37 minutes ago, Flyingcow25 said:

The npcs belly keeps resetting when changing zones I have to wait 1 hour for the belly to grow back. This is the only pregnancy mod that does that. Is there a way to fix this?

No. and you can find 100+ more posts in the tread about it.

On 1/27/2019 at 6:42 AM, mangalo said:

MO1 and TESV.exe are two separate processes even when you launch SKSE through MO, I've used Skyrim+ENB for years with MO1 and they had no problem going over 4GB...

MO is a Virtural Machine, it takes ram to simulate an envroment for programs like Skyrim to runs in it, true they are two processes, but windows don't look them as two, even when it shows up in taskmanger as two, there is only one ram block they are sharing with, and that depence on how MO creates them to load mods into the game.

That is why you don't need to apply mod files inside DATA folder in skyrim's directory, because they never existed inside skyrim's folder.

• 2 weeks later...

I used this mode reliably while using the Bane Master's BeeingFemale patch
But recently my game got strange using BeeingFemale patch v10
I do not have a ctd, but my papyrus file size has grown enormously.
Calling spam errors was FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc
This phrase goes up, and the size of the file grows enormously.
  I believe Bane Master will solve this problem.

Spoiler

1.jpg.1b6a7f16022983d88dd6788c38eb8a11.jpg2.jpg.9eb7316503d5c0415375cdc5f1fe689c.jpg

4 hours ago, imauto93 said:

I used this mode reliably while using the Bane Master's BeeingFemale patch
But recently my game got strange using BeeingFemale patch v10
I do not have a ctd, but my papyrus file size has grown enormously.
Calling spam errors was FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc
This phrase goes up, and the size of the file grows enormously.
  I believe Bane Master will solve this problem.

Reveal hidden contents

You game is dumping stacks, this is very bad - I'm afraid this is not a problem with BF but a symptom of your game being seriously broken

Agree whit Bane Master.

You have way to many scripts firing so the game cant handle them all. And they send errors to your papyrus log. It will end up whit one crashed save.

What you can try is. Go to one small cell, send off your followers.

Those mods you have that can be turned off in the MCM. Turn them off, that includes Beeing Female. Dont remove or disable any mod.

Make one new save after you have turned off or reset the mods that can be done that on in MCM, there is some mods that you may need to use one console command for turning off.

Load the new save and leave your char standing there for atleast 1-2 real time hour, dont move dont do anything. When the the turning starts, you can poke the mouse so it stops.

Save again. Load that Save.

Make one new save.

Turn off your game, restart your PC so it can clear the memory. Load again, and check if you have the same amount of spam in your papyrus.

It should be less spam, if it is, you may also have one bad or broken loadorder.

On 2/8/2019 at 9:12 PM, Bane Master said:

You game is dumping stacks, this is very bad - I'm afraid this is not a problem with BF but a symptom of your game being seriously broken

How can you understand papyrus when a game is broken or not?Im trying to fix my papyrus errors but idk how to interpret it.

31 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

How can you understand papyrus when a game is broken or not?Im trying to fix my papyrus errors but idk how to interpret it.

No need for that iin this case.

If Papyrus is "stack dumping" it means it is out of order, lost and internal values and behaviour are not coherent anymore. You have left the defined states and are now in in "undefined" territory => broken game. Unfortunetly , in too many cases it is not recoverable.

See uncle's procedure above. If you are lucky, it will save your day.

Many reasons can lead to it, but the most common is loading too many tasks onto your Skyrim. Bad programming style might be the second most common reason.

Back to your "Im trying to fix my papyrus errors" => You would

1. need to know which mod caused which error
  2. not all papyrus lines are real errors
  3. not att papyrus errors are able to be fixed by you
  4. need to understand the mod that is writing the "error" to your log
  5. ask the mod author, or
  6. seek help in the technical support section, when you can't figure it out at all. :classic_smile:

23 hours ago, worik said:

No need for that iin this case.

If Papyrus is "stack dumping" it means it is out of order, lost and internal values and behaviour are not coherent anymore. You have left the defined states and are now in in "undefined" territory => broken game. Unfortunetly , in too many cases it is not recoverable.

See uncle's procedure above. If you are lucky, it will save your day.

Many reasons can lead to it, but the most common is loading too many tasks onto your Skyrim. Bad programming style might be the second most common reason.

Back to your "Im trying to fix my papyrus errors" => You would

1. need to know which mod caused which error
  2. not all papyrus lines are real errors
  3. not att papyrus errors are able to be fixed by you
  4. need to understand the mod that is writing the "error" to your log
  5. ask the mod author, or
  6. seek help in the technical support section, when you can't figure it out at all. :classic_smile:

1st of all which log do i check 1st?Is there a specific order?

I also see alot of warnings in my logs from some mods i know(Footprint and TDF aroused idles).I get a CTD outside of markarth but its irrelevant to beeing female.I really wanna learn how to understand my papyrus issues 1st.Sorry for posting this here.

Can you show me how a "normal"log would look like?

edit:removed the wrong pap log

Ah i thought the logs go 0>1>2>3 not the opposite way and yeah i have.Does merging mods create issues in papyrus?

Here's the latest one.

I started a new game just to see if i still get the CTD in markarth and this log is untill that crash.

I notice alot of footprint related logs,are those a bad thing?I have this mod merged with a couple of other mods could that be the issue that causes the logs or the merge doesnt matter?

Papyrus.0.log

10 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

Does merging mods create issues in papyrus? 

No, at least

• none if you merged it correctly and didn't mess it up
  • merging doesn't introduce new ones, that wouldn't have been there with all the standalone mods of te merge.

Suggestion: to help keep the BF thread on purpose, could you open your own thread in the technical support section for your "cleaning up" topic, please?

At least for all those questions that are not dedicated to BF

9 minutes ago, worik said:

No, at least

• none if you merged it correctly and didn't mess it up
  • merging doesn't introduce new ones, that wouldn't have been there with all the standalone mods of te merge.

Suggestion: to help keep the BF thread on purpose, could you open your own thread in the technical support section for your "cleaning up" topic, please?

At least for all those questions that are not dedicated to BF

Sure

So I'm using several mods that have pregnancy systems: Untamed, Beeing Female, and Player Succubus...Untamed and Beeing Female played together just fine and the BF system worked including belly scaling.

After introducing the Succubus Quest mod belly scaling has stopped and I get the negative phase timer glitch...I can deal with having to manually refresh the phases in game but the whole reason I downloaded was for the belly part. Any ideas on how to get them to work together?

50 minutes ago, expertgamer said:

How do you even uninstall this? Clicked the Uninstall option in the MCM option. Save then uninstalled in the Mod Manager. Open up save gives me a corrupted message.

This is one of the mods that you cant remove from your game, you will break your save, you need to start one new game.

Why do you want to remove it?

You can turn it off. But you cant remove it.

@expertgamer
The fact is that you cant remove this mod and more then 80% of them, or so safe. You dont see the issues until later when it is to late.

The only safe way is to rollback your save to one BEFORE you installed the mod.

Safe mods are often clothes, bodys and textures. As soon one mod add scripts and packages to your game you are doomed, all is about how Skyrim saves data in your save.

You cant safe clean out scripts from your save even if you use one "cleaner" there is limitations.

@Uncle64

I know all that stuff already. No need to tell me again. The reason for my question and issue in the first place is the fact there is an option to uninstall when in fact it cannot be uninstalled.

Also the issue with scripts in your save file can be easily fixed with Fallrim tools. No issues with it after uninstalling a lot of script 'heavy' mods mid-game and cleaning the save with Fallrim Tools. Then again, those mods usually have an uninstall feature.

Sorry to say but you are wrong.

It is well known that you cant remove all scripts from your save. You can terminate them, some can be removed, but you cant fully remove one mod.

It is all about how Skyrim saves. Even if you remove the script, you still cant remove all settings it have done. There is no going back in skyrim.

Or do you try to edit new settings in your save whit FallrimTools? If so you need to know all values that you did have in your save before you did add this mod.

The uninstall in this mod is more or less only for terminate the scripts so you can update the mod it self.

You do as you wish.

On 2/15/2016 at 9:39 PM, milzschnitte said:

Thanks, ok it seems I've misunderstood a feature in FNIS or it's a mistake from FNIS.. dunno... it seems the "variable" I'm fetching from the Animation file is only handled, when the player is drawn. In First Person, without any special mods, the character isn't drawn so the variable is unavailable.

I've an first person mod installed so my character is always drawn and the variable is always available.

Thank you uncle, you are a hero :)

For me this would take ages to figure out the problem, because of the first person mod.....

But I've used the same things to check the animation, SexLab is using (the old version I'm using... I think it's SSL 1.59).

Ok, now we know where the problem i, and ifyou want to enable animations, you need to be in third person whenever you are loading the game, or you having a third person mod installed.

I will fix this for sure as soon as I know where this MCM bug cames from.

Don't know if I've already changed some script parts in FWSystem, otherwise I would upload a hot fix for this, too.

Maybe someone else can upload a fix.

In FWSystem.psc just delete Line 358 - 378

This should be:

if FNIS.VersionCompare(5, 4, 2) < 0
if animationsOK==true
Debug.Notification(Content.FNISNotInstalled)
endif
cfg.PlayAnimations=false
animationsOK = false
LoadState=10
elseif FWVersion.GetAnimationVersion() < FWVersion.GetAnimationVersionRequired()
if animationsOK==true
Debug.Notification(Content.FNISOverdue)
endif
cfg.PlayAnimations=false
animationsOK = false
LoadState=11
else
if animationsOK==false || bFirstRun==true
Debug.Notification(Content.FNISUsing)
endif
animationsOK=true
LoadState=12
endif

And instead you must write it:

animationsOK=true

This should do the job

I noticed that while using the patch Bane Master's made you can't apply this fix,is there another way to fix this issue?