Apologies for the slow update... (My zipper got stuck...)

How are you going to blindfold a wolf? :P

Put a sack over its head?  Yeah, put a sack over its head, that way it'll also keep the critter from eating it's 'prey'.

Probably more realistic that way... Use a muzzle or what not. Don't have those assets though and will probably take bestiality in a different direction..

About wolves ... . This might take the mod rather far afield of its intended scope, but if the player manages to get out of the camp (held captive between games), her captors will eventually notice and "release the hounds" to get her back. If she eludes capture by the wolves for some set time or manages to get to a defined location a la QAYL, then she's free for good (until next death event). Otherwise it's back to camp for fresh abuse and humiliations and more stringent conditions of captivity (e.g., progressive bondage).

Edit:

Put a sack over its head?  Yeah, put a sack over its head, that way it'll also keep the critter from eating it's 'prey'.

Or just put sacks on their heads. :lol:

ok I found the hidden camp entrance but where is the hole in the wall. I just cant find it.

Just go straight through. It's a small cave... (Incidentally, navmeshing slipped my mind so followers can't go through... Haven't handled followers at all now that I think about it....)

About wolves ... . This might take the mod rather far afield of its intended scope, but if the player manages to get out of the camp (held captive between games), her captors will eventually notice and "release the hounds" to get her back. If she eludes capture by the wolves for some set time or manages to get to a defined location a la QAYL, then she's free for good (until next death event). Otherwise it's back to camp for fresh abuse and humiliations and more stringent conditions of captivity (e.g., progressive bondage).

Edit:

Interesting idea... I was thinking actually of putting in other games, one of them being a pony girl race with wolves nipping at their heels...

ok I found the hidden camp entrance but where is the hole in the wall. I just cant find it.

Just go straight through. It's a small cave... (Incidentally, navmeshing slipped my mind so followers can't go through... Haven't handled followers at all now that I think about it....)

I see a flying Rock,but not an entrance

I can't start the quest (queststage is 0.00 permanently)

It plays the bleedout-animation and nothing more

I left V0.6.1 up in case anyone wanted to mess with it, is that the version you're using? V0.7 shouldn't effect bleedout. Thanks for your interest.

? Sounds like something is going goofy... I'll look into it... The actual area entrance is mal_campentrance in case you want to just coc there. Thanks.

Yeah, I just downloaded the latest version of this (first time trying it), and can go to the hidden entrance, but just find the same floating rock, no entrance. Tried with existing save and new game.

EDIT: I COCed in there, and I'm not able to get any dialogue to occur with anyone, just the automatic greetings when I walk by them.

Edit:

Interesting idea... I was thinking actually of putting in other games, one of them being a pony girl race with wolves nipping at their heels...

That works too!

? Sounds like something is going goofy... I'll look into it... The actual area entrance is mal_campentrance in case you want to just coc there. Thanks.

well I see a grounded rock but not an entrance. There are also a load of bushes in front of it that look like the entrance but with nothing behind them

Yeah, I just downloaded the latest version of this (first time trying it), and can go to the hidden entrance, but just find the same floating rock, no entrance. Tried with existing save and new game.

EDIT: I COCed in there, and I'm not able to get any dialogue to occur with anyone, just the automatic greetings when I walk by them.

i got exact the same problem like urbansniper.

After Coc-ing in, and getting no dialogs. im leaving the camp through the cave and i can re-enter.

But I found out that the map marker for the camp is on the wrong place, vaguely a centimeter to far in the north, and there i still get the message, that i reached the hidden entrance, and, like before, i can see the entrance but not use it. Seems that You somehow duplicated it. :-)

Thanks for testing it everyone! I'm about to upload a fixed version of the entrance cave. About the dialogue... Are you all talking to the guy at the far end of the fenced in area? He's currently the only one with dialogue. The capture quest isn't the one that should be firing... With the dialogue, it should start mal_GCGame.

ah, found him. the guy is BEHIND the fenced in area not in. not easy to find ;-)

edit: the dialogue worked. the race was chaotic but genaerally worked, too.

i got the "win" message, but don't get my gear back and the chest was empty

ah, found him. the guy is BEHIND the fenced in area not in. not easy to find ;-)

The gear gets returned to you automatically.. It's a carry over from before I actually put the chest in there... But glad you found him... Once I get DA or a custom capture going you'll wake up over there so it'll be easier to find then...

Are there any plans to integrate SL Defeat and SL Submit into this mod?

The thought crossed my mind but I really don't know what's involved yet. It may make more sense to use what's already out there than try to implement my own. Which one is preferred?

same here i dont get anything back 

another issue, the mentioned items dont get equipped on me, except for a belt, that does not show on my character (just in the inventory)

same here i dont get anything back 

another issue, the mentioned items dont get equipped on me, except for a belt, that does not show on my character (just in the inventory)

Thanks for the feedback. If you've lost a round half of your stuff goes to the person who won. When you win, you should get the remainder. Once I start on the post game scenario you'll have ways of getting your stuff back. I probably should explain this in the dialogue with the person who starts the game.

Regarding the "belt", it should be a "Chasity Bell" which is a labia piercing. There seems to be a slight delay when the actual rendered item gets equipped. It's also small so it's easy to miss. The other possibility is your slot 52 is being taken up by something... (Which generally means SoS...)

The reason the other items don't get equipped is I have an option in the MCM menu for which type of blindness style you prefer, Devious Devices or Zap. It's defaulted to DD but I haven't actually implemented DD but have Zap. Probably should have mentioned this too (and actually implement DD) but it seems I was a touch lazy. Sometimes I need someone to crack that whip... In any case, it doesn't really effect the game except to provide the blindness effect on the player.