Horgasm (Riding Horse/Orgasm Mod) V1.1 (06/22/15)

@ lolman10, Haha, well it would work well of course, is this Mod finished or is this only an WIP?

Well I've uploaded again a New File "Horgasm_Fast_(Redone)"  I lowered the Voice about -15 DB, also i've deletet this Background Noises.

I will Record new Files Today, with no Background Noises and no Ecoes!

- Greetings, Khajiirah.

i think he stopped working on it shame really :(

but this would have to be the horses armor not a equipable by player to prevent bodge ups

original link to the file not mine

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2507-zaz-horse-rides-you-01-alpha/

itll need converting to skyrim nifs though

ZAZ Horsie Rope.nif

Gave it a try. Audio's a little too low in this, maybe just grab any Skyrim audio file and normalize the audio accordingly. Something also seemed to add some reverb as the original audio was pretty dry and that just made the whole thing more disjointed. That was my overall impression of it, audio randomly triggered when riding with no connection to my PC. If it's going to stay unlinked to SexLab and thus not use audio from that instead, make the sounds trigger in a more organized fashion so it sounds more natural.

Gave it a try. Audio's a little too low in this, maybe just grab any Skyrim audio file and normalize the audio accordingly. Something also seemed to add some reverb as the original audio was pretty dry and that just made the whole thing more disjointed. That was my overall impression of it, audio randomly triggered when riding with no connection to my PC. If it's going to stay unlinked to SexLab and thus not use audio from that instead, make the sounds trigger in a more organized fashion so it sounds more natural.

The audio was louder and it was adjusted lower upon requests.  I can't speak for the mod author, but I don't think she was intending to build this into a DD plugin or Sexlab plugin (hence why it is in Skyrim - Adult and not Sexlab).  I think she was just having fun and decided to share. 

I'm sure if someone was interested in making it a huge project they could contact her privately and possibly get permission.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey Guys, i'm sorry for my late Reply, i've got some problems/trouble here at home, i can't work on other versions or whatever till i've got more room for this. If someone want's feel free to edit my audio files and change the volume of the files. You can upload it here too but please remember, it's my voice, and of course i want you to credit the voice to me and everything else to Expired because he helped me making this Mod possible. :-D

Thanks.

Khajiirah aka Ahrwen.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for making and sharing. To my untrained ear, overall, sounds great and did not have to make any adjustments. Still have not heard all

the different sounds yet, maybe because I can't find a place to ride in a straight line long enough. Peeking at your files, I think it would be even better if you voiced the words of the actual wav titles you used (but that may just me being...).

I Liked it.

Have you thought of a saddle with plugs for the rider? Something to help with the mood.

I can't create 3D Meshes, and also not Animations.

If Peoples would help me just a little bit i guess i could do Meshes and Animations. I practiced? with Blender, 3DS Max in past but now i have just Problems how to import/export files for Skyrim. Also in Blender i don't know how to edit Mesh files, i can load Meshes into blender but just obj files i guess, and import/export these files isnÄt possible without the know-how. :/

So if you're looking for a saddle, you have to ask someone else, or you fild someone who could teach me how to edit *.nif files. :D

Greetings and sorry,

- Khajiirah

Thanks for making and sharing. To my untrained ear, overall, sounds great and did not have to make any adjustments. Still have not heard all

the different sounds yet, maybe because I can't find a place to ride in a straight line long enough. Peeking at your files, I think it would be even better if you voiced the words of the actual wav titles you used (but that may just me being...).

I Liked it.

im glad to hear that, thanks.

I tested the new Version now too, i like the new voice more as the old one, maybe because the old voice is my own Voice and i hate my Voice! -.-

*smile*

Well the old Horgasm with my Voice therefor the files get their name from. Khajji said: "awww" and filename was awww.wav.. or so. :D

- Khajiiiii :)

so is this why girls like horses? just kidding :P

ill probably check it out when i eventually reinstall skyrim.

Yay, of course! :D

Well, i like my Dog, as much as i like... my Horse? Nah just kiddin., well okay i love them for sure but, not .. ah forget it. :D

I thopught it's a funny Mod, and thank Expired, he does the whole Scripting work. As i told him about my Idea he was laughing too. :P

If someone wan't you can replace the Sound Files with files you more prefer, then you have other voices instead of mine, becaue...

An update, sweet.  I'll have to check this out.  Thanks again.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with your voice.

...i really don't like my voice like everyone else his own don't like too.

The quality of the new voice is better i guess, im glad you like it. :)

Guest Xz0mb13killaX

well i tried it and it worked perfectly

unfortunately it would be pretty embarrassing to keep in my game hahahaha.

besides i almost never use horses but i will still give credit where its due :)

Just tried this mod and it works really well.

A nice addition would be for it to plug into sexlab and use the users selected sound sets from there. That way people can keep their character sounding the same all the way through the game (although its not a big job to replace your sound effects as I've just done it myself :) )

Guest Xz0mb13killaX

i don't mean to criticize your "voice acting" lol

but im wondering if there is a way to use the in game voices instead.

for example the sound your character makes when they are sprinting or out of stamina might work well.

for example the sound your character makes when they are sprinting or out of stamina might work well.

Hm, well i diddn't thought of it. Of course you could replace my Soundfiles with some Race Sound Files.

But to make it work that every Race would use their own Voice on the Horse. Well therefor i need someone who could script it, and i can't.. :(

Maybe Someone Someday would do it or upload an Additional Mod for my Horgasm Mod, but till this will happen, you have to wait. I am sorry :/

Greetings,

Khajiirah.

Guest Xz0mb13killaX

Hm, well i diddn't thought of it. Of course you could replace my Soundfiles with some Race Sound Files.

But to make it work that every Race would use their own Voice on the Horse. Well therefor i need someone who could script it, and i can't.. :(

Maybe Someone Someday would do it or upload an Additional Mod for my Horgasm Mod, but till this will happen, you have to wait. I am sorry :/

Greetings,

Khajiirah.

oh well, it was just an idea so i thought it would share it. maybe some brave hero with the know-how might be able to pull it off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to reduce the frequency of the moans?

Its kinda strange if I sit on my horse and 20 sec later I already hear orgasm.wav followed by the same 3 sec later and so on.

Im also not sure if there is some buildup or if the sound files are picked at random. Please clarify.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to reduce the frequency of the moans?

Its kinda strange if I sit on my horse and 20 sec later I already hear orgasm.wav followed by the same 3 sec later and so on.

Im also not sure if there is some buildup or if the sound files are picked at random. Please clarify.

Thanks.

well they are not played random, some sounds only appear if you travel fast enugh with your Horse.

Do you Use Horse Mods which alter the Horses Speed?

Greetings, Khajii.

• 1 month later...

Yes. Convenient horses and I think I raised the speed up by 50%.

That's why the Sounds played so much and quick one after another. So i see, it's not Compatible with Mods which alter the Speed of Horses, or it's compatible but not if you alter the Speed with the Book ingame. :)

Greetings.