Fallout 3 and Sexout

They exist, my last playthrough I had Tale of Two Wastlands, Humping Nevada, and I think it was called Animated Prostitution.

TTW has its own site like LL does and a bunch of mods now haven't played that in a long time.  HP and AP are on Nexus in top 100 Adult files.  Honestly TTW is worth installing it actually was hands down a more stable playing experience than I ever had modding F03.  Which is why I mention it, for F03 play.

Pretty much TTW takes the 2 games plus their DLC all of it must be legit.  Installs all of it to one folder.  The mod authors really made a great mod, its 10 times more stable than my vanilla FO3 plays.  You play FO3 with all the functionality of FNV meaning ironsights, rule set, and of course survival.  You can easily install any FNV mod over it, and the FO3 mods take a little work houses and locations are easy.  I had Willow for a fuck gal for a complete FO3/FNV play of about 120 hours completion.

They exist, my last playthrough I had Tale of Two Wastlands, Humping Nevada, and I think it was called Animated Prostitution.

TTW has its own site like LL does and a bunch of mods now haven't played that in a long time.  HP and AP are on Nexus in top 100 Adult files.  Honestly TTW is worth installing it actually was hands down a more stable playing experience than I ever had modding F03.  Which is why I mention it, for F03 play.

Pretty much TTW takes the 2 games plus their DLC all of it must be legit.  Installs all of it to one folder.  The mod authors really made a great mod, its 10 times more stable than my vanilla FO3 plays.  You play FO3 with all the functionality of FNV meaning ironsights, rule set, and of course survival.  You can easily install any FNV mod over it, and the FO3 mods take a little work houses and locations are easy.  I had Willow for a fuck gal for a complete FO3/FNV play of about 120 hours completion.

What about the custom hair, texture pack, race, weapon, and ui mods?  Are the ones from New Vegas compatible with FO3

If you use Tales of Two Wastelands almost any FNV mod is easy to use and install.  Its FO3 mods that require extra work.

If was a fucking blast!  I got a few houses into the game by different authors one by a gary66 he did a sweet mega ton home.  Musta banged Willows eyes out there each night for weeks.

I used Project Nevade, just dragged and dropped it on...I think I used a FOMOD Mod manager not that Nexus Crap.

I used Nevada Weather and ENB by one of the popular authors and no I didn't have to do anything real special to get it working plus there are instructions on TTW site for complicated popular mods, I seem to remember writing a few.

Yes there are a ton of freaking mods written for TTW over there that add in content or patch popular mods into the game.

So basically its the mother of all playthroughs, you play both games and all dlc in one play.

I had FNV's version of MCM, I think I had helmet POV an overlay mod.  I had this custom talking powered up power armor that had upgrade parts on it... It was an absolutely sick game play experience.

Only thing I never got into that game was Wasteland Wanderer and Marts Mutants...But its been 2 years and 3 or 4 development cycles for TTW so who knows what you can put in now.

There are a bunch of mods made for TTW and I think monsters/extra spawns has been done by now.

Project Nevada has got to have cyber netic parts patched into the Capitol Wasteland by now!

Don't run around Nexus saying TTW, they treat it just like Lovers Lab they are pretty uptight but allow mods to actually have TTW in the header so you can search up TTW only mods on FNV Nexus site...Truth is a few of those moderators play only TTW.

Specail TIP:

With TTW you install the mod for it, play through the FO3 beginning like normal once outside the Vault you save your game.  After that you install your favorite mods.  That vault bit is way to buggy to handle just installing your mods on there.  Might be different in current version but I doubt that.

TIP 2

Fresh Installs, squeaky clean folders.

TIP 3

Use the mod manager they reccamend at TTW or FOMOD MOD MANager

Don't use that Nexus Mod Manage Crap you'll always regret it later.

I think you can use MOD ORGANIZER if so I would use that in a heartbeat for TTW.

EDIT

OPPs, yes hair is easy, guns man so many guns, armor YES, almost everything YES.

Race wasn't supposed to work but I got that working without a hitch but its been 2 years since...I checked out the TTW site at the start of the summer it was still there and still getting mods for it.  Project NEVADA is an example of a big overhaul mod and its used by almost everyone that plays TTW its freakin easy to install with their tips.

With TTW almost every single FNV mod I used was compatible.

The only one I remember was expressly not compatible were the unofficial fix patches, and the like...This is because TTW is a whole other beast with its own optimization and hand done written fixes.

Like I said this thing was my most stable modded play ever between F03 and FNV, honestly I don't think a stable FO3 experience was even possible then or today without that.

EDIT 2

I would not be surprised if you could get the Lovers Lab FNV mods to work on TTW and thus play them in Capitol Wasteland.  Really it would be easy as long as it wasn't character specific activation, if it is...There are likely patches around either there or here.

You need all legal copies of FO3 its all its DLC and FNV plus all its DLC no exceptions.

Its absolutely worth it, I never had such a stable game modded for FO3 until the TTW....100's times more stable.

Just Carefully follow the instructions and your going to have a blast.

Edit 3

BTW, you wont have to ask ppl to port stuff to FO3, cause pretty much everything will be able to put into TTW....

For instance armors and weapons.

There will be a lot of mods for TTW and all kinds of stuff is covered on how to get it into the game.

Guest carywinton

TTW is a good way to go, I have not tried it myself but I hear the stability of running on the NV Gamebryo engine does help allot. Configuring mods for FO3 to use it is pretty difficult, but with time doable. For me in FO3 I still use a combination of mods Fallout 3 Sexus, which can be found here on "LL", I believe Labat did a really nice write up on it complete with a suggested load order. AP is decent and there was an extension for it that added a few more positions and what not. There once was some work on a Sexout version for FO3, but due to the limitations of FOSE, it never really got past an Alpha stage.

I wanna go into the the capital wasteland hugging and fucking but I can't find any Sexout mods for Fallout 3.  Can anyone help me out?

Sexout is a New Vegas mod so only works for New Vegas

But TTW does allow you to play through Fallout 3 using the New Vegas Engine, Sexout generic mods will pork, Assault, Pregnancy etc. But as modders are only just starting to play TTW there aren't any Sexout mods written specifically for TTW/FO3 characters/locations. We are only just starting to add compatibility support for Fallout Companions etc, somet things we are still trying to figure out like adding NV Doctors Sexout mod options to FO3 Doctors.

I believe there is only one mod here so far, that I think adds uses Sexout for Fallout 3 content, TTWOverhaul.

Archived