Removed by original poster

Guest Vendayn

• 1 month later...

I tried modding my game twice, both times it seemed stable, first time I had a 20 hour character save that went crazy when I tried to do Dawngaurd, second character with totality different mods started to CTD, apparently my save file was bloated, went up to 50mb in a couple hours oince I passed level 20....

Also does it have the big spell pack mods, love those, like Apocalypse, Phenderix , Better Magic, Forgotten Magic Redone, and School of Witchcraft and Wizardly? Just curious, I like to play a mage and Skyrim lacks decent spells imo....

Would love to try this, always wanted to play a heavy modded skyrim but apparently I am crap at modding myself....When can we expect this? 

Thanks for the hard work. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Vendayn

It includes Apocalypse built into the overhaul. And forgotten magic is an optional mod, which you can install if you want. I focused on stability first, and everything else after. Phenderix tended to increase CTDs for me...and better magic tends to have issues too on some setups/mod lists. Forgotten magic works great though, and would be built-in but, the game was already stable enough...I'm installing it after this is uploaded.

Also, expect the mod to be uploaded today...though its uploaded as a torrent, so you'll have to download it through a torrent program.

hey game works great but i ran into trouble with the aiol loadscreen(i can't remember the name). when i move the character it load fine, but if i move the mouse my fps drop. i have to disable the mod with f10.

what kind of body you use for female? i would like to try and get some armor mods. some of the armors seem to white out.

Guest Vendayn

That is HiALGO, and...I feel sorry for including it at all. No matter how desperate I am for better performance, I'll never use that again...it is so annoying and while it does help me play Skyrim better...too annoying. I do get a 5-10 FPS increase with it...but not worth it.

I'll post how to remove it at some point tomorrow. Or if you already know and remove it before then...remember to open up ENBlocal and put d3d9_SFX.dll in replace of d3D9_HIALGO.dll

Guest Vendayn

Here is probably the only patch needed for this. It includes no game folders...just 7zip files. When I uploaded, some scripts were missing in some of the mods...and...that is it really.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Dx53AArY!eFUPXPq-J7Y653O61OYSxAL9_AvYb9Vty0QXaZ98oAM

Nearly all of the mods (except in the required folder) are optional. I do urge to install the Immersive Armors CBBE, since that fixes a lot of the armor problems. And I included a bunch of other mods that I put in the game or were already there but scripts were missing.

The two really big ones are Requiem and Real Estate mod...which RE was updated to 3.0 and I didn't include that as I didn't know it had a huge update. But I left those as optional, since it at least gives the user more of an option to use them or not.

The patch is 1.55 gb, so kind of large. It will be almost likely the only patch I'll upload for it. Everything else works as far as I can see.

What would be really cool.

Is if you were somehow able to combine mods like Wyrmstoth, Faalskar, Apocalypse, Lanterns of Skyrim etc... into 1 big ass ESM file and distribute the items/stuff throughout NPC's properly in levelled loot lists.

Basically the dream merge mod.

• 2 weeks later...

You are releasing mod under a TOS of no uploads anywhere else. If you fuck up somehow and release incomplete stuff and broken stuff are you going to give tech support or are you going to burden the original mod maker with this task ?? If so you should read the forum rules here..

• 3 weeks later...

Here is probably the only patch needed for this. It includes no game folders...just 7zip files. When I uploaded, some scripts were missing in some of the mods...and...that is it really.

Nearly all of the mods (except in the required folder) are optional. I do urge to install the Immersive Armors CBBE, since that fixes a lot of the armor problems. And I included a bunch of other mods that I put in the game or were already there but scripts were missing.

The two really big ones are Requiem and Real Estate mod...which RE was updated to 3.0 and I didn't include that as I didn't know it had a huge update. But I left those as optional, since it at least gives the user more of an option to use them or not.

The patch is 1.55 gb, so kind of large. It will be almost likely the only patch I'll upload for it. Everything else works as far as I can see.

You have skyrim with full sex mod??

I very bad with install mod

If you have pls share

thankks

This is intresting. Recently reinstalled Skyrim then realized the monumental task ahead in regards to downloading and installing a fuck ton of mods one by one all over again.. Already planning a merged/distributed patch, and my armor mod, so having something like this will hopefully be a life saver.

Is if you were somehow able to combine mods like Wyrmstoth, Faalskar, Apocalypse, Lanterns of Skyrim etc... into 1 big ass ESM file and distribute the items/stuff throughout NPC's properly in levelled loot lists.

Im surprised there isnt already a loverslab mega merged esp thingy already in existance, noting the rogue like nature of this community you'd think it'd already be done an dusted. Perhaps we could take it upon ourselves an collaberate on such a thing? In either case this should help out a fair bit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

This is intresting. Recently reinstalled Skyrim then realized the monumental task ahead in regards to downloading and installing a fuck ton of mods one by one all over again.. Already planning a merged/distributed patch, and my armor mod, so having something like this will hopefully be a life saver.

Im surprised there isnt already a loverslab mega merged esp thingy already in existance, noting the rogue like nature of this community you'd think it'd already be done an dusted. Perhaps we could take it upon ourselves an collaberate on such a thing? In either case this should help out a fair bit http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

I was planning on doing a big ass armour merged and (somewhat fairly balanced) armour/outfit mod after I finish my citrus project xD

Would be great if we had some type of mega merged mod in place that we could add our balanced merged mods to. Especially with Vendayn using Requiem as a base, we could use that as our universal stats standard. I just checked out the Merge Plugins xEdit Script video from that link I posted, and merging dosnt seem to be that much work. Its balancing everything and distributing it all which appears to be a bit of a handful? If I remember correctly, isnt there some patcher script thing out there that helps with this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can I second a request to re-up the Mega file? Or has it now been included in the torrent?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived