock up in game as thought he mod wont move on due to code lose or no code at all so far. Still goint hrew the pages of code to see what is messed and not so far so good but no promises as of yet. Still running thrw it though