[Request] SlaveTats on Defeat.

Would anyone be willing to make a mod that acts just like Devious Captures except you would get tattoos applied to your character instead of devious devices equipped to your character?

It would also be nice if these tattoos couldn't be removed by the MCM menu and had to be removed by a certain NPC, but that might be too much to ask.

This would be a cool idea, but I'd like it better if it were integrated with Devious Captures, so that both tattoos and Devious Devices got added!

The mod Quick As You Like adds a 'solvent' item for removing Slavetats, so a mod that adds that item to leveled lists (allowing it to appear in loot chests and such) would be awesome. ^_^

This would be a cool idea, but I'd like it better if it were integrated with Devious Captures, so that both tattoos and Devious Devices got added!

The mod Quick As You Like adds a 'solvent' item for removing Slavetats, so a mod that adds that item to leveled lists (allowing it to appear in loot chests and such) would be awesome. ^_^

I have to admit that QAYL is a cool mod, but I've never been able to get it to work properly. Last time I used it, I didn't get locked up in any devices and was free to run like nothing happened.

It was amusing.

There needs to be a clever way to adds the tattoos in a reasonable manner tho.

Even as it is currently quite a few of the slavetats tattoos overlap each other, some better than others.

Plus the number of available slots is quite limited as well.

There needs to be a clever way to adds the tattoos in a reasonable manner tho.

Even as it is currently quite a few of the slavetats tattoos overlap each other, some better than others.

Plus the number of available slots is quite limited as well.

It could be done by adding one ass tattoo if the animation had anal, a belly one for the pussy and a face one for oral.

I'm no modder, but I guess someone would just use the Tags that are used for animation to determine where to put the tats. The harder part would be figuring out how to blacklist certain tattoos : Master tats are rather useless if you're just used and left, or "necromancer" on the cheek would be rather dumb if you're not one.

Create a separate config file for defeat tats. Add categories for each location and only add tats to that category that won't overlap one another. Then you can make sure each location only contains tats that play well together

A harder task would be making sure that the tats existed as dds files. There's no garuantee that the pack you want is installed and it would be better not to duplicate the dds files.

Or you could probably add a shadow json for each pack. For instance: in QAYL i have a qayl.json to let the general public apply the tats for fun, and then a qayl_locking.json that doesn't appear in the main menu and adds locking and evented tats. so you could add a _defeat (or _captures) version of each json file, and put them all in a suitable domain. That should pretty much do what you want.

• 1 month later...

Create a separate config file for defeat tats. Add categories for each location and only add tats to that category that won't overlap one another. Then you can make sure each location only contains tats that play well together

A harder task would be making sure that the tats existed as dds files. There's no garuantee that the pack you want is installed and it would be better not to duplicate the dds files.

Or you could probably add a shadow json for each pack. For instance: in QAYL i have a qayl.json to let the general public apply the tats for fun, and then a qayl_locking.json that doesn't appear in the main menu and adds locking and evented tats. so you could add a _defeat (or _captures) version of each json file, and put them all in a suitable domain. That should pretty much do what you want.

One way to do it - to limit the files downloaded and general clutter - is to simply have an MCM menu with the most well known tattoo packs and checkboxes - you check the packs you have installed and then you don't have to worry about json and shadow jsons or overlapping files, etc.

Probably the best solution rather than doing stuff specifically for Defeat and Submit, is just to do it specifically for SexLab, just read if an animation is tagged as aggressive and then apply a tattoo on the victim. Something built the way SexLabUtil1 is, but specifically for SlaveTats. And yes, SexLabUtil1 can't do any of this because of the way SlaveTats works in a fundamental level. That way you could read aggressive animation tags, or oral, etc.

SexLabUtil1 is pretty big on customization and even allows you to add your own custom effects, I imagine something similar letting you add your own custom tattoo packs and configuring the situations in which those would be applied.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived