View File

This is a release of the Break Undies for Skyrim Armors with sliders for Caliente's Bodyslide and has belly node scaling for use with Pregnancy bodies.

Requirements

Credits

Caliente for their wonderful tools that made this possible.

Pandaman for their release of Break Undies for skyrim and their collection of BU-Armors

kevin282819 for their release of a fixed version of BU-Schwertleite (which was used to make the pregnancy version)

xp32 for their UNP Blessed Body- UNPB REDUX Project

XenoGenesis for the original Schwertleite armor.

JosefGrey for inspiring Pandaman to make the Break Undies mod

Brainsperm for modeling the damage for hide, leather, ebony mail. (these are currently not included in my list of augmented armors)

Conflicts and Issues

There are only a few conflicts I have ran into other than those mentioned on Pandaman's page.

These conflicts are:
  • Lack of testing. I am the only one that has tested this so far but both seem to work fine.
  • Slight clipping. both of these armors seem to add a bodysuit to the armor so there is some slight flatness and with the armors that are for UNPB, there is some slight clipping.
  • Slavetats and Dibellan Defender - Naked Heroines of Skyrim V1.1.0 (when using some of the tattoos that are on the breasts they will stick out over the armor. I believe this is because the armors add some sort of suit to the mesh and the tattoos are a layer on the body's textures.

What I Use for my mod

• CBBE
  • HDT
  • PSB

I have listed these three main body affecting mods because they are what I have tested my mod with.

How to Install

My mod is simple to install.

1. First install all the required mods
  2. Then just extract my files
  3. Then drop the extracted files into your steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data folder. The file pathing should take care of the rest
  4. Then make sure that the files were put into the right places
  5. Then run Bodyslide and build your desired pregnancy body and build the batches after your body is built

Q&C

1. Will you be fixing the clipping issues?

Answer: I have no plans too. Unfortunately I do not have the artistic skills or the know how to fix textures. I'm sure there is a tool included with Caliente to fix it but I am not entirely sure how to do so.

2. Will you be releasing augments of the other BU-Armors?

Answer: I probably will at some point (hopefully in the near-future) but I want to make sure that my current augments work well enough. Therefore, I need feedback from people, note if it is a scripting issue then I can't really help with that because I just augmented the meshes with a belly node and made sliders for them.

3. Can we have permission to alter or change these?

Answer: This question is hard to answer. While I do not really care if my work is reworked by someone who does it better I will not permit a re-release of my augments if they are exactly the same as the ones I have released. This means that they have to be better than what I have done; I would say worse but because I threw these together in a couple of hours with very little knowledge of what I was doing, I would have to say that there may be no worse/better way to do it.

4. Will you be removing this mod?

Answer: There are only two reasons why I would remove this mod. They are as follows:

A. I am told to by the Admins/Moderators of Loverslab or any of the people I have credited.

B. If the mod does not work and I am unable to fix it. In that event it will become a dead file and I will remove it.

5. How can we contact you for requests or critiques?

Answer: Just post in the support forum. If I don't reply within a week then don't fear probably just means I am busy, just send me an IM and I'll take a look at it.

thanks for the effort, but can u elaborate more on the bodyslide part i.e. 2 nifs are created whenever u create an armor or body, but BU only uses one nif and u had to manually copy the nifs over to the correct folder as the default bodyslide folders arent correct (at least what I tested when i install this mod, not sure if u did something at your end to get bodyslide to create the armor nifs to the correct respective folders).

good effort but i experience major clipping issues when i used bodyslide to recreate the body type i wanted.

just my 2 cents.

Requirements

Hum Hello, these three links lead to the same place 

that's right?

Requirements

Hum Hello, these three links lead to the same place 

that's right?

Yes sorry for the confusion but yes they all lead to the same place because that is where those files are. I had uploaded this after about 73 hours with no sleep. Sorry

thanks for the effort, but can u elaborate more on the bodyslide part i.e. 2 nifs are created whenever u create an armor or body, but BU only uses one nif and u had to manually copy the nifs over to the correct folder as the default bodyslide folders arent correct (at least what I tested when i install this mod, not sure if u did something at your end to get bodyslide to create the armor nifs to the correct respective folders).

good effort but i experience major clipping issues when i used bodyslide to recreate the body type i wanted.

just my 2 cents.

Yes sorry. All I really did with the armors is I loaded each individual nif into the Outfit Studio and had the Outfit studio create shapedata and slider data for the armors. As for the clipping, I am not really experienced enough to be able to fix that issue, I understand what you are talking about because I have clipping issues too but no matter what I try I can't seem to fix it. The issue with it not being able to vreate them is also something I do not fully understand, however I do no that sometimes my caliente will not create the nifs but when I tell it to build batches again it creates them just fine. there should be files for amiella and schwertleite in the shapedata folders and then .xml files for both in the SliderSets folders.

Sorry once again.

just my 2 cents.

Yes sorry. All I really did with the armors is I loaded each individual nif into the Outfit Studio and had the Outfit studio create shapedata and slider data for the armors. As for the clipping, I am not really experienced enough to be able to fix that issue, I understand what you are talking about because I have clipping issues too but no matter what I try I can't seem to fix it. The issue with it not being able to vreate them is also something I do not fully understand, however I do no that sometimes my caliente will not create the nifs but when I tell it to build batches again it creates them just fine. there should be files for amiella and schwertleite in the shapedata folders and then .xml files for both in the SliderSets folders.

Sorry once again.

hey no worries, good effort tho

• 4 months later...

So hey people might see the [Finished] tag and be confused because I haven't released any new version but basically this is because I have spent much of the time since posting this mod researching and trying to improve upon how I did this and I could not get it to them to look any better than what I have. I have since got a new computer and have been doing more research but to no avail. This isn't necessarily me giving up but more taking a break before I burn myself out. If anyone wishes to pick this up where I left of please feel free to do so. 

• 7 months later...