Beautiful Looking female face

huskysebas

Hello Ive been looking for modder pressets on other Fnv Modding websites and I havnt found a one I like. I was wondering if someone could upload your saved game of a good looking female with the mods I would need listed and if possible a good screenie. Thanks alot

Best Regards

This is one that I really liked, If someone knows how to get it like that please tell me the mod the guy is using;

post-81266-0-96250600-1407343809_thumb.jpg

Guest missyk

Better idea;

instead of asking people to do your homework for you, just go to the nexus image share and copy the links to the character pics you like. people will answer you very quickly like that. The FO3 members here have been playing this game for ages and they know everything just by looking at a pic. Besides.. its more fun that way ^^

if you don't want this thread locked then i would find the "what mod is this thread" and post the pics or links over there.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to the Nexus and get either FCO (Fallout Cahracter Overhaul) http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460/?

It lets you pick much better looking version of the 4 ethnicities. Looking at the vanilla faces even with better textures makes me was vomit, lol. It's amazing how much you notice how inhuman and monstrous they look. I still see a ton of screen shots out there with great looking bodies and clothing and hair, but the faces are just so awful. Before I got mods that improved the faces by using different head meshes, I'd just have my characters wearing a face mask and goggles and pretend that they aren't ugly, lol

Good luck. 

Archived