Horgasm (Riding Horse/Orgasm Mod) V1.1 (06/22/15)

Horgasm (Riding Horse/Orgasm Mod) V1.1 (06/22/15)

View File

Hey Folks, thanks so much for these 15.000 Downloads!

Aww, i guess i should work or upload a New Version if you liked it like that no? *hug*

Hi @ all,

here's the Horgasm Mod! :D

And here, my Steam Profile ->

https://steamcommunity.com/id/thecelticphoenix/ <- if you need quick help, feel free to ask me if im not online here...

Description:

If you get upon your Horse, your Female Character will shout out some Sounds like AH, or OH YES, till she gets an Orgasm.

Thats all, but to get it work you need to travel an straight distance, i mean it won't work if you do joust cycles. :P

It works also with Nexus Mod Manager.

Credits:

Many THX to Expired for Scripting this and include it into the Game.
Yeah and Voice @ Khajiirah. I hope u like it. - Oh God what have i done!

Thanks - Khajiirah. ;):lol::D

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/08/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nothing, No other Mod or Sexlab.
  • Special Edition Compatible

The orgasm one sounds like you're throttling the mic. Might wanna re-record with a cloth or buffer over the mic and not... attacking it or whatever you were doing.

Raise the overall volume and lower the gain OR, round off the gain spikes in program like audigy or the like.

Otherwise hilarious.

great idea

The orgasm one sounds like you're throttling the mic. Might wanna re-record with a cloth or buffer over the mic and not... attacking it or whatever you were doing.

Raise the overall volume and lower the gain OR, round off the gain spikes in program like audigy or the like.

Otherwise hilarious.

sound quality is fine for me, not distorted, but its really really loud.

Hmm will this work with any mount?

Like the Angeli Broom (which is a dwemer magic broom with a female enjoyment apparatus, and its animated)

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/35280463.html (note the second picture, ie what is standing between the leg straps, its in the up position).

I usually use that broom when making deliveries for Captured Dreams (kinda wish the CD belt was not locked on for immersion purposes though).

Just don't use that broom with the alternate lady riding style.

As the vanilla riding style puts the riders legs through the leg braces :)

Now if someone would come up with a Dwemer Mechanical Horse and use Angeli's other animated dildo set as part of the seat (it has moving vag and anal plugs).

Otherwise hilarious.

Well the Sound is a Stereo one, it's not directly played from the Character, it just appears Stereo on your Boxes.

I can do new ones but im buisy at the Moment, so it have to wait a bit.

And you can change the Volume if you have Sexlab Installed, there you can change the VOlume of Female or Male actors, i've seen that if you change the Volume then it's louder or quiet.

Thanks for using my Mod! <3

Greetings, Khajiirah.

Do you want me to make you some masturbating horse riding animations for females?

(Gonna need FNIS Gender specific animation active for males not to do it too)

I#ve treid to do own animations, but i cant edit them, i just can change them to *.kv ones, i also can load Actors to 3D's Max and load an Animation into it, but i have no idea how i change them..

Would be nice to have some Animations for it, but i can't script it... or modeling the Anims, so if you would do, just send me an PM and lets discuss it.

Greetings, Khajiirah, and thanks for using it. :)

Can you do that the horse was making different sounds? And other animals?

You mean other Sounds for Horses? while having sex with them or so?

I collected some ANima Sex Sounds for different Animals, but i dunno how to include them into Skyrim.

I know that there is already an WIP Mod that includes Wolf Sex Sounds in Sexlab, it works fine wen having sex with a Wolf.

I hope i will find the Modder, and i hope he can use my collected sounds for his mod, but i dunno who's done this mod and i also won't find it on google.

Greetings, Khajirrah.

Hmm will this work with any mount?

Like the Angeli Broom (which is a dwemer magic broom with a female enjoyment apparatus, and its animated)

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/35280463.html (note the second picture, ie what is standing between the leg straps, its in the up position).

I usually use that broom when making deliveries for Captured Dreams (kinda wish the CD belt was not locked on for immersion purposes though).

Just don't use that broom with the alternate lady riding style.

As the vanilla riding style puts the riders legs through the leg braces :)

Now if someone would come up with a Dwemer Mechanical Horse and use Angeli's other animated dildo set as part of the seat (it has moving vag and anal plugs).

I don't know, try it, i've downloaded other Horses, it works fine with them. Also i#ve downloaded "Oreo" a Zebra outside of the Whiterun Stables, it worked fine too with it. You'll find Oreo on NexusMods.

Gretings, Khajiirah.

I like the concept.  The dialog is a little repetitious.  Would be great if you could keep it mostly moans or sounds you feel are best suited for this.  Animations are a great idea, but honestly if you were able to lower the volume and keep mostly to adding moans with different dialog added to what you have it would make for a really exciting experience. 

Your idea is great.  I've always thought something like this should be added.  Awesome too that you were the voice actress for this.  Makes it a lot more appealing.  Thank you for sharing it.

Do you want me to make you some masturbating horse riding animations for females?

(Gonna need FNIS Gender specific animation active for males not to do it too)

I#ve treid to do own animations, but i cant edit them, i just can change them to *.kv ones, i also can load Actors to 3D's Max and load an Animation into it, but i have no idea how i change them..

Would be nice to have some Animations for it, but i can't script it... or modeling the Anims, so if you would do, just send me an PM and lets discuss it.

Greetings, Khajiirah, and thanks for using it. :)

Well what I'm suggesting is just making some walkforward, trot forward and run forward overwrites,...so you'll be replacing the default horse animations. It wont require scripts.

You will need FNIS gender specific animations patch (most everyone has this already). 

Everytime you run forward on a horse as female they'll play,....I can make them TBBP as well,...you dont have to worry about changing the animations. I know how to do that easily,....and I know how to sync the motion to the horse movement.

I'll start with the skyrim default animation, and just add TBBP along with self touching with one hand,..and reign holding with the other.

I'm not gonna make a turn left/right, swimming,...or any other than trot/running forward.

since your sounds only trigger while running forward without turning,....I only need to make a trot/run forward animation.

unless you want it on walk forward too,....

Thats only 3 animations,..would take me maybe 1-2 hours tops,...but I cant get em to you sooner than friday. I'm not gonna have internet until then starting tomorrow.

These animations would work even without your mod,...so no complicated scripting.

Normally mods like this aren't my thing, but I decided to give it a try anyways, because I've been in the planning stages for a new follower mod that needs a skilled male and female VA. Its honestly kind of hard to get a read on what your voice would actually sound like normally when its mixed with horny moans though. But yeah, congratulations on actually making me use a horse for once, that's not an easy feat, haha.

Great job Khajiirah! I love the idea, it's those little touches here and there that puts a whole different dimension between a slutty pc and full-fledged dragonwhore, would most certainly make my PC ride horses (on top) instead of being ridden by them, lol :)

However, like X72 said, the sounds can be improved. lower the volume and the pitch a bit, some fade-ins / fade-outs and definitely some noise removal is required, I like what has been done so far but it does kinda feel like you're in a big room with all the echo / noise and definitely not on a horse in the wild.

@Arrok , Man you're awesome! now we need an "improved saddle" to go along with this... !

Well if you wanna Lover the Volume, do it with your Sexlab, there u can lower the Volume of your Characters Voice, also the Voice of your Sexpartner.

This may help, otherwise i will edit the sonds, and upload an different version with lowered Volume soon, greetings and thanks..

- Khajiirah.

I've Uploaded an different Version with -12 DB lowered Volume , just replace the Contents of this additional Mod with the Old files and/or overwrite the Old ones.

And remember to increase your Sexlab Sex-Sound Volume for Your Character and also Sexpartners if you need to.

Greetings, Khajiirah.