Just wanted to state that I love this mod and go through every play through using it. I don't seem to be having any issues I just wanted to ask a question about the configuration.

I know there is a show stats spell for this and the debugging menu that I use to check belly nodes I just wanted to ask if there is command or spell option to select a named NPC and get them pregnant via console command or spell? I just want to test the belly scaling on some followers rather than spam the stats spell and wait for ovulation and force sex them into pregnancy.

Hey, its my 1500th post! :D

6 hours ago, Molevalence said:

Just wanted to state that I love this mod and go through every play through using it. I don't seem to be having any issues I just wanted to ask a question about the configuration.

I know there is a show stats spell for this and the debugging menu that I use to check belly nodes I just wanted to ask if there is command or spell option to select a named NPC and get them pregnant via console command or spell? I just want to test the belly scaling on some followers rather than spam the stats spell and wait for ovulation and force sex them into pregnancy.

Reveal hidden contents

Hey, its my 1500th post! :D

Yes there are, you can find all commands in the first post.

They are hidden in one spoiler.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:20 PM, morpheousz said:

Ok just took a look at the PSVAC mod and the mesh scales the belly ok in nifscope for the few I checked, so weight painting is probably not the issue. 

nifskope.thumb.jpg.fdb0721e195adbb084485dbfbbe342ed.jpg

I did see this on the COSIO description:

So it may be possible your slider settings in bodyslide for the belly are causing issues.

The only other thing I can think is that in the HDT physics file you have that controls how things react to movement there is too much movement allowed for the belly, so basically you are seeing the pregnant belly sag down by gravity like breasts do. Does the pregnant belly move around like breasts do when you are running around?

Edit:

Just checked my HDT physics descriptor file and I see that I actually removed any belly movement from mine. I think I remember now that I experienced issues with the belly while pregnant with any belly movement allowed so I removed it from my file so the belly didn't bounce anymore. Possible this is the problem you are having. You can give my file a try to see if it fixes things, just place this file "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" in "data/SKSE/Plugins" directory and overwrite the file you have (make a backup of the one you have).

Note that this will probably make your breasts/butt behave differently than what you are used to, but it is a good way to see if it fixes your belly issue. If it does, you can edit your file to remove the belly instead of using mine.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Unfortunately still a no go. With no belly physics and with the change, the torpedo belly still stays the same. Would manually changing the max scaling on each outfit help or even editing the meshes themselves? Also, tried CBBE HDT instead of COSIO, and the problem stayed the same.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:55 PM, Whoanell said:

Unfortunately still a no go. With no belly physics and with the change, the torpedo belly still stays the same. Would manually changing the max scaling on each outfit help or even editing the meshes themselves? Also, tried CBBE HDT instead of COSIO, and the problem stayed the same.

You shouldn't need to manually edit any meshes, the pic I included was just what the mesh from the PSVAC mod should look like in game when pregnant, as changing that value in nifskope is basically what the beeing female script is doing dynamically in game to make the belly change.

At this point aside from a full reinstall of skyrim, clearing out all files, mods, etc and doing a verify with steam, then installing mods one at a time (limited to what is needed for beeing female + a body/armor mod), I'm not sure what else to suggest.

11 hours ago, morpheousz said:

You shouldn't need to manually edit any meshes, the pic I included was just what the mesh from the PSVAC mod should look like in game when pregnant, as changing that value in nifskope is basically what the beeing female script is doing dynamically in game to make the belly change.

At this point aside from a full reinstall of skyrim, clearing out all files, mods, etc and doing a verify with steam, then installing mods one at a time (limited to what is needed for beeing female + a body/armor mod), I'm not sure what else to suggest.

A full install is probably for the best st this point, been quite a while since the last time I've had a clean install.

Thanks for the help though!

On 2. julij 2018 at 8:03 PM, qwertyasadf said:

Hey so I know this issue has been brought up before and i think a fix had been presented but i cant seem to find it.

"allow creature sperm" does not exist for me. I have no way of toggling it at all. I reverted saves, Ive reset the mod. I saw a post suggesting i revert to V7 of the mod but thats not available in the downloads. any help?

Edit: I had to uninstall one of the Beeingfemale addons. BFAP is what i think it was called, next I uninstalled and reinstalled Beeingfemale and started a new game. The mod works perfectly now.

So basically the BF Addon Pack 1.3 is the problem? I'll try this myself, good job finding the problem!

No I have not missed that, In my version I use, that scipt is not there. Since I did remove it.

And I did for one long time ago uploaded one cleaned BFAP1.3, Did talk whit Milz about it to.

But I was actually thinking if he did use the one that the script was not removed. The one that is linked to in the first page.

Did find the post, not sure but I thing Milz did point to it before.

But @Bane Master check this old post, I did find it. It is one oooooold issue.

I may also read up if I have missed something.

Check if it works since I still use V3 and it works for me.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:29 PM, Uncle64 said:

Not use LOOT and other important tools.

OMG you are so off.

For your own sake, dont write at modders page that the mods dont work if you dont have done the basic.

What are you talking about?? Using LOOT is disastrous with Sexlab mods. It does not reliably sort complex load orders, it only works for load orders that are simple and have very few conflicts.

8 minutes ago, markdf said:

What are you talking about?? Using LOOT is disastrous with Sexlab mods. It does not reliably sort complex load orders, it only works for load orders that are simple and have very few conflicts.

Well, you can create your own ruleset for each plugin you have installed. Couple that with an custom xEdit merge patch done right is imo safe. I have to agree though that solely relying on just LOOT is not good enough.

1 hour ago, novaarr said:

Well, you can create your own ruleset for each plugin you have installed. Couple that with an custom xEdit merge patch done right is imo safe. I have to agree though that solely relying on just LOOT is not good enough.

Anyone with the knowledge to create their own rulesets is already able to setup their load order by hand and do a better than LOOT ever could. Because ultimately what skilled users end up doing is specifying the entire load order by hand using LOOT rules. Then they realize that they're wasting their time using LOOT and just setup the correct order directly.

Markdf I am not sure why you quoted that old post.

Loot is one base tool, it truly helps people that dont know how to set up stuff.

My self only use LOOT for basic sorting.

Use MO as my main modding tool.

I do the rest by hand in Wrye Bash. And it is one tedius doing, but it must be done for one stable game.

So I also must sort the left side in MO by hand. That takes some time to.

I know that many uses rules in LOOT, I have never done it and will never do it.

Before I add one mod I read read read to make sure that the mod will not conflict and I have all needed support mods and those are installed in proper order.

And those must be placed on the right spot in the left side.

You must also know what will happen if you have wrong script overwrite one script from another mods.

I do know that LOOT dont sort many mods correct, it often place masters after the plugins. But that dont make it wrong to use.

My current game I play right now is 619 hours old and contains 253 active plugins, and 440 mods. Still running stable.

Whit this mod installed. and around 30 sexlab mods.

By basic loot sorting eary I think I did save 10 hours of plugin sorting. And it free me from messing whit Xedit.

But to say that some one should not use LOOT is only stupid.

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Markdf I am not sure why you quoted that old post.

But to say that some one should not use LOOT is only stupid.

Because of this hostility in that post. Inexperienced modders are just as likely to create new problems by using LOOT as they are to make things better. Attacking someone for not using LOOT is way off base.

There are very good guides out there for how to sort your load order, which explain why things go in the order they do. Individual mod pages also give good advice about where those mods should be placed. THAT'S what new modders need, otherwise they'll just wind up back here or on Nexus asking for help again when LOOT gives them a ridiculous load order that wrecks their game.

In my years of helping people troubleshoot savefile problems in Skyrim and Fallout 4, LOOT has been a problem more often than not. Bethesda's plugin format just isn't that amenable to automated sorting or patching -- look at the nightmarish complexity of just getting Wrye Bash to produce a decent patch! And Wrye Bash is about as clever as software gets without using AI or something.

Yea did read that post it was not that good. May be one of those "bad hair day" post. Sorry for that.

But your post was not that good to. Actually did not make sense from my point. Bashing LOOT like that. I know so well that it have its issues, but it is what we have.

Lets drop that part and do what we are good at.

Have also for many years helped people whit their loadorders.

Have seen several of hundreds of terrible loadorders over at Steam and here. You are right there, people only run LOOT and dont verify. It is not that good. But it fixes the base.

Adding mods by one click and dont think.

Dont use the tools that are to hands.

Wrye Bash is one god send tool. But it needs some time to learn.

If they uses MO1-2 they dont sort up the left side. Or even worse use the inbuilt LOOT that comes in MO1 and it gets terrible.

Using NMM and presses in lose files mods in alphabetic order, and overwrite stuff.

An when they starts to play scripts starts to hang. and often CTD. If it even starts.

You are right about guides, there is many. There is one over at Steam you should check if you not have checked it already.

This mod is very complex and do need support mods, and it is not one click to install mod, there is one small guide in page 1. Many seems to not reading those type of informations.

LOOT dont place this mod in correct place, not even the master. It also have as you say problem whit many LL mods.

Yea I have use your eminent program love it. ?

Good for checking what is going on and why, you can use PdtWrapper for the same thing, but it dont work that well when you have installed CrashFixes.

52 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Yea I have use your eminent program love it. ?

Good for checking what is going on and why, you can use PdtWrapper for the same thing, but it dont work that well when you have installed CrashFixes.

I incorporated some of the source code from PDTWrapper into ReSaver, it was really helpful. ReSaver was basically my attempt to combine SaveTool's awesome UI with PDTWrapper's flexibility and power.

Never managed to recreate SaveTool's incredible speed though...

10 hours ago, markdf said:

Then they realize that they're wasting their time using LOOT and just setup the correct order directly. 

:classic_blush:Pretty good description of my own learning curve, though I have the itching in my back to recreate my manual order back into customized LOOT rules..

Just to be repeatable

4 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_blush:Pretty good description of my own learning curve, though I have the itching in my back to recreate my manual order back into customized LOOT rules..

Just to be repeatable

That's basically the experience of using Vortex, right there.

Did check out Vortex for SSE. Cant say I was one big fan if it. But it was one early. May be better now.

One thing you can do whit MO is to create one profile there you have set up all mods in proper order you know they should be.

And when you start one new game you copy that profile and have your base ready, and you can add and remove in the new profile.

11 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

And when you start one new game you copy that profile and have your base ready, and you can add and remove in the new profile.

That's the way I go for the 3rd year now ;)

I'm having trouble getting the Weight-Based Scaling option to work. I use SGO for Bodyscale changes, so I decided to have Beeing Female use Weight Based scaling. Problem is, my character is not gaining any weight throughout the pregnancy. Is there any other requirements I might of missed? Using a skeleton with breasts, butt and belly morphs, and my characters body changes perfectly on Skeleton node scaling. I also use SL Inflation Framework if that matters.