[Abandoned]Bandit Slut

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks
View File

I've been away from my PC for a few weeks (I still am) and I didn't bring the SlaveTown file with me. When I get home I'll put out an update, pinky promise.

NOTE: There is currently no way to remove the collar without console commands, there will be a quest to remove it in the future.

Description

This is a simple mod intended for people playing with weaker characters - Prostitutes, Nobles etc. It allows you to make a deal with bandits so that you can pass through their territory unharmed. In return, you can offer your body to bandits all across Skyrim.

Requirements

You need Sexlab and the Zaz Animation Pack to use this mod

Where do I start?

Go to the Silver Blood Inn in Markarth and talk to Runjorn to start the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/13/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SexlabFramework, ZAZ Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

Did some testing. 

- I really like the story so far, I hope you'll expand on this mod.

- The mod seems to block dialogue for everyone not in the bandit faction. Also, the mod thinks that the carriage drivers are bandits.

- The sexlab scenes strip the collar, but re equip it at the end

- "whore's" in the whorehouse dialogue line should be "whores".

Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh... devious. A question, though: If you encounter one group of bandits, do you have to "pay" to all of them or only one bandit gets a turn and you are free to go on? To have to pay them all could be even more fun if you add a chance that they decide that you have to pay extra and they *all* get another round. And that should be a pass for only once; each subsequent pass through their territory would have to be payed by another round. *Although* paying extra with more than four rounds for *one* pass would be too much. I mean, if there are, say, 7-8 bandits in one group and you have to pay extra, I think that 32 fucks should be considered more than sufficient for one pass. And besides, if they are bored, they can fuck each other(if one doesn't use Random Sex, of course).

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Did some testing. 

- I really like the story so far, I hope you'll expand on this mod.

- The mod seems to block dialogue for everyone not in the bandit faction. Also, the mod thinks that the carriage drivers are bandits.

- The sexlab scenes strip the collar, but re equip it at the end

- "whore's" in the whorehouse dialogue line should be "whores".

- Thanks

- That's odd, I'll need to check that. The cart driver will be because they are in the BanditAlly faction (presumably so they don't get killed). I'll fix the conditions

- It depends on what stripping settings you have. If you know which slot the collar equips to then you can make it stay on during sex

- Yeah, I'll fix that

This sounds like a very cool idea! I wonder though, will this work with Organized Bandits In Skyrim (OBIS)? I believe OBIS changes the bandit factions a bit so I'm guessing not, but it seems a perfect compliment to OBIS since there's the possibility of far greater numbers of bandits on the road, demanding tribute.

Also, how does this mod handle going into bandit dens to steal their treasures? It would seem odd for them to take turns on me just to let me walk on out of there with all the loot I can carry... seems more likely they'd do their thing and then boot me from the cave entirely, with a warning not to try that again or they'll not be so 'friendly' next time. ^_^

your file is labeled .rar, however upon download it is a tgz file. I am unfamiliar with this file type. Is this an error?

Not an error. It's a valid compression type that you most often see used by the Linux crowd. NMM does not recognize it as a valid file type. Typically, what I will do is extract the file with WinRAR, the re-archive it as a .RAR. NMM can then install it through "Add Mod from File" action.

Or you can just extract it and install it manually if that's how you normally do it

Disables all dialog for me.  Reloading doesn't help.  Also a locked collar already on you blocks your collar from going on (wasn't the cause of my problem as I reloaded and redid it without the locked collar).

I too would like to see follower support.

Well, other the put the collar on the player, and the aformentioned disabled dialogue, this mod doesn't seem to do anything.  After getting the collar, every bandit group I approach is still hostile.

Having similar issues, with one exception - I use Better Fast Travel and suddenly all the carriage guys want sex from me.

Well, other the put the collar on the player, and the aformentioned disabled dialogue, this mod doesn't seem to do anything.  After getting the collar, every bandit group I approach is still hostile.

Having the exact same issue. I can't talk to anyone. I went to Embershard and some other "Bandit Faction" camps and was still attacked to death. Couldn't talk to any NPCs at all. I felt initially like you made this mod to troll us by breaking our game :P. I know that's not the case. I do like the premise of the mod and hope it all gets ironed out soon.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

Having similar issues, with one exception - I use Better Fast Travel and suddenly all the carriage guys want sex from me.

I've fixed those horny carriage guys, I'll update hopefully within a few hours.

some ideas for a later version

1. you have sex with a lot of bandits and you can go

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.1-You have a lot of items and money,this will be robbed and you can go naked and cuffed/blindfolded

2. you have sex with the bandit-boss<

2.2-You have no money, the boss will send you to the next Inn and you must work as a SM-whore.(the boss says                                                                                                                      "make xxx(set via MCM) gold for me and you are free(x-cross-whipping/pillory-sex)

...You set a limit of 5000g,than check the inventory.if you can sell this for more,than go to 2.1,if not,than 2.2

3. if the PC leave the Inn,he/she become a high bounty (maybe some hunters from the Banditfaction will catch the Pc and enslaved the Pc (SD+)

or guards catch the Pc (prison overhaul)

After the update, the wagon drivers stopped harassing me, and after starting a new game, the bandits aren't hostile anymore. However, the dialogues are still busted - I can only talk to some NPCs, and they often skip their first line of dialogue when that happens. The bandits don't approach me for sex, and if I approach them, there is silence, then I get to choose a response as if they demanded sex of me.

errrr tried v1.1 after getting collared I can't talk to almost anyone. No shop, no carriage, not even followers. Some quest based NPC dialog seems to be ok like the murder when entering Markarth.

Bandits seem even more hostile than before. The ones that are territorial who usually tell you to stay back attack on sight. However it seems like dialog can trigger if they aren't hostile, I had Defeat on, not sure about any animation follow up or actively engaging in dialog with them. I could try calm spells.

The bandit camp near Whiterun, the one sort of in a cave, always have a horse, the horse was soliciting for sex :lol: but nothing gets trigger tho.