Dynamic Vagina Resources - Released!

blabba

I can't get the HDT vagina to work, I already added the hdtm.xml (found here) to the malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif, malehands_0 and malehands_0, malefeet_0 and malefeet_1, femalehands_0 and femalehands_0, femalefeet_0 and femalefeet_1, checked if vag.xml is linked to femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and indeed it is linked to the femalebody (used the femalebody meshes that came with the Test vag.rar on the first page). I'm using SoS light 1.04, XPMSE Extended 2.06 (and also tested with the skeleton which came with HDT Equipment Everyone Dual Sheath Redux v0.2), HDT Physics Extension 14.28 and SexLab 1.59c. I already reran GenerateFNISforUsers. I've put the male and female body/feet/hands files in the attachment below if someone wants to check if I have done it right.

I think... you might be using too many injections. All that needs to be done that I know of to get any collisions to work is the female head and male hands 0/1. Also it doesn't work correctly with 2.06 yet due to bones needing to be added in according to Groov a few posts up.

I can't get the HDT vagina to work, I already added the hdtm.xml (found here) to the malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif, malehands_0 and malehands_0, malefeet_0 and malefeet_1, femalehands_0 and femalehands_0, femalefeet_0 and femalefeet_1, checked if vag.xml is linked to femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and indeed it is linked to the femalebody (used the femalebody meshes that came with the Test vag.rar on the first page). I'm using SoS light 1.04, XPMSE Extended 2.06 (and also tested with the skeleton which came with HDT Equipment Everyone Dual Sheath Redux v0.2), HDT Physics Extension 14.28 and SexLab 1.59c. I already reran GenerateFNISforUsers. I've put the male and female body/feet/hands files in the attachment below if someone wants to check if I have done it right.

I think... you might be using too many injections. All that needs to be done that I know of to get any collisions to work is the female head and male hands 0/1. Also it doesn't work correctly with 2.06 yet due to bones needing to be added in according to Groov a few posts up.

I linked the feet and the hands because I want the open/close animation to happen when feet or hands are involve (mastrubation and foot sex). Too many injections shouldn't be a problem according blabba :

hehehe,

I don't think the problem has anything to do with the double setup.

But more that it has to do with the fact that the author (me) forgot to set his collision groups correctly and allowed the npc pre-belly to be collideable when in fact it shouldn't be.

Try this.

edit: forgot to mention that I've ever hardly gotten good tweaked physics values for the belly. I'd suggest looking up Daiemonics or others values or try tweaking the values yourself for better/more stable movement.

For me nothing works. The vagina wobble around in a odd way.  All requirements (SOS linked and so on..) are installed and work smooth. I can only ask if this really work for someone so that I can be sure it is worth enough to spent more time?

I've installed the latest version of XPMS Extended (2.1), which should support this mod according to Groovtama and still it doesn't work (already reran GenerateFNISforUsers). Is using SoS light an issue (do I need to use the full version with scripts, even if the schlong of SoS Light does erect when a sex scene of SexLab 1.59c is started)? Can someone provide me with a better hdtm.xml than this one? Is multi injection an issue? Does anyone had this mod working? Please help me.

Multi Injection : 

I already added the hdtm.xml (found here) to the malebody_0.nif and malebody_1.nif, malehands_0 and malehands_0, malefeet_0 and malefeet_1, femalehands_0 and femalehands_0, femalefeet_0 and femalefeet_1, checked if vag.xml is linked to femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and indeed it is linked to the femalebody (used the femalebody meshes that came with the Test vag.rar on the first page). 

Edit: Removed the multi injection (so only malebody_0 + malebody_1 is linked to hdtm.xml and femalebody_0 + femalebody_1 is linked to vag.xml) and same result (still not working). I suspect the hdtm.xml not being compatible with the vag.xml. Can someone provide me a better one? 

What I'd like to know is how the hell are people even testing this?

In-case nobody figured out from reading the OP.

There aren't any textures made for this yet.

If you read the title and OP, you'll know this was made as a RESOURCES file.

What I'd like to know is how the hell are people even testing this?

In-case nobody figured out from reading the OP.

There aren't any textures made for this yet.

If you read the title and OP, you'll know this was made as a RESOURCES file.

Are this not textures for your mod (see quote below)? Also, there are a few people who got this working and even if there are no textures shouldn't mean there are no animations.

Hey guys, here are some textures for blabba's hdt vagina.

If someone can upload a screenshot that would be great.

attachicon.gif hdtvagina_textures.rar

Correct, the physics effect is viewable in-game. (If you change the textures and shader settings to point to your own little test texture.)

And no those textures aren't going to work with the vagina. Different UV layouts completely.

The models skinning hasn't been updated to work with Groovtama's newly released skeleton anyway and as such is useless to end users.

Again, it was a resource file, more to prove the point that this type of movement is certainly do-able with even the current restrictions in-game with HDT physics plugin.

Getting this looking nice and easily packaged for end users into the game requires a lot more testing and work. Hence the 'Resources' moniker.

Correct, the physics effect is viewable in-game. (If you change the textures and shader settings to point to your own little test texture.)

And no those textures aren't going to work with the vagina. Different UV layouts completely.

The models skinning hasn't been updated to work with Groovtama's newly released skeleton anyway and as such is useless to end users.

Again, it was a resource file, more to prove the point that this type of movement is certainly do-able with even the current restrictions in-game with HDT physics plugin.

Getting this looking nice and easily packaged for end users into the game requires a lot more testing and work. Hence the 'Resources' moniker.

I've already set the shader to default and linked the textures to the vagina but it still doesn't open. How long do you think you need to update the models to work with XPMSE 2.1?

Edit : XPMSE 2.11 now. Just has been updated.

I've run into a snag....

post-321913-0-20026900-1413904990_thumb.jpg

I've taken the bones from your test and copied them over onto the "realistic vagina for cbbe" 3d vagina.

Saved that as a single nif (without the base shape).

Used the saved nif as a reference in Outfit Studio and copied it into a body set (both the 0 and 1 nifs).

I also set a NiStringExtraData in each body pointing to the vag.xml from your test set.

And I added HDT Breast, Butt, and Belly weighting to the base bodies.

But I still can't seem to get collision to kick off?

On one test set I tried to copy the hdt p bones into the base body, but the weight painting for some of them went all the way up to the middle of the belly and/or down both thighs (it looked like crap in game so I created a second body set with the hdt p bones only in the 3d vag).

I did keep the npc l and npc r p bones in the vag (as well as the belly I think).

I'm using the XPMSE 2.13 skeleton, hdt v14.28, a hdt xml set that enables collision, male hand nif's  that are point to the hdtm.xml, and a female head nif that is pointing to the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml... But I'm not getting collision to kick off.

Any Idea where I might have made a wrong turn???

Does the hdtm.xml even have schlong collision data?

IDK from your picture if you did everything else right as well (Skinning/exporting to nif)

Why did you 'copy bones'? The bones should now be correctly placed in the newest XPMSE skeleton? Did you mean weights?

First off: (now don't hate me for it)

I put up a couple of UNP body sets with the above mentioned vagina in it, it is in the adult part of LL's download area (and I that is as far as I'm going with it, I don't upload to Nexus or any of the other sites, just hear on LL).

I included your vag.xml in rar files and gave you credit for everything you've done (heck their are a lot of thanks on that page, but you are in there).

To be honest, all I want to do is get people to start using the new version of XPMSE (and maybe figure out how to get the collision to work)... oh and the meaning of the universe, but that is for some other time.

Does the hdtm.xml even have schlong collision data?

IDK from your picture if you did everything else right as well (Skinning/exporting to nif)

Why did you 'copy bones'? The bones should now be correctly placed in the newest XPMSE skeleton? Did you mean weights?

The 3d Labia that I'm using is from Kimbale's "Realistic Vagina for CBBE".

As that Vagina had an internal structure and textures already available and skinned.

What I did was use your test vag (minus the body) as a reference in OS and copied the vagina's bone weights over to Kimbale's Realistic Vag (I just call it 3D Vagina cause to me thats what it is).

The Final product has the HDT Pussy bones, along with the NPC L and NPC R P 2 bones.

Note: I did (at one time in my testing) try to copy the HDP P bones into the body itself.

But it didn't work out that well (like really fugly not well)...

I'll probably have to manually weight paint them in on the body once I figure out collision (that way the body will open up with the vag).

On the HDTM side:

I guess I'll need to find a version of hdtm.xml that has that in it (I've swap'd out the female one over and over due to testing and what not but I rarely touch the hdtm).... hdtbbp (that long as file name) xml works as the idle animation I use makes the arms brush over the breasts, which causes them to move...

I did add a NiStringExtraData branch in the male hands and made sure it is pointed to the hdtm.xml... so it's got to be the xml file itself (that'll be a swift kick in the nuts if that's all I was missing).

Should I add a NiStringExtraData branch to the schlongs from SOS? That would take care of Argonians, and Khajits I think???

Oh and if I haven't said it...

Thank you for what you offer to the Skyrim Modding community!

Yea if you add the HDTM.xml thing to the schlong mesh itself then it should help with argonian/khajit as well I guess.

Using Outfit Studio to transfer the weights to your model is.... let's just say your going to have a bad time :/

Chances are the skinning didn't get transferred at all correctly if you don't see any movement in-game.

So I've been tinkering and can't quite get it working but its a little closer, I think any way.

I took the vag.xml that you put in the test set and renamed it to hdt.xml and drop'd it into the skse/plugins folder (which allowed the bones to get havok physics in game).

But I might have screwed up the bone weighting. As it goes crazy inside the body, even without interaction with other characters.

So could you take a look at it and let me know where I screwed up.

3 stages of the Vagina.rar

In the attached are the versions of the same nif.

The first one is 3D vagina.nif - that is the original from Kimbale's "Realisitic Vagina CBBE".

The second one is the 3D vagina hdt.nif - this was my first attempt at weighting it. It's an absolute disaster (especially with the belly bone weight on it).

The last one is twat.nif - It is about as close as I can get to figuring out the weighting, but it still goes absolutely bonkers in game with the vag.xml's data working. (and yeah I should have named it something less vulgar, I was kinda pissed off when it finally saved in OS and that is what I typed for the name).

A hunerd n tweny questions time:

Are the HDT Left bones suppose to be on the left side of the character when you weight it (looking from the front would equal left on right and right on left). Or are they suppose to be on the left side of the character (so left on left and right on right).

Also should the bone weights apply all the way up the tube for the 2 series of bones (lf2, lb2, rb2, and rf2).

Also how much weight paint needs to be added to the base body (dark blue, green, yellow, or red - blue being the lightest intensity, and red being the highest).

Should I have left the pelvis bone attached? It was in the original from Kimbale, but I removed it thinking it wouldn't be needed.

Should I also drop the NPC P bones, currently there not in any xml files that I know of but someone may figure out how to manipulate them in the future?

What setting in the vag.xml would cause the object to distort when nothing is colliding with it? And can that be turned off.

Or is that due to the mesh and I should get a better mesh to tinker with? - I would say this is due to my weight painting... but hay I figured I would ask.

I do like Kimbale's mesh as it has the clit, lips, vag tunnel, and even has the pee hole (can't remember its name off the top of my head)...And it has skin textures and doesn't touch the base body textures.

But it may just be to close together to properly weight by someone like me who uses Outfit Studio.

Yes I know OS was made for mesh morphing, and not so much for bone weight transfer.  And here I am trying to use it for something more then it was designed for.

I know I know, use Max or Blender...I have tried.

And I am all thumbs with those programs. And for the life of me even the X-Blender for idiots just will not open nif files for me (even after I think I've gone through the proper steps of cleaning the nif of stuff before it being able to be imported into a 3rd party 3d program).

That is why I use OS, not because I'm an idiot (I am a little crazy, but I'm not stupid), but because I can't get the other programs to work for me...

So any help would be Very much appreciated.

--Edit--

Well what would you know... I had the damn nif plugin in the wrong folder.

When I installed 3D max (to b:\3d Max\) the 2 folders that were in there were

"plugcfg" (so the files for that folder went where they were suppose to) and a "plug-in" folder (so I put the dlu file and shit in that folder).... And I could never get the damn thing to open nifs.

Looking like a f'n idiot, I rechecked the folder listings and found it now has a "plugin" folder (I should have just copied the shit strait from the zip right into the max folder to begin with).

Long story short, I'm going to be reading up a lot on max and nif files over the next day or two. Especially on how to weight, skin, and manipulate them....

But yeah, it works now...

And I didn't have to clean the file it just opened up without any issues at all what so ever. And it looks as if it tried to pull the skeleton file (but I'm not sure if that worked or not). And the skin is all shiny grey??? yeah time to read up on max.

Yea, use 3dsmax and take a look at my Max file, it should clear up things for ya.

If you have any *specific* questions you are free to ask me anytime.

I'll be working on making a final game ready version of this for my next citrus body update anyway.

The Version that you are planning for Citrus Beta 3, will it be separate from the body or will it be built into the body (2 meshes in the nif or just a single mesh).

Will it call for a modified skin set (where the vag is baked into the femalebody.dds set), or will it be able to use existing UNP UV mapped skins sets (and have a separate texture set for the vag).

Will your version include a tube inside the body (with the HDT P bones weighted in it).

And have you thought about adding more vertices to the base body around the labia area and weight painting those to the hdt P bones (this would allow the body to open with the vag on penetration, or that is my line of thought).

If a tube is in the works, could a second one be created and placed a little further back (yep anus).

I've been thinking that having a small vortex hole going into the body for the start (use the body skin for this part) and then a add on tube that links to is similar to how the arm tube connects to the hand tube in the body and hand mesh. Anyhow, maybe have the second tube and the vag share the same mesh (that way they would share the same pink texture sets).... But I'm not much on anal so it's not really a point of intrest to me.

If I were to create a hdtm.xml that was meant for users of SOS, what bone/s would be collision be needed for to work with the HDT P bones that are now in XPMSE 2.13's skeleton?

If I were to open up the Estrus Mesh in Nifscope, and fine the bone for the phallus (and possibly add a NiStringExtra Data to the mesh).

What would be the basic xml code look like that would be needed to enable collision?

It doesn't need to wobble, jiggle, or flex more then it already does.

Just needs to collide so it would actually interact with the HDT P Bones.

Could that same xml code be used as a base for the charus egg (Estrus Charus), the different soul gems (soul gem oven), MNC's naked animal meshes (yeah I went there), and probably Calypsis Strap on (which if done correctly would enable collision for both females, the giver and the receiver)....

Just some basic questions.

Also will the base set you create for Citrus Beta 3 have a CBBE shape and a UNP UV map, similar to the test body in the OP of this thread... If so then be forewarned that the lips (and the tube if included) may deform in a strange way when morphed from a CBBE shape to a UNP shape.

Now on to max questions...

In max is there a way to cut a mesh in half? Mainly down the center from top to bottom (leaving a left side and a right side)? And if so can the 2 sides be merged together (later on) as well?

I'm not that far along in max, and am still learning....

On weight painting in Max, why does the weight painting seem to move the meshes shape?

I watched a tutorial on weight painting a skirt in max for a nif and every time bone weighting was added to the mesh it literally moved the mesh. Is that a realistic representation of what happens in game? Cause bone weight painting in OS doesn't move the mesh, there a separate function in OS, so is it possible to bone weight paint in Max without it distorting the mesh?

On to my current experiments:

If I were to somehow (and that part is very unlikely me being all thumbs and what not) fix the "realistic vag" mesh and get it weight painted correctly with the HDT P bones. Should I paint the bones all the way up the tube, and should they over lap? (or are those bones just for the lips and not for the tunnel).

Also would adding the Pelvis Bone (to the base of the vag) and Spin bone/s (to the top of the tube) keep the vag inside the body?

I have experimented with this already, but I'm still having issues cleaning up the hdt p bone weight painting. So it still spaz's inside the body, but it doesn't seem to fall to her knee's when she in a full sprint, so its kinda progress....

7B B Frankenstein edition.rar

I attached what I'm currently testing just incase you want to look at something funny. If you take your vag.xml data and add it into the hdt.xml file in the skse\plugins folder it should give you an idea of what I'm seeing in game.

Note: The weight painting inside the vag keeps going on the wrong side when I try to apply it (and that is with the brush set to a size of .01). That Is why I'm wondering if I can spilt it down the middle in max, then properly bone weight paint it, then put it back together....

Yep pure Frankenstein thoughts on my part at this point in time... pull it apart, smooth it where its needed, paint it, combine it, export it to a nif, beat it with a hammer and attach it into a body.

Then combine it with multiple xml's and modified cock meshes and see if collision would work.... Probably a little to much for a Saturday morning.

That wall of text 0.o

Next time, try bulleting your questions, so I can just get around all the fluff lol....

1. Yes, the final version will be two different shapes and not one merged shape (Wel it could be either, IDK yet)

2. Yes I most likely will add the UV to the femalebody.dds map so I don't need to dick around with shaders

3. Yes, it'll be compatible with UNP UV Maps, people will just have to edit in the info for the vag similar to the 7base ones.

4. No, I'm not going to model a tube as it's entirely pointless. What's the point in modelling stuff nobody is going to see anyway? This is still a GAME, so less poly's = better performance

5. IDK about anal stuff, I'm almost certain whoever does it will have to come up with a completely different HAvok solution than what I did for the vag.

6. You need to add bones to the static objects like chaurus eggs etc... to make them a hdt'able (skinning not needed in this case though). Yes XML data would be roughly the same for all the only difference would be the collision shapes.

Max Q's:

1. Google 3dsMax Cut Tool

2. Weighting applies skin offsets, when your weighting you SHOULD NOT see the mesh deforming. If you do, your doing it wrong. I can't troubleshoot why exactly your doing it wrong though since there's so many things to take into account for it. I suggest looking up a tutorial on how to skin in 3dsmax though.

Skinning in OS... is .... terrible to say the least. Yes, it does apply skin offsets the same way Max does, but because it's more... 'primitive' let's say it cannot seperate mesh offsets from skin offsets, nor fix the troubles caused by this. The newer versions of OS correctly handle skin offsets now, but they require a mesh that was correctly skinned (like the newest versions of CBBE). If you import a fucked up mesh into OS, it's still going to be fucked up skin offset wise.

Good luck with your experiments.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally figured it out why it wasn't working on my installation. I did test it with female NPCs altered by Bijin Warmaidens (like Lydia, Aela, Illia...) which have their own bodytypes that came with Bijin Warmaidens (UNP or CBBE). I tested on a vanilla female NPC (not altered by any mod like Bijin Warmaidens) like Ysolda, Adrianne Avenicci,... (as you can guess I have Sexlab Amorous Adventures installed) and there was a vagina mesh moving but spastically. It's also very hard to see as it's blocked by the body mesh, maybe you could cut out the vagina section from the main body mesh and make your animated vagina (making it not only the lips but the whole V shape between the legs, if you could also with an animated asshole but not the butt cheeks themselves) an attachment which replace this cut out section (like SoS).

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

So I've been tinkering and can't quite get it working but its a little closer, I think any way.

I took the vag.xml that you put in the test set and renamed it to hdt.xml and drop'd it into the skse/plugins folder (which allowed the bones to get havok physics in game).

But I might have screwed up the bone weighting. As it goes crazy inside the body, even without interaction with other characters.

So could you take a look at it and let me know where I screwed up.

attachicon.gif3 stages of the Vagina.rar

In the attached are the versions of the same nif.

The first one is 3D vagina.nif - that is the original from Kimbale's "Realisitic Vagina CBBE".

The second one is the 3D vagina hdt.nif - this was my first attempt at weighting it. It's an absolute disaster (especially with the belly bone weight on it).

The last one is twat.nif - It is about as close as I can get to figuring out the weighting, but it still goes absolutely bonkers in game with the vag.xml's data working. (and yeah I should have named it something less vulgar, I was kinda pissed off when it finally saved in OS and that is what I typed for the name).

A hunerd n tweny questions time:

Are the HDT Left bones suppose to be on the left side of the character when you weight it (looking from the front would equal left on right and right on left). Or are they suppose to be on the left side of the character (so left on left and right on right).

Also should the bone weights apply all the way up the tube for the 2 series of bones (lf2, lb2, rb2, and rf2).

Also how much weight paint needs to be added to the base body (dark blue, green, yellow, or red - blue being the lightest intensity, and red being the highest).

Should I have left the pelvis bone attached? It was in the original from Kimbale, but I removed it thinking it wouldn't be needed.

Should I also drop the NPC P bones, currently there not in any xml files that I know of but someone may figure out how to manipulate them in the future?

What setting in the vag.xml would cause the object to distort when nothing is colliding with it? And can that be turned off.

Or is that due to the mesh and I should get a better mesh to tinker with? - I would say this is due to my weight painting... but hay I figured I would ask.

I do like Kimbale's mesh as it has the clit, lips, vag tunnel, and even has the pee hole (can't remember its name off the top of my head)...And it has skin textures and doesn't touch the base body textures.

But it may just be to close together to properly weight by someone like me who uses Outfit Studio.

Yes I know OS was made for mesh morphing, and not so much for bone weight transfer.  And here I am trying to use it for something more then it was designed for.

I know I know, use Max or Blender...I have tried.

And I am all thumbs with those programs. And for the life of me even the X-Blender for idiots just will not open nif files for me (even after I think I've gone through the proper steps of cleaning the nif of stuff before it being able to be imported into a 3rd party 3d program).

That is why I use OS, not because I'm an idiot (I am a little crazy, but I'm not stupid), but because I can't get the other programs to work for me...

So any help would be Very much appreciated.

--Edit--

Well what would you know... I had the damn nif plugin in the wrong folder.

When I installed 3D max (to b:\3d Max\) the 2 folders that were in there were

"plugcfg" (so the files for that folder went where they were suppose to) and a "plug-in" folder (so I put the dlu file and shit in that folder).... And I could never get the damn thing to open nifs.

Looking like a f'n idiot, I rechecked the folder listings and found it now has a "plugin" folder (I should have just copied the shit strait from the zip right into the max folder to begin with).

Long story short, I'm going to be reading up a lot on max and nif files over the next day or two. Especially on how to weight, skin, and manipulate them....

But yeah, it works now...

And I didn't have to clean the file it just opened up without any issues at all what so ever. And it looks as if it tried to pull the skeleton file (but I'm not sure if that worked or not). And the skin is all shiny grey??? yeah time to read up on max.

Hi, I searched for this file, I wil convert it from nif to stl. I wanna make realistic vagina mold with silicone rubber?

is any another vagina file like you share again with the texture of the vaginal canal?

Archived