View File

This is largely inspired by the Gor story posted here. This mod aims to create a sporting event in which several of your captors hunt for you almost entirely by the sound you make.

This update introduces a slaver camp. You can fast travel to it for testing, though I'll make you find it before it shows up on the map later. (Far east, south of Windhelm.) To start the game, talk to the guy on the far end. No need to start anything in MCM currently and the capture part is disabled for now. If the game doesn't seem to start, pay attention (and let me know) to what happens in the other cage.

Next steps:

• Work on the post game scenario
  • Make the camp more "lived in"
  • Possibly will add S3(f) since this is a slaver camp
  • Chasity bell's text is copied over from the belt. Need to rewrite it to make it more appropriate for the device.
  • Current plan is once the bell comes off to leave the rings. Not yet implemented.
  • The hunters remove the hoods when the game starts. Need to figure out why. (The blindness effect isn't attached to the hoods so it doesn't effect the game.) -Noticed if you stay still long enough they'll put the hoods back on... odd...
  • Dual wielding hunters don't remove both weapons.
  • Would like to implement optional DAYMOYL so users will be able to customize death.
  • Hmm Anything else?
  • Work on the first fade out issue.
  • Add a condition to the chastity bell that will prevent the rendered item from showing to prevent something bad from happening if it gets put on guys/TSed folk. (So you can play the game as that if you want but the chasity bell won't render to allow SoS campatibility...)

Suspected incompatibilities:

• Using this with a mod that puts a SOS on a female will cause the universe to implode. If you try it, give me a heads up so I can duck in my bunker in case the worst happens... (The chasity piercings from zarias_restraints uses the same slot as the SOS. I did some things behind the scenes to make them compatible as a female but it'll fight if SOS tries to put one on a female...)

Requirements:

Appreciation:

• Ashal - Sexlab
  • Zaz and Xaz - Zap
  • Zad and Min - Devious Devices
  • Redneck2x - SexLabAroused
  • Magnemoe - Zarias_restraints
  • Skyrimll and jbezorg - SD+ and SD (I learned a lot by poking my head in there...)

I gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that this made it to the mod stage of things, I didn't think it was going to happen when I first saw it proposed. I too will be following your progress.

What about the option to capture a female NPC and give the player character the option to set up a girl catch event?.. or would that require a lot of additional scripting?..

I gotta say, I'm pleasantly surprised to see that this made it to the mod stage of things, I didn't think it was going to happen when I first saw it proposed. I too will be following your progress.

What about the option to capture a female NPC and give the player character the option to set up a girl catch event?.. or would that require a lot of additional scripting?..

I'll look into it but no promises. I'll have to figure out how the player can track by sound. Maybe changing the volume of the bells? (Not to mention I forgot to mention the bell sounds...) I do have in mind to implement player slaver (far future) so it'll be a real possibility. Gotta get the basics functioning first though.

For those interested... What I have in mind for player slaver is that once the player becomes enslaved to a group, give that group a quest series that includes bringing back other slaves. (Bandits = slaves, Vampires = cattle, Necromancers = corpses.. for some necrophilia fun...) Once your ranking gets to be high enough, give the ability to buy some of the static Zap objects (turned into usable activators) and let you arrange the camp/lair/w.e. however you want. Again, far future and no promises. Just my thoughts...

Looks like a totally good idea, especially with DAYMOYL and SL integration.

edit.

What are you calling the black screen of death ? DAYMOYL has fade to black on death, and it often bugs, the author even had to add an option in his MCM to allow the player to reset it manually.  Is it the same ?

Oh, and when you're done with this, what about a nice game of Hussade ? :)

Themes

Trullion: Alastor 2262 introduces many thematic elements that would later become common background in his subsequent “Alastor” series of novels, as well as the more loosely organized novels set in the Gaean Reach. One of these concepts is the game of Hussade. Hussade is a team game played throughout the Alastor Cluster: it is mentioned in all three Alastor Cluster novels and also glancingly referred to in some of Vance's other ‘Gaean Reach’ novels, but only in Trullion is it a major element in the story. The term starmenter for pirate, and the use of the term ozol for a unit of money also first make their appearance in this novel.

Themes reflected from previous works include the use of sacred trees as a burial ground by the Trevanyi, which is an echo from Vance’s early novellas, such as Son of the Tree, and would reappear in later works, such as The Gray Prince and Maske: Thaery.

Hussade

As noted above, the object of the game is to strip the opposing team’s sheirl: a virgin girl of striking beauty regarded as mascot, trophy and inspirer by her side. When a player reaches the sheirl, play stops while his team demands a ransom from the sheirl's team; either the ransom is paid and the game resumes, or the sheirl is stripped (and, deprived of symbolic virginity, disqualified from acting as sheirl in future games) and the game ends.

According to Vance:

The hussade field is a gridiron of 'runs' (also called 'ways') and ‘laterals' above a tank of water four feet deep. The runs are nine feet apart, the laterals twelve feet. Trapezes permit the players to swing sideways from run to run, but not from lateral to lateral. The central moat is eight feet wide and can be passed at either end, at the center, or jumped if the player is sufficiently agile. The 'home' tanks at either end of the field flank the platform on which stands the sheirl. Players buff or body-block opposing players into the tanks, but may not use their hands to push, pull, hold, or tackle. The captain of each team carries the 'hange' - a bulb on a three-foot pedestal. When the light glows the captain may not be attacked, nor may he attack. When he moves six feet from the hange, or when he lifts the hange to shift his position, the light goes dead; he may then attack and be attacked. An extremely strong captain may almost ignore his hange; a captain less able stations himself on a key junction, which he is then able to protect by virtue of his impregnability within the area of the live hange. The sheirl stands on her platform at the end of the field between the home tanks. She wears a white gown with a gold ring at the front. The enemy players seek to lay hold of this gold ring; a single pull denudes the sheirl. The dignity of the sheirl may be ransomed by her captain for five hundred ozols, a thousand, two thousand, or higher, in accordance with a prearranged schedule.

(Trullion: Alastor 2262, [Frogmore: Granada Books, 1973], footnote pp. 64–65)

I tested this on a new game/save with only your dependencies, and theirs, installed and everything worked as advertised. Notes: 1) Is the bell supposed to be audible? 2) I heard no detection event sound. 3) How do I get my stuff back? :P (not a prob with a throw-away PC, but still ...). Talking to the bandits just gives me their generic hellos. 4) Are the hunters blinded at all? They seem to chase me just as effectively during a round as they did when they were chasing me to kill me the 1st time?

This mod is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell already, and I'll be following its development with great interest.

Looks like a totally good idea, especially with DAYMOYL and SL integration.

edit.

What are you calling the black screen of death ? DAYMOYL has fade to black on death, and it often bugs, the author even had to add an option in his MCM to allow the player to reset it manually.  Is it the same ?

Oh, and when you're done with this, what about a nice game of Hussade ? :)

Themes

Trullion: Alastor 2262 introduces many thematic elements that would later become common background in his subsequent “Alastor” series of novels, as well as the more loosely organized novels set in the Gaean Reach. One of these concepts is the game of Hussade. Hussade is a team game played throughout the Alastor Cluster: it is mentioned in all three Alastor Cluster novels and also glancingly referred to in some of Vance's other ‘Gaean Reach’ novels, but only in Trullion is it a major element in the story. The term starmenter for pirate, and the use of the term ozol for a unit of money also first make their appearance in this novel.

Themes reflected from previous works include the use of sacred trees as a burial ground by the Trevanyi, which is an echo from Vance’s early novellas, such as Son of the Tree, and would reappear in later works, such as The Gray Prince and Maske: Thaery.

Hussade

As noted above, the object of the game is to strip the opposing team’s sheirl: a virgin girl of striking beauty regarded as mascot, trophy and inspirer by her side. When a player reaches the sheirl, play stops while his team demands a ransom from the sheirl's team; either the ransom is paid and the game resumes, or the sheirl is stripped (and, deprived of symbolic virginity, disqualified from acting as sheirl in future games) and the game ends.

According to Vance:

The hussade field is a gridiron of 'runs' (also called 'ways') and ‘laterals' above a tank of water four feet deep. The runs are nine feet apart, the laterals twelve feet. Trapezes permit the players to swing sideways from run to run, but not from lateral to lateral. The central moat is eight feet wide and can be passed at either end, at the center, or jumped if the player is sufficiently agile. The 'home' tanks at either end of the field flank the platform on which stands the sheirl. Players buff or body-block opposing players into the tanks, but may not use their hands to push, pull, hold, or tackle. The captain of each team carries the 'hange' - a bulb on a three-foot pedestal. When the light glows the captain may not be attacked, nor may he attack. When he moves six feet from the hange, or when he lifts the hange to shift his position, the light goes dead; he may then attack and be attacked. An extremely strong captain may almost ignore his hange; a captain less able stations himself on a key junction, which he is then able to protect by virtue of his impregnability within the area of the live hange. The sheirl stands on her platform at the end of the field between the home tanks. She wears a white gown with a gold ring at the front. The enemy players seek to lay hold of this gold ring; a single pull denudes the sheirl. The dignity of the sheirl may be ransomed by her captain for five hundred ozols, a thousand, two thousand, or higher, in accordance with a prearranged schedule.

(Trullion: Alastor 2262, [Frogmore: Granada Books, 1973], footnote pp. 64–65)

Black Screen of Death is my term for fading out during death and the following scene not triggering so you're stuck in a fade out... it also seemed to remove the ability to open menus so you couldn't load or exit the game normally. Had to kill the game from the task bar.

Re: Hussade: One thing at a time... :)

I tested this on a new game/save with only your dependencies, and theirs, installed and everything worked as advertised. Notes: 1) Is the bell supposed to be audible? 2) I heard no detection event sound. 3) How do I get my stuff back? :P (not a prob with a throw-away PC, but still ...). Talking to the bandits just gives me their generic hellos. 4) Are the hunters blinded at all? They seem to chase me just as effectively during a round as they did when they were chasing me to kill me the 1st time?

This mod is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell already, and I'll be following its development with great interest.

1. & 2. Bell will be audible. I need to double check the copyright of the file I dl'ed or look for another file. It's in the works. 3. Your stuff is divided between the winners. 50% (based on value) goes to the first winner and 50% of the remaining goes to subsequent winners. Get your stuff back by killing them or theft. When I implement enslavement I'll have other ways. 4. Current blindness level of the hunters is set at 90%. It'll change when I tie it into DD and Zap blindness levels. You can actually get pretty close to them without sneaking. The bells only jingle when you're moving and it sends out a detection event once a second while you're moving.

npc still attack pc... still aggressive... and dont  start dialog//

Activate the game via MCM.

Possibly not activated, possibly a bug. Once in a while I've seen it happen that they don't stop combat. Still in the process of making things more robust. :)

in 5.0    npc still attack pc... still aggressive... and don't start a dialog...

They're supposed to kill you before the minigame starts, a cut scene starts after death (it's a harsh transition currently...), then the bandits get repositioned and their weapons are removed and they search for you by sound. They'll still be aggressive at this point as friendlies don't seem to have search behavior... (My experience...) Please let me know if, at this point, they still have weapons. (There's one issue with dual wielders currently...) Once one of the bandits hits you at this stage, it should end a round. This should be regardless of weapons. Thanks.

please some one tell me (very easy way) what mod  this is.

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're asking for. This mod essentially creates an adult hide and go seek/tag game. If you read the story posted in spoilers in the link of the description, you should see what I'm going after. Thanks.

you need to change the basics of the start, I suppose. because they are killing me, but the hero does not die and fall to one knee. then removed things. then the hero in the best case is confined to a wheel. <--This is working as intended. This is not .---> hero kill again. and everything is repeated without end.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it.

Edit: I tried some things on my end but wasn't able to reproduce the error. Are you running other mods other than cosmetic and those required? If so, could you please post them in a spoiler?

in 5.0    npc still attack pc... still aggressive... and don't start a dialog...

They're supposed to kill you before the minigame starts, a cut scene starts after death (it's a harsh transition currently...), then the bandits get repositioned and their weapons are removed and they search for you by sound. They'll still be aggressive at this point as friendlies don't seem to have search behavior... (My experience...) Please let me know if, at this point, they still have weapons. (There's one issue with dual wielders currently...) Once one of the bandits hits you at this stage, it should end a round. This should be regardless of weapons. Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're asking for. This mod essentially creates an adult hide and go seek/tag game. If you read the story posted in spoilers in the link of the description, you should see what I'm going after. Thanks.

In regard to 'friendlies' seaching, Lover's Victim essentially uses "enemies' search" to initiate the player rape. If the player can get out of sight for long enough, you get the 'I guess it was my imagination' sort of things the enemies say when you hide successfully.

you need to change the basics of the start, I suppose. because they are killing me, but the hero does not die and fall to one knee. then removed things. then the hero in the best case is confined to a wheel. <--This is working as intended. This is not .---> hero kill again. and everything is repeated without end.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it.

Edit: I tried some things on my end but wasn't able to reproduce the error. Are you running other mods other than cosmetic and those required? If so, could you please post them in a spoiler?

One more thing to check... After you're off the wheel, could you do GetQR mal_GCGame from the console to see if that quest started? Thanks.

In regard to 'friendlies' seaching, Lover's Victim essentially uses "enemies' search" to initiate the player rape. If the player can get out of sight for long enough, you get the 'I guess it was my imagination' sort of things the enemies say when you hide successfully.

Thanks for the info. I may look into it.

I played around with the latest release with no problems from start to finish.

One question: how is a naked, unarmed person supposed to kill or pickpocket all those bandits? :P

A naked, unarmed person with a bell attached to them that alerts everyone in a 2000 unit radius that they're there.

Good luck! :lol:

This is a really intriguing idea.  Could definitely make the whole "player getting captured" scenario more interesting as a result of having actual gameplay like this instead of the fairly passive experience offered by similar defeat mods.  I tested the current version, and I'm wondering about the planned scope: Is the plan to incorporate this mod as a scenario that can occur anywhere/any place, assuming that the correct enemy type defeats the player? 

This is a really intriguing idea.  Could definitely make the whole "player getting captured" scenario more interesting as a result of having actual gameplay like this instead of the fairly passive experience offered by similar defeat mods.  I tested the current version, and I'm wondering about the planned scope: Is the plan to incorporate this mod as a scenario that can occur anywhere/any place, assuming that the correct enemy type defeats the player? 

Yes. Current plan is to have it trigger when you're defeated by any humanoid with different cut scenes like the first one (which currently lacks the fade out and has minor dialogue issues..) based on the state of the labia rings. May add a way to trigger it as a participant and/or have a way to trigger it as a normal hold game or what not as there seemed to be some interest earlier in the thread along those lines.

Once I implement the DAYMOYL option, one will be able to customize the frequency of it happening.

Thanks for the interest! :)

Yes. Current plan is to have it trigger when you're defeated by any humanoid with different cut scenes like the first one (which currently lacks the fade out and has minor dialogue issues..) based on the state of the labia rings. May add a way to trigger it as a participant and/or have a way to trigger it as a normal hold game or what not as there seemed to be some interest earlier in the thread along those lines.

Once I implement the DAYMOYL option, one will be able to customize the frequency of it happening.

Thanks for the interest! :)

I see, sounds good!  What exactly do you mean by "hold game?"