Dynamic Vagina Resources - Released!

blabba

Not to be an ass or anything... but why include it in a single body type?

Why not have it work like SOS where it would attach to specific bones of the skeleton?

Hell if you worked it out so that it went the same way as SOS you could off load it to B3lisario and he could release a remake of SOS called SOOS (Sex Organs of Skyrim)....

Also add in a HDT path to the vag so that with the proper HDT.XML or hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml it would enable collision and belly deformation (no more need for the HDT collision esp file and garment if it's mapped into the vag and cock).

This way people would not need to switch everything they currently use (and like) to a single body that has no outfits/armors/clothing setup currently (that is also one of the UN7B's failing points).

Giving them a add on vag would allow the end user to keep there existing skin sets (normal, diffuse, etc). At the most they would need to remove the vag section of there skins (similar to how SOS male skins have a hole where the SOS mesh attaches to the male body).

An example would be to use preset bones from XMPSE 2.06 (say 2 bone one the vag and the other being 1 of the spine bones to keep the part aligned with the body during movement). The item would be equipped when the female character is naked and would be hidden when she is clothed (just like SOS).

And as long as the end user uses a skeleton based on XMPSE 2.0 or greater (and the body mesh was designed for xmpse 2.0 or greater) they would see a properly lined up and working vagina.

But don't build it into a body... that is what everyone hates about the UN7B setup (well I don't cause that body is pretty much just like the demonfet body I use but that is just me).

Folks want to keep there Sevenbase, UNPB, Dibella, CBBE, or what ever body type and armor sets and just want a working vag to add to it...

Which I can't blame em... some folks spend a decent amount of time trying to get the skin and body types just to there liking and after so much work to then have to give it all up just for a working sex organ...

And yes I know the final product you are working on would probably end up in the CITRUS body type, but then you've got all the CBBE Users giving you shit because its in a UNP UV mapped body type and not a CBBE UV mapped body type... yadda yadda yadda

People are going to hate, it's just the way of life... take it with a grain of salt.

Now me... I've got not problem tweak'n a skin set or reworking the base shape of the 0 and 1 body nif's to suite my tastes... But thats me I'ld do the leg work to get what I want... most people are lazy as fuck though so... just say'n.

And yes I think a working vag would be a great addition to the skyrim mod scene...

Why not have it work like SOS where it would attach to specific bones of the skeleton?

Hell if you worked it out so that it went the same way as SOS you could off load it to B3lisario and he could release a remake of SOS called SOOS (Sex Organs of Skyrim)....

Also add in a HDT path to the vag so that with the proper HDT.XML or hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml it would enable collision and belly deformation (no more need for the HDT collision esp file and garment if it's mapped into the vag and cock).

This way people would not need to switch everything they currently use (and like) to a single body that has no outfits/armors/clothing setup currently (that is also one of the UN7B's failing points).

Giving them a add on vag would allow the end user to keep there existing skin sets (normal, diffuse, etc). At the most they would need to remove the vag section of there skins (similar to how SOS male skins have a hole where the SOS mesh attaches to the male body).

An example would be to use preset bones from XMPSE 2.06 (say 2 bone one the vag and the other being 1 of the spine bones to keep the part aligned with the body during movement). The item would be equipped when the female character is naked and would be hidden when she is clothed (just like SOS).

And as long as the end user uses a skeleton based on XMPSE 2.0 or greater (and the body mesh was designed for xmpse 2.0 or greater) they would see a properly lined up and working vagina.

But don't build it into a body... that is what everyone hates about the UN7B setup (well I don't cause that body is pretty much just like the demonfet body I use but that is just me).

Folks want to keep there Sevenbase, UNPB, Dibella, CBBE, or what ever body type and armor sets and just want a working vag to add to it...

Which I can't blame em... some folks spend a decent amount of time trying to get the skin and body types just to there liking and after so much work to then have to give it all up just for a working sex organ...

And yes I know the final product you are working on would probably end up in the CITRUS body type, but then you've got all the CBBE Users giving you shit because its in a UNP UV mapped body type and not a CBBE UV mapped body type... yadda yadda yadda

People are going to hate, it's just the way of life... take it with a grain of salt.

Now me... I've got not problem tweak'n a skin set or reworking the base shape of the 0 and 1 body nif's to suite my tastes... But thats me I'ld do the leg work to get what I want... most people are lazy as fuck though so... just say'n.

And yes I think a working vag would be a great addition to the skyrim mod scene...

It's already seperate from the body.

The vag is indeed 'standalone'. (Seperate Mesh and UV Map)

It's up to groovtama to be kind enough to add my bone setup to his skeleton to allow others the opportunity to add it to their bodies.

Or I guess the smarter thing to do, is for me to release my Max skeleton file, so that others can make their Vag standalone as well.

I am not however, going to match the vagina to all the type of bodies out there. That's a ridiculous amount of work, and completely unfair to ask of me especially when I'm trying to build my own body system.

You'll have to ask other modders for that.

I thought the xmpse 2.0 and greater had a base bone that could be used as a mount point.

Similar to how SOS uses a single or pair of bones as mount points for the penis.

And yes looking at the mesh in Outfit Studio I can see the vag is a separate part, but it's not a separate entity like sos (which is a stand alone separate mesh and is not hard mounted on the body).

Also even if you were to enable opening and closing with the set thats in the OP.

The body around 3d vaginal (the other part in the mesh) would not open up unless you did some work on the base body as well.

That's why I said do something similar to SOS...

Basically delete the vagina from the base skins. And make a replacement for the entire vagina with a add on like sos (separate mesh and skin), and then have that handle the open/close part.

Combine that with an XML set for male/female collision and you can have it open on penetration, with belly distortion on extreme penetration, and finally on exit the opening would close up (maybe even set it to close slowly over a 1 second period to give the character that good fucked look).

Actually  I guess that would be 3 xml files. HDTM - male body, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP - female body for belly expansion on extreme penetration, and say HDTV - vaginal opening and closing settings for when it's penetrated.

Since the Vagina would be like SOS it wouldn't make sense to have it point to it's own xml file vs the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file which is for the entire female body.

If it was done where it would mount to a preset bones like SOS you wouldn't need to make it for every body type, you would just needed it to mount to said mount point (if the end user has a body that doesn't use that skeleton then they would switch to a version of that body that works with XMPSE).

Since XMPSE 2.0+ works fine with the major body types for Skyrim (UNP, UNPB, 7base, Dreamgirl, CBBE, etc etc)... Then having the 3d vagina mount to a point on that skeleton along with instruction on what to delete from the base skin sets ( both on the femalbody_1.dds, and femalebody_1_msn.dds). would be an easier solution. One Size fits most (cause I wouldn't say all but most)....

So the base skin would look something like this (using the base UNP skin as a reference).

post-321913-0-28777900-1411664978_thumb.jpg

I might have deleted the anus as well... but hopefully you get the idea.

Yes The method I'm talking about would call for users to use a specific skeleton with there current body type to get the 3d vagina to line up. But it's better solution then scrapping there entire wardrobe, skin set, and body type.

Who knows maybe a Racemenu plugin that would give x,y,z adjustment like the weapon placement adjustments could finalized the installation and solve the problem for people that would have alignment issues.

Kiss method

Create a vagina_0.nif and a vagina_1.nif

Place those meshes in the "Data\meshes\Actors\Character\character assets\" folder

Create an esp that would install the vagina like SOS does the penis.

May also include in the esp a racemenu plugin for alignement

Or rely on a bodyslide set for alignment.

Delete the vagina from the base femalebody_1 and femalebody_1_msn.

Add in 4 new textures set in the "Data\textures\Actors\Character\female"

Called vagina.dds, vagina_msn.dds, vagina_s.dds, and vagina_sk.dds (may not need the sk file).

Create vagina.xml file and place it in the "Data\SKSE\Plugins\" folder

Total comes to:  2 meshes, 1 esp, 4 new textures, 2 modified body textures, 1 xml, and possibly a bodyslide sliderset xml and shapedata folder.

/Kiss method

If I knew how to do 3d max I'ld be working in that direction.

The vag is indeed 'standalone'. (Seperate Mesh and UV Map)

It's up to groovtama to be kind enough to add my bone setup to his skeleton to allow others the opportunity to add it to their bodies.

Or I guess the smarter thing to do, is for me to release my Max skeleton file, so that others can make their Vag standalone as well.

I am not however, going to match the vagina to all the type of bodies out there. That's a ridiculous amount of work, and completely unfair to ask of me especially when I'm trying to build my own body system.

You'll have to ask other modders for that.

Max\nif file or anything? Maybe would help doing that^^

I thought the xmpse 2.0 and greater had a base bone that could be used as a mount point.

Similar to how SOS uses a single or pair of bones as mount points for the penis.

And yes looking at the mesh in Outfit Studio I can see the vag is a separate part, but it's not a separate entity like sos (which is a stand alone separate mesh and is not hard mounted on the body).

Also even if you were to enable opening and closing with the set thats in the OP.

The body around 3d vaginal (the other part in the mesh) would not open up unless you did some work on the base body as well.

That's why I said do something similar to SOS...

Basically delete the vagina from the base skins. And make a replacement for the entire vagina with a add on like sos (separate mesh and skin), and then have that handle the open/close part.

Combine that with an XML set for male/female collision and you can have it open on penetration, with belly distortion on extreme penetration, and finally on exit the opening would close up (maybe even set it to close slowly over a 1 second period to give the character that good fucked look).

Actually  I guess that would be 3 xml files. HDTM - male body, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP - female body for belly expansion on extreme penetration, and say HDTV - vaginal opening and closing settings for when it's penetrated.

Since the Vagina would be like SOS it wouldn't make sense to have it point to it's own xml file vs the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file which is for the entire female body.

If it was done where it would mount to a preset bones like SOS you wouldn't need to make it for every body type, you would just needed it to mount to said mount point (if the end user has a body that doesn't use that skeleton then they would switch to a version of that body that works with XMPSE).

Since XMPSE 2.0+ works fine with the major body types for Skyrim (UNP, UNPB, 7base, Dreamgirl, CBBE, etc etc)... Then having the 3d vagina mount to a point on that skeleton along with instruction on what to delete from the base skin sets ( both on the femalbody_1.dds, and femalebody_1_msn.dds). would be an easier solution. One Size fits most (cause I wouldn't say all but most)....

So the base skin would look something like this (using the base UNP skin as a reference).

attachicon.gifUNP Body Minus Vag.jpg

I might have deleted the anus as well... but hopefully you get the idea.

Yes The method I'm talking about would call for users to use a specific skeleton with there current body type to get the 3d vagina to line up. But it's better solution then scrapping there entire wardrobe, skin set, and body type.

Who knows maybe a Racemenu plugin that would give x,y,z adjustment like the weapon placement adjustments could finalized the installation and solve the problem for people that would have alignment issues.

Kiss method

Create a vagina_0.nif and a vagina_1.nif

Place those meshes in the "Data\meshes\Actors\Character\character assets\" folder

Create an esp that would install the vagina like SOS does the penis.

May also include in the esp a racemenu plugin for alignement

Or rely on a bodyslide set for alignment.

Delete the vagina from the base femalebody_1 and femalebody_1_msn.

Add in 4 new textures set in the "Data\textures\Actors\Character\female"

Called vagina.dds, vagina_msn.dds, vagina_s.dds, and vagina_sk.dds (may not need the sk file).

Create vagina.xml file and place it in the "Data\SKSE\Plugins\" folder

Total comes to:  2 meshes, 1 esp, 4 new textures, 2 modified body textures, 1 xml, and possibly a bodyslide sliderset xml and shapedata folder.

/Kiss method

If I knew how to do 3d max I'ld be working in that direction.

Your post is wrong on so many things I don't even know where to begin or how to appropriately explain how all this stuff works and relates to each other properly and the complications and challenges of doing stuff the way you would want it. So I won't bother to explain.

However, yes, what you propose is doable you can in theory make the Vag's standalone like SOS. There's just a lot of 'stuff' shall we say in the way and a lot of time and effort needing to be put into it. Neither of which I am willing to do.

I don't plan on hoarding these assets or my setup or anything I create for skyrim to myself. On release the assets are free to be modded and converted to any which way people see fit. And this will stay true for any and all my files and knowledge I stumble upon.

If you would like to implement your idea, and take the time and effort to do so when the assets and files are released, you have my full support. And you are free to pm me more specific questions about it when and if you get into doing it.

However, I am not interested in your proposed plan at all so any hopes of me doing it is off the table.

want it. So I won't bother to explain.

However, yes, what you propose is doable you can in theory make the Vag's standalone like SOS. There's just a lot of 'stuff' shall we say in the way and a lot of time and effort needing to be put into it. Neither of which I am willing to do.

I don't plan on hoarding these assets or my setup or anything I create for skyrim to myself. On release the assets are free to be modded and converted to any which way people see fit. And this will stay true for any and all my files and knowledge I stumble upon.

If you would like to implement your idea, and take the time and effort to do so when the assets and files are released, you have my full support. And you are free to pm me more specific questions about it when and if you get into doing it.

However, I am not interested in your proposed plan at all so any hopes of me doing it is off the table.

Hes right in the theory because i have done it when fem genitals was released  for cbbe long ago, as a standalone and a sos futa mod  . i worked on this for fun to make it hdt ( the hype)  then,now its part of my body and sos.But its useless as hdt in overall i think .Surprised people need it for sexlab and just visually *hanging*    :)

Can you share your workflow from start to end by any chance?

Let's assume I have the following:

1. XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton in 3D studio Max.

2. Caliente's Advanced body, yadda yadda I forget all the terimnology, tbbp bbp , etc.

3. vagina 3d model near the pelvis.

4. Now I have to skin the verts of vagina model to bone right?

5. move vagina bones to open and close vagina correct after skinning?

6. how did you apply hdt physics to the vagina model, is it similar to that youtube video where that one guy adds physics objects to a ponytail?

Do you need any help in completing this project? I'm a quick study.

I'd really like a HDT vagina solution for a mod I'm going to release soon, and I'd be glad to help.

Can you share your workflow from start to end by any chance?

Let's assume I have the following:

1. XP32 Maximum Extended Skeleton in 3D studio Max.

2. Caliente's Advanced body, yadda yadda I forget all the terimnology, tbbp bbp , etc.

3. vagina 3d model near the pelvis.

4. Now I have to skin the verts of vagina model to bone right?

5. move vagina bones to open and close vagina correct after skinning?

6. how did you apply hdt physics to the vagina model, is it similar to that youtube video where that one guy adds physics objects to a ponytail?

Do you need any help in completing this project? I'm a quick study.

I'd really like a HDT vagina solution for a mod I'm going to release soon, and I'd be glad to help.

Basically the above is the gist of it.

I still have to correct my bone rotations a bit and that might get a bit tricky. But other than that I'm theoretically done and all that's left is testing in-game.

I should probably put a disclaimer that the deformations aren't going to be 'picture perfect'. Like that 1 infamous pic that's floating around somewhere that I can't find anymore lol

My work here is done.

Well except for whenever I finish CITRUS, and need to integrate this into it again on release.

As well as to fix the shader settings once someone is kind enough to Make a texture for the model.

Goodbye Havok! It was hell.

Uploaded fixed Resources and Test Vag file.

Turns out my 3dsMAx 2014 exported it out wrong the first time.

This version should now correctly show the vag movment somewhat correctly.

Also changed the xml for correct collision layers.

The only major issues left are the Skinning and Texture. However, without a texture to show for it in-game I can't really go about tweaking the rigging.

In either case, the HDT movement works as intended. So other modders can copy and refine the setup if they so wish.

is downloading fine on m end maybe is your internet connection ?? Can you download anything else from this site normally ??

Ok downloaded on another machine same corrupted message. Reset router , still the same issue. I am able to dL the resources archive and open it and have dl a lot of other mods today with no issue

strange any ideas ?

O.o I just downloaded the test file (downloaded fine) but when I went to open it with winzip it popped an error saying it wasn't a valid rar file; then a winzip window opened up with nothing inside it. Tried dragging over the file to an open zip window and still giving me the invalid rar error.

Attempting to open with winrar gives me an error of unknown format or damaged file. I've tried renaming, fiddling and even prying with a virtual crowbar. 

So weird I was able to dl and test the first set but this one is being extremely ornery.

Capture of one of the errors I got to show up 

strange_errors.jpg

Archived