About the 6% conception chance - maybe the egg won't nist in the utherus or the sperm won't find there way.

It's still like the old system.... and the "Can become pregnant in this cycle" flag. You got a cycle you won't become pregnant. I think you can trust the displayed chance - even when the displayed isn't realy correct. Actually 6% meens 0% + tollerance.

Hmm there might be an issue here then. I went forward into a second cycle (stopped at one day into ovulation) and spawned some bandits to make sure sperm was present but still only was showing around 6% - 7% (state was showing in Uterus). EDIT: This might just be the skyrim RNG of course and an unlucky second cycle

Is the percentage calculated on a base chance of becoming pregnant or does it calculate the chance based on how much sperm is present? I would have said just the base chance is more useful as to avoid pregnancy (in the old fashioned way) meant avoiding sex in the most fertile period

EDIT: You'll hate me for suggesting this, but for a future update maybe have an option to hide the chance of pregnancy on the MCM (and widget) as some might prefer the older system of uncertainty and really not knowing the chances. This is more for immersion as for example I tend to avoid high risk encounters around ovulation in case of rape from Defeat or Deviously Helpless

About the 6% conception chance - maybe the egg won't nist in the utherus or the sperm won't find there way.

It's still like the old system.... and the "Can become pregnant in this cycle" flag. You got a cycle you won't become pregnant. I think you can trust the displayed chance - even when the displayed isn't realy correct. Actually 6% meens 0% + tollerance.

Hmm there might be an issue here then. I went forward into a second cycle (stopped at one day into ovulation) and spawned some bandits to make sure sperm was present but still only was showing around 6% - 7% (state was showing in Uterus). EDIT: This might just be the skyrim RNG of course and an unlucky second cycle

Is the percentage calculated on a base chance of becoming pregnant or does it calculate the chance based on how much sperm is present? I would have said just the base chance is more useful as to avoid pregnancy (in the old fashioned way) meant avoiding sex in the most fertile period

EDIT: You'll hate me for suggesting this, but for a future update maybe have an option to hide the chance of pregnancy on the MCM (and widget) as some might prefer the older system of uncertainty and really not knowing the chances. This is more for immersion as for example I tend to avoid high risk encounters around ovulation in case of rape from Defeat or Deviously Helpless

Don't worry about that, i would hate you even without this suggestion. :) , just kidding. I already thought about hiding some widgets. 

When the percentage displays 90% or higher you will become pregnant when you have sex at this time.... that's like 100% - tollerance :D

70% is also a high chance of pregnancy.

If you don't want to become pregnant, use a wash out fluid, otherwise it will be to late.

Just play a bit around with it, the time will come you will like it (i hope ^^)

The percentage displays the chance current chance sex will impregnate you when you have some right now.

It ignores the sperm that is already inside you. It's like an "(Digital) Ovulation Test" you can buy in a store... It don't calculate if you will become pregnant, it calculates the chance you can become pregnant.... Sorry, hard to explain (and even harder when english isn't the native language ^^) :D

It got nothing to do with the sperm, it is more based on the female body... "How are the chances that the woman can even become pregnant in this moment"

And i know, the people doesn't had an digital ovulation test in this age of time :)

Congrats on the release. So wondering about this, do I just uninstall the old Beta 4 then make a normal save before installing it? Or do I just install and overwrite the Beta files?

The best way is always using the savegame cleaner before upgrading any mod.

But it should be enough to just overwrite the existing files.

-------

There is one thing i have to check.... the Estrus Chaurus compatiblity. It don't realy work >.< ...

It will crash the BeeingFemale Player Timer and the widget don't show "Pregnant by a chaurus"

Many thanks Mitz for explaining the percentage I'm clear in my mind what it's showing me now.

The widgets are great by the way, the timing bars are particularly useful as it saves having to go into the MCM menu which is a great help.

Think I mentioned it (can't remember now) the red glow effect is missing on menstruation. Does that use one of the fitting slots?

Edit: BTW very samll thing the old version is still shown on FNIS (Reading BeeingFemale V0.4b ...)

Many thanks Mitz for explaining the percentage I'm clear in my mind what it's showing me now.

The widgets are great by the way, the timing bars are particularly useful as it saves having to go into the MCM menu which is a great help.

Think I mentioned it (can't remember now) the red glow effect is missing on menstruation. Does that use one of the fitting slots?

Edit: BTW very samll thing the old version is still shown on FNIS (Reading BeeingFemale V0.4b ...)

What do you meen with red glow? ... the menstruation blood?

The last days (some many days ^^) I was realy busy, sorry when i forgot to fix a few things.

About the version - i knew i forgot to update a version >.<... can't remember how many versions settings i have to check but there are a lot.

I will fix it with the next release

Is it safe to update from beta4 during replenish phase?

I think so. The only thing that could happen is that the Breast / Belly size you had at last is handeld as new default size... but don't think this could happen. Can't remember the script part but i think I made some backup functions so you can update to the new version.

Just did a test updating without a clean save and it worked perfectly during Luteal phase).

Better still it kept the settings so when I rolled forward without resetting the pc the chance of pregnancy shot up to 98% in ovulation (I think from memory it usually takes a couple of cycles from a pc reset before the chance for pregnancy kicks in)

What do you meen with red glow? ... the menstruation blood?

Sorry yes, I should have been clearer what I meant

EDIT: Done some final tests by running through a few cycles:

1/ PMS is working properly

2/ The issue with the 6% in ovulation, I was wondering if it's because the default 30% check had not been passed so there would be no chance of a pregnancy

3/ The pregnancy chance widget jumping to the top centre of screen is a bit of a (minor) issue. It seems to happen with multiple loads which will be a problem for people that use a start game load first to stop CTD's

EDIT:

The widget position change seems to happen if the load is a different cell location. I tested six or seven loads in the same location and the widget stays in place. If I then load a game in a different location the widget jumps to the top centre. This is reproducible, widget jumps to top centre and show behind the compass HUD (let me know if you need a screenshot)

Well when I played an earlier version I didn't get to see some of the effects talked about in the development thread.

My trouble with the mod at the time was that a pregnancy was pretty much life threatening for low level characters and carrying a baby to full term as an adventurer was so difficult cause of all the damage we take as adventurers. 

So uh how much has changed since I guess ver 0.7?

I'm curious, I might uninstall hentia preg and try out your new version I liked the messages and attention to detail.  Although it seemed so impossible as a Dragonborn to carry a baby through the full process.

Oh By the Way,

There is an HDT 7Base vanilla replacer that gives breast, butt, and belly effects that work with pregnancy on the Nexus now, it came out over the summer I just cant remember off hand the name but it has dawnguard and dragonborn outfits too.

You can also get a HDT 7base for pregnancy here on LL just Google it, its easy to find. 

Every term of the pregnancy the baby gets more health. I think the baby benefits from healing magic and potions as well so you can raise it's hp more than just the default regeneration over time. The widget will be great for this to monitor the baby's health so you know when you need to take a break, etc. I find the mod works really well with needs mod since you need to sleep all the time.

You need a pregnancy body / skeleton to make the belly work

Depending on the mods you are using you need a specific body. You can find some links in the first post

If you already have a body with pregnancy suport - then wait. Depending on your MCM Settings the belly will start growing in the second trimester

Running into an odd error since upgrading.

I keep getting the message:  "Outdated or missing "PapyrusUtil" SKSE plugin detected.  SexLab currently requires PapyrusUtil v2.1 or newer in order to function.  Install the proper version along with SKSE and that the file "StorageUtil.dll" is located in your /Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/ folder."

This only occurs if I have Beeing Female activated.  If I disable it and start the game, I don't get this message and everything works fine.  This is old saves and new games alike.

I've tried re-installing this mod, PapyrusUtil 2.5, and SexLab, and nothing seems to make it go away, other than disabling the mod.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Every thing works ok.

But After I translated the messages to chinese in the pex,it still got the English messages.

I don't know why.

Edit:

I released the Newest Chinese Translated version here:

http://bbs.skyrimcitizen.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20

Sorry for not ask your permission first.

The Attach is Chinese Translation Patch For BeeingFemale 1.14

attachicon.gifBeeingFemale Chinese Translation Patch For 1.14.7z

It's better to translate the mod itself via CK. All displayed textes can be found in the Creation Kit in theproperties of the "Quest -> BeeingFemale -> FWTextContent" Quest

OK,I used CK Fixed it.thanks a lot!

I´m using a cbbe body and have "body slide" and "pregnancy scaling body for bodyslide" installed. The breasts are growing but not the belly.

It seems you haven't installed a Skeleton that supports Belly Scaling.

xp32 got a Belly Node all i remember

Only issue i am having right now is that everytiem i start the game play for a bit the game crashes everysingle time after a little playing. It is the mod im not gonna post anything cause the mod maker nows the problem and needs to fix it.

But a little bit help finding the problem would be nice. There are above 15.000 Lines of code. This is like 444 Book-Pages of an roman.

And there are many Spells, Quests, Armors, Meshes, textures, ... everything could cause an CTD. The only hint you gave was that it happend after a little time after starting playing.

I think this must be an "OnUpdateGameTime" event (with default settings this is raised every 3 minutes) - But even those functions got some many lines of code.

@Mitz

Screenshot so you can see what's happening to the widget

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

Hm... ok this is strange. What happen when you use a contraception fluid? will this fix the problem?

Hm... ok this is strange. What happen when you use a contraception fluid? will this fix the problem?

No afraid not (see below). It's caused by reloading a save game where the character is in a different location. If you load games in the same location it doesn't happen, but if you first load a game say in Breezehome it will work perfectly, then if you load a game where the character is somewhere else (say Winterhold) then the widget position is lost.

The only way to get it back in position is to restart skyrim and it will work again on the first game load

post-237718-0-57265700-1407781608_thumb.jpg