New vegas Sexout?

Cassie_Neko

Essentials

Is entirely up to you.. however I would "advise" the newer user to go to the SCR Resources tutorial and create the folder described in that tutorial. Install it . Then in the future if a mod required SCR and its requirements all you would have to do is install the current SCR ( pregnancy or whatever etc) and be done. The *base* requirements would be in the game folder already. It takes some time and I go over simple instructions ( PDF) for those that have limited experience with modding and give guidance on how to back up the resources and needed stuff.

Also look at the Sexout installation tutorial to be sure you have Sexouts requirement as well. Then just pick a few . I like Another Kick in the Head very much. Sexout Store gives you access to the various armors and such from SCR. Tryouts is another popular one however not fully functional last I heard ( getting reworked) Sex key is a simple button to get sex actions no dialogue. SexoutSex is another one. Conversation based sex mod.

Oh a mod might have to move this thread to Sexout where conversations like this should take place. .. Its ok you are new.

Archived