I love that there's another up-to-date pregnancy mod now, that's not just soul gems. I was hoping someone would come up with another pregnancy mod for children soon. I like this fact a lot... Children + Soul Gems and Hentai Pregnancy were slightly glitching out on me. However... o-o This mod is a lot more complicated. Oh well.

Could Slorm's Widget problem be caused by the typo in the Download that places all the .PSC files in the Data/Scripts/Scouce directory instead of the Data/Scripts/Source directory where they belong?  My widgets worked,  but my Papyrus Log had a lot of mentions of Beeing Female scripts and Widgets.  After I discovered this misspelled directory and moved the .psc files to the right directory my Papyrus log stopped mentioning widgets.

Would it be easier to just reposition it (if there's a default position), the problem seems to be with it losing it's x,y position on reloads

Are you running Frostfall or another mod that has contextual HUD features?

I thought it was Frostfall that made my widget change places

Are you running Frostfall or another mod that has contextual HUD features?

I thought it was Frostfall that made my widget change places

No I'm not running Frostfall, HUD is vanilla. As the widget is correctly positioned in the first game load I doubt it's a HUD clash, it only happens when a second game is loaded and the pc is in a different location

Could Slorm's Widget problem be caused by the typo in the Download that places all the .PSC files in the Data/Scripts/Scouce directory instead of the Data/Scripts/Source directory where they belong?  My widgets worked,  but my Papyrus Log had a lot of mentions of Beeing Female scripts and Widgets.  After I discovered this misspelled directory and moved the .psc files to the right directory my Papyrus log stopped mentioning widgets.

I'll give this a try and see if it works

Edit: no it's not that but it does tidy things up

Not sure if it is related to Beeing Female, but I thought I would report it.

I upgraded SexLab Util and Beeing Female at the same time. 

Since then, I have experienced several instances of the infamous Brawl Bug (NPCs suddenly turning hostile).

Is Beeing Female using any kind of cloak effect?

Has anyone experienced the same recently?

I will post the same in SexLab Util just in case.

Since then, I have experienced several instances of the infamous Brawl Bug (NPCs suddenly turning hostile).

Yes, there is a cloak ability.

Thought i've set all the quests to prevent the Brawl Bug - sry.

I will add an option to "disable" BeeingFemales Cloak ability. Sorry for that >.<

Do you know the quest name / id so i can add it, too?

Yes, there is a cloak ability.

Thought i've set all the quests to prevent the Brawl Bug - sry.

I will add an option to "disable" BeeingFemales Cloak ability. Sorry for that >.<

Do you know the quest name / id so i can add it, too?

No need to be sorry... I can't tell for sure if Beeing Female is responsible :)

Which quest name / id do you mean?

When NPCs are fighting each other or you have to do a fight without weapons/magic there is a quest behind it (it's often a hidden quest you won't see) like fighting "Uthgerd the Unbroken" in the "Bannered mare" in Whiterun... or when you enter Jorrvaskr for the first time, there are 2 NPCs fighting (that's also a quest object)

Just thought you maybe knew the quest.

When NPCs are fighting each other or you have to do a fight without weapons/magic there is a quest behind it (it's often a hidden quest you won't see) like fighting "Uthgerd the Unbroken" in the "Bannered mare" in Whiterun... or when you enter Jorrvaskr for the first time, there are 2 NPCs fighting (that's also a quest object)

Just thought you maybe knew the quest.

No quest to speak of. That was a random encounter.

I will keep an eye on it next time it happens.

I seem to routinely get some Papyrus errors from BF when loading a game.  For example:

[08/12/2014 - 07:36:27PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 112
    [BF_Main (14000D62)].fwsystem.OnGameLoad() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 225
    [alias _FWPlayerRef on quest BF_Main (14000D62)].FWPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWPlayerAlias.psc" Line 101

... and similar ones on 3 other lines in FWAbilityBeeingFemaie.psc.

This doesn't seem to be causing any visible problems in-game, however.

Only issue i have is that when i run my game with this mod it crashes out of the blue and when i got to papyrus it shows nothing but the being female is cuasing the chrashes but as to why and what it doesnt show. And where is this new update only one i got was the update from the old post been a long tiem since i been here. The mod itself is good just needs a lto of fine tuning from what i can see.

Hey milz - another AddOn question - is there a way I can check which State a woman is in via script? Not sure if importing FW_AddonMisc will really help me in this regard.

Spoiler / Wordy Stuff below on my AddOn progress:

I have three separate types of pregnancy symptoms in the works (Some values will be MCM adjustable).

• Plain, non-scripted debuffs (applied very easily via your Developer Guide!) Some examples would be:
    • Morning Sickness - 20% debuff to Mana/Stamina regen.
    • Impeded Gait - 75% Movement Speed (changing SpeedMult value)
  • Effects that fire based off of a counter system over time. Counter has a % chance to add to itself, to give a sense of randomness. This will need to make use of your OnUpdateFunction function - could I add 'import FWAddon_Misc' in my magic effect's script in order to use the function? I can't extend the script to FWAddon_Misc since I think it needs to extend activemagiceffect for the basic OnEffectStart stuff. More examples:
    • Fetal Motion - Causes stagger and moan (like Hentai Pregnancy).
    • Lactation - Causes breasts to leak milk at times, making player moan and change expression temporarily (no visual lactation effects aside from the standard SexLab visual (assuming I can figure it out with the outdated API)

post-27178-0-67152400-1407900983_thumb.jpg

• Conditional effect that fire based off of a counter system that proc dependent on player actions. Similar to above, but the spells/abilities come with conditional effects that will only allow the counter system to add to itself if one of the conditions are true.
    • Motion Pains - Power Attacking - Chance for screen blur and player pain sound when power attacking.

I'm a big fan of Image Space Modifiers, so expect a bunch of those with the timed / conditional effects as well.

The last two effects are a mix between plain spell application and scripting, and to a CK beginner such as myself, it can get rather confusing on how to apply it properly to your mod. Perhaps I'll need to wait until your release of the Script Guide to help fill in the knowledge gaps, but until then it'll be a whole lot of playtesting with debugging lines  :)

Only issue i have is that when i run my game with this mod it crashes out of the blue and when i got to papyrus it shows nothing but the being female is cuasing the chrashes but as to why and what it doesnt show. And where is this new update only one i got was the update from the old post been a long tiem since i been here. The mod itself is good just needs a lto of fine tuning from what i can see.

Maybe we must use the last version of papyrus 2.6 and the last version of sexlab o.o ?

Maybe we must use the last version of papyrus 2.6 and the last version of sexlab o.o ?

No that is the one i have i need the latest one maybe that will fix it but at the same time it could just be an error that pops up once in a while cause a crash and nothing can be done i dont now. All i now is that Being Female causes it there is no pattern to it just rabdom.

No that is the one i have i need the latest one maybe that will fix it but at the same time it could just be an error that pops up once in a while cause a crash and nothing can be done i dont now. All i now is that Being Female causes it there is no pattern to it just rabdom.

I freeze when my spouse try of credit note of the report with my safe character when I pass by the test of animations by Sexlab but I think that I have to have one concerns with Sexlab 1.59, I do not think that be it Beeing. At the moment the contraception works for me.

I deinstalled the old beta version and installed the v1.14. But FNIS still reports the version as v0.4b?

:huh: Did I make something wrong? In-game it tells me if have version 5 installed. I'm just wondering?