With patch 14b I got papyrus logs like this: 

[07/28/2019 - 02:05:40PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A66C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A66C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1839
[07/28/2019 - 02:05:40PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

These errors occurs 7 times and consistent with the number of unloaded temporary women. And I've found that around line 1839 in FWAbilityBeeingFemale, 

event OnUpdate()
        if IsPlayer ;Tkc (Loverslab): added check because still was error here from female npc
            parent.OnUpdate()
            Self.RegisterForSingleUpdate(5)
        endif
    endEvent
Isplayer check is added but the event around line 180 Isplayer check is missing(comments added by Bane that only play check is needed). 

After the edit below, no corresponding papyrus logs any longer: 

event OnUpdate()
    if IsPlayer ;Tkc (Loverslab): added check because still was error here from female npc
    ;if ActorRef.HasMagicEffect(System.BeeingFemaleSpell.GetNthEffectMagicEffect(0))
        parent.OnUpdate()
    endif
endEvent

Still naive in scripting and wonder if my fix is correct and effective. 

9 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Rcots is banned since 2-3 year. it is also obsolete.

:classic_huh: I didn't know that it was banned. I thought it just disappeared. You know why?

Speaking of obsolete mods: I haven't used any mods for children up to now. Is there a usable mod that works well with LL mods and especially BF?

[07/28/2019 - 02:32:52PM] Error: Cannot call IsAttached() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    <unknown self>.FWUtility.ActorAddSpell() - "FWUtility.psc" Line 757
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A675)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.castMentrualBlood() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1196
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A675)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateFunction() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A675)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 287
[07/28/2019 - 02:32:52PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp123"
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A675)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.castMentrualBlood() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1196
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A675)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateFunction() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A675)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 287

Possible solution around line 757 in FWUtility:

function ActorAddSpell(actor a,Spell s, bool PlayerOnly = false, bool bIsCast = false, bool ShowMsg = true) Global ;Bane --> Edited to allow Spells to be cast in None Locations (Mostly Widerness)
    ;if s;/!=none/; && a;/!=none/;
    if s ;Tkc (Loverslab): optimization
      if a
        ;if ( !PlayerOnly || Game.GetPlayer() == a ) && !a.HasSpell(s)
        if ( !PlayerOnly || Game.GetPlayer() == a )
         if a.HasSpell(s) ;Tkc (Loverslab): optimization
         else;if !a.HasSpell(s)
            if bIsCast && a.GetParentCell() != none    ;New:check if the reference is in an unloaded exterior cell, this function will return None.
                if    a.GetParentCell().IsAttached()
                    if a.Is3DLoaded()
                        s.Cast(a,a)
                    endif
                endif    
            else
                a.addSpell(s, ShowMsg) ;Tkc (Loverslab): added ShowMsg parameter to not show messages when Innmersion or None Messages mode
            endif
         endIf
        endIf
      endif
    endif
endFunction

On 7/28/2019 at 11:24 AM, dldrzz000 said:

With patch 14b I got papyrus logs like this: 

Reveal hidden contents

stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A66C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A66C)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1839

These errors occurs 7 times and consistent with the number of unloaded temporary women. And I've found that around line 1839 in FWAbilityBeeingFemale, 

event OnUpdate()
            parent.OnUpdate()
        endif
    endEvent
Isplayer check is added but the event around line 180 Isplayer check is missing(comments added by Bane that only play check is needed). 

After the edit below, no corresponding papyrus logs any longer: 

event OnUpdate()
    ;if ActorRef.HasMagicEffect(System.BeeingFemaleSpell.GetNthEffectMagicEffect(0))
        parent.OnUpdate()
    endif
endEvent

Still naive in scripting and wonder if my fix is correct and effective. 

I though check in 1839 line should be enough because before 1839 it still checks if IsPlayer and the condition must be false for npcs and it is strange why IsPlayer is true in before 1839. if IsPlayer on first event OnUpdate() will not make the script any heavier and can be safely used. 

On 7/28/2019 at 12:29 PM, dldrzz000 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[07/28/2019 - 02:32:52PM] Error: Cannot call IsAttached() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/28/2019 - 02:32:52PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp123"
stack:

Possible solution around line 757 in FWUtility:

Reveal hidden contents

function ActorAddSpell(actor a,Spell s, bool PlayerOnly = false, bool bIsCast = false, bool ShowMsg = true) Global ;Bane --> Edited to allow Spells to be cast in None Locations (Mostly Widerness)
    ;if s;/!=none/; && a;/!=none/;
    if s ;Tkc (Loverslab): optimization
      if a
        ;if ( !PlayerOnly || Game.GetPlayer() == a ) && !a.HasSpell(s)
        if ( !PlayerOnly || Game.GetPlayer() == a )
         if a.HasSpell(s) ;Tkc (Loverslab): optimization
         else;if !a.HasSpell(s)
            if bIsCast && a.GetParentCell() != none    ;New:check if the reference is in an unloaded exterior cell, this function will return None.
                if    a.GetParentCell().IsAttached()
                    if a.Is3DLoaded()
                        s.Cast(a,a)
                    endif
                endif    
            else
                a.addSpell(s, ShowMsg) ;Tkc (Loverslab): added ShowMsg parameter to not show messages when Innmersion or None Messages mode
            endif
         endIf
        endIf
      endif
    endif
endFunction

I suppose there if a.Is3DLoaded() should be enough and if    a.GetParentCell().IsAttached() can be commented ta all. Try to comment if    a.GetParentCell().IsAttached() there and test game with it and check after if in log will be warnings from this script with text kind of "Actor is in unloaded cell so it cant cast spell".

I attached archive with two variants of changed scripts. Main fixed variant it is where fixed errors like you are offered. And second variant in debug folder where is in FWUtility onlly Is3DLoaded() check and in FWAbilityBeeingFemale commented check  in 180 line event and added debug line in onupdate event on end of the script. Would you play little time with this debug scripts? Need to check if will be any warnings from FWUtility like "Actor is in unloaded cell so it cannot cast spells" and what will be showed in log in line starting with "BF Debug: " when error with registerforsingleupdate will be occured in nex time. It is need to find better and faster variant to fix problems and understand why error with registerforsingleupdate occuring even with IsPlayer check. This debug scripts will not breake your game and can be easy changed to normal variants after tests.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V14b Extras.7z

6 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_huh: I didn't know that it was banned. I thought it just disappeared. You know why?

Speaking of obsolete mods: I haven't used any mods for children up to know. Is there a usable mod that works well with LL mods and especially BF?

BFA - BeeingFemale Addon for RSChildren

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81513

Scaled down actors, not immersive but a start. The worse part is that all actors are copies.

8 hours ago, Tkc said:

I though check in 1839 line should be enough because before 1839 it still checks if IsPlayer and the condition must be false for npcs and it is strange why IsPlayer is true in before 1839. if IsPlayer on first event OnUpdate() will not make the script any heavier and can be safely used. 

I suppose there if a.Is3DLoaded() should be enough and if    a.GetParentCell().IsAttached() can be commented ta all. Try to comment if    a.GetParentCell().IsAttached() there and test game with it and check after if in log will be warnings from this script with text kind of "Actor is in unloaded cell so it cant cast spell".

I attached archive with two variants of changed scripts. Main fixed variant it is where fixed errors like you are offered. And second variant in debug folder where is in FWUtility onlly Is3DLoaded() check and in FWAbilityBeeingFemale commented check  in 180 line event and added debug line in onupdate event on end of the script. Would you play little time with this debug scripts? Need to check if will be any warnings from FWUtility like "Actor is in unloaded cell so it cannot cast spells" and what will be showed in log in line starting with "BF Debug: " when error with registerforsingleupdate will be occured in nex time. It is need to find better and faster variant to fix problems and understand why error with registerforsingleupdate occuring even with IsPlayer check. This debug scripts will not breake your game and can be easy changed to normal variants after tests.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V14b Extras.7z 68.97 kB · 8 downloads

Thanks for your fixes. I've played with your debug patch for 5 in-game hours and strangely got no "FW" papyrus logs. 

17 minutes ago, dldrzz000 said:

Thanks for your fixes. I've played with your debug patch for 5 in-game hours and strangely got no "FW" papyrus logs. 

Then also will be playing with this debug scripts with hope to catch error with registerforsingleupdate error but I played many times before and didnt see kind of errors and because think it will be hard for me to catch it. You can then safely use FWUtility from debug folder because it even faster than variant in main folder because there removed additional check of attached cell and only using Is3Dloaded() but in script from main fixes added additional as was offered.

I was hoping the error with RegisterForSingleUpdate in FWAbilityBeeingFemale will be repeated and will be possible to see all values of variables from there and make normal fix but it always so when errors hiding and not occuring when it is need.

On 7/29/2019 at 2:17 AM, Tkc said:

Then also will be playing with this debug scripts with hope to catch error with registerforsingleupdate error but I played many times before and didnt see kind of errors and because think it will be hard for me to catch it. You can then safely use FWUtility from debug folder because it even faster than variant in main folder because there removed additional check of attached cell and only using Is3Dloaded() but in script from main fixes added additional as was offered.

I was hoping the error with RegisterForSingleUpdate in FWAbilityBeeingFemale will be repeated and will be possible to see all values of variables from there and make normal fix but it always so when errors hiding and not occuring when it is need.

New logs traced with debug patch.

[07/29/2019 - 06:41:03PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001A69F)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001A69F)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 417
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001A69F)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 338
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001A69F)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.BeeingFemale() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 211

0001A69F is a persistent female character.

[07/29/2019 - 06:41:39PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4. 
stack:
    [None].FWShowStats.execute() - "FWShowStats.psc" Line 72
    [None].FWShowStats.OnEffectStart() - "FWShowStats.psc" Line 12

Occurs when using the illusion debug spell to show character information, low priority issue. 

[07/29/2019 - 06:47:26PM] warning:  (0001A69A): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (14006EBD)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.FWUtility.ActorAddSpell() - "FWUtility.psc" Line 759
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A69A)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.castMentrualBlood() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1194
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A69A)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateFunction() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A69A)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 288

In FWUtility, around line 758, it seems that only "Is3DLoaded()" is not enough. 

[07/29/2019 - 06:48:16PM] Error: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnSleepStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingBase.psc" Line 133
[07/29/2019 - 06:48:16PM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (00000014)].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnSleepStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingBase.psc" Line 133
[07/29/2019 - 06:48:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp30"
stack:

Maybe aSexPartnerOnSleep check for none should be added. 

[07/30/2019 - 04:46:17AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 4 on  (02010DE9)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (02010DE9)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1841

IsPlayer check around line 180 in FWAbilityBeeingFemale seems needed.. 

I think another tester is needed because I only play male characters.

PS:: Plugin of Special Edition for 1.5.80 has come on Nex and I've been running smoothly. 

5 hours ago, dldrzz000 said:

[07/29/2019 - 06:41:03PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001A69F)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 5 on  (0001A69F)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 417

0001A69F is a persistent female character.

There is PlayerTimer check condition which is for player circles working and must not be working for female npcs I suppose but not 100% sure if it is also for parallell npc circles. Added IsPlayer there but if it will stop npc circles then will need to revert.

[07/29/2019 - 06:41:39PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 5, got 4. 
stack:
    [None].FWShowStats.execute() - "FWShowStats.psc" Line 72
    [None].FWShowStats.OnEffectStart() - "FWShowStats.psc" Line 12

Occurs when using the illusion debug spell to show character information, low priority issue. 

Fixed this and one couple other problems in this script.

[07/29/2019 - 06:47:26PM] warning:  (0001A69A): Ref is in an unloaded cell, so it cannot cast spells..
stack:
    [ (14006EBD)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.FWUtility.ActorAddSpell() - "FWUtility.psc" Line 759
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A69A)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.castMentrualBlood() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 1194
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A69A)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateFunction() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001A69A)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 288

In FWUtility, around line 758, it seems that only "Is3DLoaded()" is not enough. 

Ok. Then removed this script from debug folder and little changed order in main.

[07/29/2019 - 06:48:16PM] Error: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/29/2019 - 06:48:16PM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[07/29/2019 - 06:48:16PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp30"
stack:

As I understood from script the error will not be shown if player is female and only can be shown for player male when near was found none of any woman npc.

Updated archive of extras with additional fixes and tweaks here.

All right, perhaps the last problem I've met is that ramdom inseminations among NPCs does not work, even if I cancel locational check and dramatically increase RandomArray number of trying in FWSystem. It's strange that it used to work well in 2.7.x, or do I miss somthing in MCM setting? 

(Except sometimes still got occasional papyrus errors about RegisterForAnimationEvent or RegisterfForModEvent that related to delay of cloak spells, the problem that someone tells me nothing we can do. Increase update interval in FWAbilityBFOnMagicEffectApply may relieve that?)

Edit: The random insemination problem is that random insemination event cannot occur when player is sleeping. 

I'm trying to upgrade from an older version of the patch to 14. Think it was 11.

Disabled the esp file, and made a full script cleanup with resaver.

But now, I don't think it's working. Doesnt list Being Female on the effects list, and player information on the MCM menu says it has nothing.

Plus it used to display a message everytime my character had sex, and now it doesnt.

Also the addon layer used to list a few things, the basic one and the RS children one, and now it's empty.

Tried a brand new game, and these problems persist.

Another symptom is that the MCM menu never seems to initialize. The only way to make it work is to click "force activation". Before that, it doesnt warn of any errors or anything, it's just stuck on "loading" saying the mod is disabled.

Is any of this normal?

EDIT:

NVM... Did a complete reinstall including mod and patches... seems to be working better now.

Still says BF animations are not installed, but I'm hoping a FNIS regeneration should fix that.

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

Thanks for the update.

I just tested for a couple of cycles on a non cleaned game (i.e. just removed 14b and added 14c) and it all seems to work correctly, so looks like it doesn't need a clean game :classic_smile:

I was just wondering that - thanks for the info Slorm!

So with Patch 14c, it appears that NPC bellies are not updating correctly, or even at all. Before, this problem was remedied by either waiting for a few hours, or reloading the game with the scanner 'update on load' option via SexLab Inflation Network. Now either methods don't appear to be working. Checking node values via SLIF on Beeing Female has all nodes listed as 1.000, so I guess there's an updating hangup somewhere in the scripts. Female PCs are still functioning normally.

My BFAP add-on belly-fix spell only temporarily fixes both the belly / breast nodes, but the SLIF scanner will quickly set them back at 1.00, as that's the value it's reading from Beeing Female I suppose. Updating BFAP to work with SLIF sounds like it would work, but I have no idea how to do that, as it's been years since I opened the CK.

Anyone else experiencing the same symptoms?

2 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

So with Patch 14c, it appears that NPC bellies are not updating correctly, or even at all. Before, this problem was remedied by either waiting for a few hours, or reloading the game with the scanner 'update on load' option via SexLab Inflation Network. Now either methods don't appear to be working. Checking node values via SLIF on Beeing Female has all nodes listed as 1.000, so I guess there's an updating hangup somewhere in the scripts. Female PCs are still functioning normally.

My BFAP add-on belly-fix spell only temporarily fixes both the belly / breast nodes, but the SLIF scanner will quickly set them back at 1.00, as that's the value it's reading from Beeing Female I suppose. Updating BFAP to work with SLIF sounds like it would work, but I have no idea how to do that, as it's been years since I opened the CK.

Anyone else experiencing the same symptoms?

Stupid question sorry, will this happen on a new game for you?

6 hours ago, mangalo said:

Any UUNP and BF user here ?  I noticed the belly won't grow unless I use the "UUNP Special" body, is there a way to use BF with a regular UUNP body ?

UUNP orginal dont have Belly bone, but in game you can change Under Pregnancy & Birth > Visual Scaling > Change Skeleton (Default) to Skeleton (NiOverride). Dont know exactly how this works. Best is to update your game to UUNP Special.