Forgotten Penis?

Some of the creatures in sexout do not have a penis during animations. However, some of these folks do actually have one available according to GECK, they just seem too shy to get it out for some reason- unless I somehow acquired the assets somewhere and they're not in main sexout data yet?

Spore Carrier

ErectTrog(2/3).nif

post-158171-0-25876400-1407851188_thumb.png

Night Stalker

NightstalkerPenis.nif (haven't checked this one in sexout '85)

These poor guys don't have a penis at all, as far as I can tell. Maybe some kind soul could fashion them one? They've had to make do with grinding for ages.

Rad Scorpion

Bark Scorpion

Fire Ant

Giant Ant

Mole Rat

Giant Rat

Giant Mantis

What is a 'trog' anyway? I'll look through and see if I forgot any prop assignments, it does happen. In order for the penis props to be used though I need there to be animations created for those creatures. The other creatures in the list mostly don't have any animations, many play some 'walking in place' ant animation for now, until anims are created for them.

Via standard animation props. In the GECK:

1. Animation that needs the prop is created as normal in the idle animations window.

2. Under "miscellaneous/anim object" (main geck tree) each prop is created. This holds the NIF name for the prop model, and which idle animation it should be used for.

Be careful when opening the anim objects for editing -- The two dropdowns often reset to default when you open the window, so if you want to just change one of them and save, the other one will be incorrect. If you just open it and save without changing anything, it will be incorrect as well.

The system is kind of stupid, as you can't assign one prop to multiple animations, so you'll notice that there is a different anim object for every 'dog' animation for example, and they all reference the same NIF and skeleton, just different idles. Also for some reason some of the ghoul anims use one penis and some use another, I honestly cannot remember why this is or if it needs to be this way.

Sexout's normal props, and all the ZAZ items, use this method -- though I will be changing ZAZ to place an object and then use refSurface as soon as I have the time.

Archived