I have a few questions

As hold events, will Girl Catch be in ALL holds, or just the ones that are known for being corrupt? Also as hold events, will they be scheduled as an event to come and watch as well as volunteer for like some kind of religious festival, or would they happen all the time? And will hold or town based events take place in some kind of arena (maybe one like a larger version of the arena seen in the Wabbajack quest)?

What I have in mind is that it'll start out as essentially an illegal underground thing but once you become enslaved and start running some of the enslavement quests that the holds will start becoming more corrupt and you'll start seeing them more often. Probably starting with the ones that are more corrupt. Possibly figure out a way to volunteer for them as either type of participant. Still brain storming this part as this isn't a direction originally planned.

It wouldn't really fit into Riften despite being "corrupt" it also houses the Temple of Mara, and something like this would go against the value system inherent there.  It'd be Taboo, cause it leads to spoiling of marriage potential...

Markaroth being the home of the temple of Dibelle would have its own views on something like this.  Although Dibelle cult might be seen as a cult of whores by Mara followers, its sort of covers the idea of sexual empowerment and celebration of enjoyment of sex in all its forms.  This sport might be seen as one of the few opportunities to conquer a woman for lower caste and as a sport for the upper caste.  Still seems far fetched to me, but if this was present there it'd be regulated by the cult and the outcome wouldn't be enslavement to some man but more likely you'd wind up in the temple cult.

It might be used as a practice by the Temple on uptight women, honestly the Temple is about the pursuit of pleasure by women in all its forms and that covers both dominance and sub tendencies.

2 places that would treat this practice very differently at the least from the rest of the holds.

Wow, you are getting this up and running very quickly.  Nice work! 

I think Falkreath is the only hold with a corrupt enough jarl to make the hold scenario plausible. 

How about this idea:  On death, the player is always "sold" or brought to an orc stronghold or larger bandit fort (like Fort Greymoor) nearby and used for entertainment through this game.  I think the Orc culture - being a somewhat primitive warrior society - would fit the game's background nicely. 

This would also solve the problem of the game taking place in an unsuitable location or not having enough players to provide a challenge, and might eliminate unpredictable issues that could crop up if the game took place anywhere in the game world.  This method might help control the parameters of the game's rules as well by providing controlled, consistent environments while still providing diversity.   This way, you could determine in these locations where the game starts, where to place contestants, how far away the player needs to get in order to "win," etc. What do you think?

It wouldn't really fit into Riften despite being "corrupt" it also houses the Temple of Mara, and something like this would go against the value system inherent there.  It'd be Taboo, cause it leads to spoiling of marriage potential...

Markaroth being the home of the temple of Dibelle would have its own views on something like this.  Although Dibelle cult might be seen as a cult of whores by Mara followers, its sort of covers the idea of sexual empowerment and celebration of enjoyment of sex in all its forms.  This sport might be seen as one of the few opportunities to conquer a woman for lower caste and as a sport for the upper caste.  Still seems far fetched to me, but if this was present there it'd be regulated by the cult and the outcome wouldn't be enslavement to some man but more likely you'd wind up in the temple cult.

It might be used as a practice by the Temple on uptight women, honestly the Temple is about the pursuit of pleasure by women in all its forms and that covers both dominance and sub tendencies.

2 places that would treat this practice very differently at the least from the rest of the holds.

Noted. Thanks for the info. :)

Wow, you are getting this up and running very quickly.  Nice work! 

I think Falkreath is the only hold with a corrupt enough jarl to make the hold scenario plausible. 

How about this idea:  On death, the player is always "sold" or brought to an orc stronghold or larger bandit fort (like Fort Greymoor) nearby and used for entertainment through this game.  I think the Orc culture - being a somewhat primitive warrior society - would fit the game's background nicely. 

This would also solve the problem of the game taking place in an unsuitable location or not having enough players to provide a challenge, and might eliminate unpredictable issues that could crop up if the game took place anywhere in the game world.  This method might help control the parameters of the game's rules as well by providing controlled, consistent environments while still providing diversity.   This way, you could determine in these locations where the game starts, where to place contestants, how far away the player needs to get in order to "win," etc. What do you think?

You probably do have a point about needing to do this in a controlled environment... I'll have to put some thought into it's implementation. Thanks for your thoughts. :)

I'm having some issue making this work. I start a new game, start the quest in the MCM, and then go to the test cell. I get killed, and then tied to a wheel while a bandit labelled "Master" goes through some dialogue. Then a long fade to black, followed by a fade in, and then nothing. The "Master" runs away somewhere, and if I "walk" (slide, as I'm still on the wheel) to him he sometimes repeats the greeting. The bandits all stay where they were, they all keep their weapons, and no equipment gets applied to anyone.

The mod looks promising, will try in a few versions.

I'd suggest Windhelm for the hold game, first it would start with dunmer and eventually all women would be allowed.

Story: Rolff Stone-Fist would first host the game, it would be semi legal(Ulfric would tolerate it) and be played to terrorize the dunmer. Eventually Ulfric would also watch the game and like it so much that it becomes an official game to motivate and entertain his stormcloak soldiers.

Harsh versions could also be played, for example as punishment for female stormcloak soldiers which failed miserably in battle. An example for a harsh version would be that the participants are trolls and the poor girl gets raped to death in 99,9% of the cases.

I wouldn't mind sexual equality, any combination is sexy, be it women hunting a woman or a man or men hunting a woman or man.

I'm having some issue making this work. I start a new game, start the quest in the MCM, and then go to the test cell. I get killed, and then tied to a wheel while a bandit labelled "Master" goes through some dialogue. Then a long fade to black, followed by a fade in, and then nothing. The "Master" runs away somewhere, and if I "walk" (slide, as I'm still on the wheel) to him he sometimes repeats the greeting. The bandits all stay where they were, they all keep their weapons, and no equipment gets applied to anyone.

Thanks for the feedback. From those symptoms it sounds like the quest mal_GCGame isn't starting correctly. Once you can move on the wheel you should be able to do startquest from the console to start it. (It's started from dialogue that has had some issues so I'll try to do some tweaking to it...)

The mod looks promising, will try in a few versions.

I'd suggest Windhelm for the hold game, first it would start with dunmer and eventually all women would be allowed.

Story: Rolff Stone-Fist would first host the game, it would be semi legal(Ulfric would tolerate it) and be played to terrorize the dunmer. Eventually Ulfric would also watch the game and like it so much that it becomes an official game to motivate and entertain his stormcloak soldiers.

Harsh versions could also be played, for example as punishment for female stormcloak soldiers which failed miserably in battle. An example for a harsh version would be that the participants are trolls and the poor girl gets raped to death in 99,9% of the cases.

I wouldn't mind sexual equality, any combination is sexy, be it women hunting a woman or a man or men hunting a woman or man.

I agree 100% with sexual equality and was thinking earlier that I could kill for an SoS compatible bell prince albert piercing. The only reason this mod is essentially female player only is due to the assets I have available.

Raped to death by trolls is a touch too extreme for my taste, though...

I appreciate your thoughts... Using the racism in the game may be a good way to start.

I have more feedback for you Malicience:

First, just a minor issue to report:  For me, staying still doesn't seem to trigger the whipping to ring the bell. Also, after a "capture" scene during the game, my character's hands are no longer bound for the next round.   I'm sure you are probably aware of minor kinks like this though since the mod is still in early stages; just thought I'd let you know in case it's helpful :)

And here are some further thoughts on implementation, if you are interested of course :)

1.)  I'm not sure if you have already considered this, but I feel there should be a punishment on losing too many times (2-3 rounds or more, for example?)  After the game is completed, if the player has been caught too many times (Mcm customizable?), perhaps they are then enslaved (with SD+) - I noticed on the front page you had already thought of this, and I wanted to share my agreement that this would make an excellent punishment and provide excellent stakes for winning or losing.

Also, thanks to Death Alternative customization, this would provide a more interesting process for becoming enslaved, giving the player the chance to avoid enslavement while still providing a fun challenge.  Personally, if this were an option, I would have it as my default DA scenario.  If the player is defeated by non-slaver (human) factions, the other DA settings would be there as a safety net.

2.)  This is probably a "down the road" idea, but would tie in perfectly with SD+ slavery:  This game would make a perfect "activity" while enslaved.  Regardless of winning or losing, the player's slavery continues as normal after the game.  This might be tricky, but perhaps Skyrimll would be willing to use your mod as an addition to his.  Assuming the two of you wanted to collaborate, this would be a great tie in, and given that Skyrimll has his hands full he might appreciate having a gameplay enhancer added to his mod.

First, just a minor issue to report:  For me, staying still doesn't seem to trigger the whipping to ring the bell. <---This is disappointing as I find it one of the more entertaining parts... On my end it seems a little slow and he seems to still go after you when you start moving again. Have you messed with the numbers in the MCM? Testing I tend to set it at 4 and the bell frequency to 8 (default for the bell frequency is 1) Also, after a "capture" scene during the game, my character's hands are no longer bound for the next round. <--- This one I was aware of. I'll probably have to reapply the bindings after the SexLab calls. I want to do a bit of research to see if there's a better way first. Thanks for bringing it up though. :) >  I'm sure you are probably aware of minor kinks like this though since the mod is still in early stages; just thought I'd let you know in case it's helpful :)

And here are some further thoughts on implementation, if you are interested of course :)

1.)  I'm not sure if you have already considered this, but I feel there should be a punishment on losing too many times (2-3 rounds or more, for example?) Current punishment for losing more rounds is that they take more of your stuff. Currently the first winner takes 50% and thereafter they keep taking half your stuff. when you win you get the left overs. There's currently a notification that shows the value of the stuff that's still available.  After the game is completed, if the player has been caught too many times (Mcm customizable?), perhaps they are then enslaved (with SD+) - I noticed on the front page you had already thought of this, and I wanted to share my agreement that this would make an excellent punishment and provide excellent stakes for winning or losing. What I was thinking is essentially you are the first prize. It's probably a good idea to make it customizable based on how many times you lose.

Also, thanks to Death Alternative customization, this would provide a more interesting process for becoming enslaved, giving the player the chance to avoid enslavement while still providing a fun challenge.  Personally, if this were an option, I would have it as my default DA scenario.  If the player is defeated by non-slaver (human) factions, the other DA settings would be there as a safety net.

2.)  This is probably a "down the road" idea, but would tie in perfectly with SD+ slavery:  This game would make a perfect "activity" while enslaved.  Regardless of winning or losing, the player's slavery continues as normal after the game.  This might be tricky, but perhaps Skyrimll would be willing to use your mod as an addition to his.  Assuming the two of you wanted to collaborate, this would be a great tie in, and given that Skyrimll has his hands full he might appreciate having a gameplay enhancer added to his mod. The tools are there to communicate between mods. It's really just a design issue. I think it'd be more complicated on Skyrimll's end than mine as he'd have to handle pausing his end, while my hand off would be the beginning and end. This is all speculation though and I don't even know if Skyrimll would want to as I haven't talked to him about it at all. I've gotta get a functional mod together before we talk about hand offs and what not. It's not a bad idea to put the framework in to handle it though...

Thanks for the comment. :)

Thanks for the feedback. From those symptoms it sounds like the quest mal_GCGame isn't starting correctly. Once you can move on the wheel you should be able to do startquest from the console to start it. (It's started from dialogue that has had some issues so I'll try to do some tweaking to it...)

Tweaked version is now up. Let me know if you still have some issues with it. Thanks.

First, just a minor issue to report:  For me, staying still doesn't seem to trigger the whipping to ring the bell. Also, after a "capture" scene during the game, my character's hands are no longer bound for the next round.   I'm sure you are probably aware of minor kinks like this though since the mod is still in early stages; just thought I'd let you know in case it's helpful :)

1.)  I'm not sure if you have already considered this, but I feel there should be a punishment on losing too many times (2-3 rounds or more, for example?)  After the game is completed, if the player has been caught too many times (Mcm customizable?), perhaps they are then enslaved (with SD+) - I noticed on the front page you had already thought of this, and I wanted to share my agreement that this would make an excellent punishment and provide excellent stakes for winning or losing.

2.)  This is probably a "down the road" idea, but would tie in perfectly with SD+ slavery:  This game would make a perfect "activity" while enslaved.  Regardless of winning or losing, the player's slavery continues as normal after the game.  This might be tricky, but perhaps Skyrimll would be willing to use your mod as an addition to his.  Assuming the two of you wanted to collaborate, this would be a great tie in, and given that Skyrimll has his hands full he might appreciate having a gameplay enhancer added to his mod.

I tried SD and didn't care much for it myself. I found it too easy to escape for one, I also never really got the impression that my character was truly stuck in her predicament or had a reason to do the sexual things required for her to gain the trust of her captors BECAUSE I found it so easy to escape, there were no "under pain of death if you don't do X" threats, no shackles or anything like that slapped onto her wrists and ankles, or chastity belts that would require her to stick around for the key or for her "master(s)" to unlock as you gain their trust, and it would have been nice if they started out SD by the PC blacking out and waking up locked in a cage or something, and THEN having to earn the trust of her captors from there or something like that, gradually being able to earn more and more freedom until she could either escape or choose to stay and "work" for her new captors for some kind of USEFUL benefit.

BUT, maybe I just didn't give SD a good enough chance, either way IF you do choose to consider above post's suggestion I would request that you please NOT make SD mandatory for this mod to run.

I do like the idea of it working with DA though. I haven't tried that mod out, but it looked interesting from what I've seen.

Anyway those are just my thoughts.

What I was thinking is essentially you are the first prize. It's probably a good idea to make it customizable based on how many times you lose.

First place prize as in the first person to catch you becomes your master after the game?  If so, I quite like that idea :)

The tools are there to communicate between mods. It's really just a design issue. I think it'd be more complicated on Skyrimll's end than mine as he'd have to handle pausing his end, while my hand off would be the beginning and end. This is all speculation though and I don't even know if Skyrimll would want to as I haven't talked to him about it at all. I've gotta get a functional mod together before we talk about hand offs and what not. It's not a bad idea to put the framework in to handle it though...

Of course, that's why I assume this would be a good "keep in the back pocket" type of idea.  Fortunately, I imagine that handing the player off to SD's slavery after the game's end would only need to be handled on your end, correct? (as in playing the game on the initial defeat through DA, and if the player loses, becomes a slave?)

Plus, I'm relieved to hear that you are keeping a tight focus on the project - far too many promising mods become too unstable/buggy/problematic from "feature creep," where the once simple original idea becomes bloated with wonderful extra ideas that are great on paper, but terribly time-consuming to implement, or stretch what the game engine limits too far.  This leaves these ambitious projects in permanent “development hell,” rarely reaching a finished or stable state.

Thanks for the continued responses, I hope these design conversations are helpful in some way.  You seem to have a good grasp on the project - keep up the good work!

BUT, maybe I just didn't give SD a good enough chance, either way IF you do choose to consider above post's suggestion I would request that you please NOT make SD mandatory for this mod to run.

SD has come farther along with the latest versions, making the experience a bit more interesting.  I agree that it needs more challenge, variety, and interaction, but it's the best one available for a good "captured" experience.  As long as it stays in development, it should continue to improve in these areas.

Also, I wanted to be clear that I don't want SD to be mandatory, but rather an optional feature - the two mods, thematically, make sense as far as complimenting each other without either conflicting with each mod's features or forcing players to require both.

I tried SD and didn't care much for it myself. I found it too easy to escape for one, I also never really got the impression that my character was truly stuck in her predicament or had a reason to do the sexual things required for her to gain the trust of her captors BECAUSE I found it so easy to escape, there were no "under pain of death if you don't do X" threats, no shackles or anything like that slapped onto her wrists and ankles, or chastity belts that would require her to stick around for the key or for her "master(s)" to unlock as you gain their trust, and it would have been nice if they started out SD by the PC blacking out and waking up locked in a cage or something, and THEN having to earn the trust of her captors from there or something like that, gradually being able to earn more and more freedom until she could either escape or choose to stay and "work" for her new captors for some kind of USEFUL benefit.

I do like the idea of it working with DA though. I haven't tried that mod out, but it looked interesting from what I've seen.

Anyway those are just my thoughts.

If SD gets integrated, it will always be optional. I have the same issues with it as you do and would like to explore my own thoughts on enslavement. I want to have it as an option so as to not compete with SD and let people run both if they prefer.

What I was thinking is essentially you are the first prize. It's probably a good idea to make it customizable based on how many times you lose.

First place prize as in the first person to catch you becomes your master after the game?  If so, I quite like that idea :)

Yep. :)

I don't see why I can't add it as it'll be an easy change... Could do kind of a dehumanizing motif and make the dog/wolf "winner" your "master" though I'd see that as only lasting a short while before the real owner showed up. It'll have to take a back seat to the basics though.

Tweaked version is now up. Let me know if you still have some issues with it. Thanks.

I am still having the issue. The startquest command didn't do anything. I also tried manually advancing the stages- that caused the screen to fade out and ih, but did nothing for my ability to actually play the mod unfortunately.

I know it is inspired by Gor, but i also have a huge fetish for ancient romans and gladiator games. Just ideas of course, but some variation is always good imho and i thought about combining it. Maybe there could be a team hunt, so two teams hunt the girl but also fight against each other in an arena in gladiator style battles.

This would enable fun combinations: A women team vs. a men team, or mixed teams, or a humanoid team vs. monsters.

I agree 100% with sexual equality and was thinking earlier that I could kill for an SoS compatible bell prince albert piercing. The only reason this mod is essentially female player only is due to the assets I have available.

If you can implement girls as hunters too i'd be super happy, my preferences as straight male would be covered 100% then.

I know it is inspired by Gor, but i also have a huge fetish for ancient romans and gladiator games. Just ideas of course, but some variation is always good imho and i thought about combining it. Maybe there could be a team hunt, so two teams hunt the girl but also fight against each other in an arena in gladiator style battles.

This would enable fun combinations: A women team vs. a men team, or mixed teams, or a humanoid team vs. monsters.

The current direction I'm experimenting with is to do this in a controlled enivironment and have you teleported on death (simulating blackout and capture by the slavers...) to sort of a slaver camp that runs these games. My concern with this direction is how fresh the game keeps and will probably need a variety of games to keep things fresh. I appreciate the ideas.

If you can implement girls as hunters too i'd be super happy, my preferences as straight male would be covered 100% then.

Are you saying Fm or Ff? Technically Ff is already in as the bandits are just leveled actors and their sex is random. As I move things over to the cell I'm in the process of making I'll have more control of the participants and will make preferences customizable. With other possible games I may be able to include male subs.

Thanks for the comment.

I solved my issue. I still had some SD+ scripts in my data directory, uninstalling allowed the mod to work.

Glad you got it working.

The current direction I'm experimenting with is to do this in a controlled enivironment and have you teleported on death (simulating blackout and capture by the slavers...) to sort of a slaver camp that runs these games. My concern with this direction is how fresh the game keeps and will probably need a variety of games to keep things fresh. I appreciate the ideas.

Haven't tried yet, will in a few versions or if i start over, but reading the thread so far has been a pleasure, seems to become a great mod.

About controlled environment ... . I think Sanguine would also love to host such games in his dreamworld (talking about SD+).

Are you saying Fm or Ff? Technically Ff is already in as the bandits are just leveled actors and their sex is random. As I move things over to the cell I'm in the process of making I'll have more control of the participants and will make preferences customizable. With other possible games I may be able to include male subs.

Ah great, that's what i was looking for, that there can be both male and female hunters. As i said haven't tried yet, but soon will.