Forced feminization game development - your thoughts?

trapCellar

Hiya folks!

I'm creating a game around forced feminization, sissification, whoring and discipline. It's resembles dress-up/slavemaker games, but I'm trying to put emphasis on text and art, so like an interactive novel of a kind with some RPG elements (stats, feats, special encounters, some strategy and maybe even inventory system, eventually).

The thing is, this is my first ever game, and I'm making the game design and mechanics up as I go. Also I'm doing the text, art and code all by myself, which can get a bit overwhelming, but hey, I'm loving it. I'm learning stuff and drawing things I enjoy drawing.

Since I have a bit of background in web development, I thought I'd be most comfortable using javascript. So the game is pure html5/CSS/jQuery, storing game progression data to your local Session Storage (save-load feature is omething I'm looking into as well, but this might require abandoning pure static html, which will complicate me hosting it. It's in dropbox atm).

What I'd like from You, dear forumites, is some input and suggestions how and what should the actual gameplay mechanics be.

The end goal of the game would be to break a sissy. This is done by getting the submission level to 100%, which will get you to the next level (the next sissy stage), where he is more receptive and obedient. I'm thinking of 4 levels and then, maybe you've just "won" the game, or sell the girl, or proceed to the next sissy, not sure yet. At the moment, I've assigned base stats as Muscle, Backbone and Stamina. Muscle, basically strength, will make your sissy less girly and perhaps more physically able to resist sexual advances, Backbone influences how easy it is to break him and gain submission points, and stamina will determine how fast fatigue kicks in, or something like that (hey, everything is still in very early stage!). 

What I'm missing is some counter-balance stat that won't let you just spam activities that increase submission and girliness.

I'm thinking whether to make the activities cost money, and/or Time Units in addition to stamina. Or maybe I need another stat, something that will make losing possible. How would you even lose a game where you dominate and train a slave? They all break eventually, don't they :D

Another thought I had was making a timer (maybe 30 days, but this being dynamic and depending on special events, encounters, bribes and other metagame stuff), when the police figures out that it's you who kidnapped the sissy, and comes knocking on your door. And depending on your sissy's 

stage and submission level, he will either be rescued and you lose, or he will deny the kidnapping out of embarrassment and live as a girl and your slave from then on.

I've uploaded the early development stage of the game. All the art and audio is just very rough placeholder stuff, I've only worked on sissy1, stage1, and the UI is a mess, but I'm trying to figure out the main gameplay mechanics and code design before I start polishing them. Also, this is only 3 days of development, which was mostly about thinking and testing how to design the JS architecture to run the game :D

The game: trapcellar(dot)cloudvent(dot)net(slash)index(dot)html (I'm not allowed to post links)

Suggestions appreciated (especially from fellow shemale/trap/sissification pervs)!

(technical suggestions on how to build a modular effective game engine structure in JS also welcome!)

Hey, I would really like to help this project in any way I can. I just tested out the demo and this is nearly what I've wanted to put together but I've never had the technical capabilities to do so. Obviously you should start small so you can achieve a full game, but ideally I would love to see a whole simulation of finding, stalking, and kidnapping a target. The idea is that early on in the slave-maker's career you could only grab easy ugly beta losers and make modestly femme unruly sissies for quick low cost flip to overseas buyers. It takes a combination of level-gained physical strength, technical knowledge, charisma, luck, and finances to grab a football jock or rich pretty boy and create a ultra-femme slut brainwashed to service clients locally, paying the slave-maker a dividend.

A few quick suggestions would be to include more dietary options such as starvation, junk-food weight gain, salad/veggie, low-carb, organic health food, etc. Each having their own separate effects. Also hair and beauty modifications such as tanning, makeup options, piercings, tattoos, nail color/length, and plastic surgery.

PM me if you want to discuss further ideas. I can give you my email.

Some other thoughts I had today:

Resource managements should be money AND time. I think it would be cool to have a "diary" system where you plan out the sissy/eventual trans slave girl's day and the results are recorded in "her" diary. The balance would be trying to maximize sissy development while earning enough to purchase those advancements and items. Big-ticket items perhaps wouldn't be available until after the first few sissies, thus developing a rogue-like progression.

More stats for the sissy such as:

Mental Willpower (resistance to submission), as the opposite of muscle strength - Re-read your description. Willpower = Backbone

Weight and/or Body-fat percentage

Hair-length

Attractiveness (as a separate related stat to girliness, affects income related activities)

Straight-gay spectrum

Thanks for the feedback and ideas, adamxmith!

That's all good stuff, but some of it might be for later on, when the basics are in place. Money and time for resources - yes. I was pondering on how I'm going to make time pass and give feedback to the user through announcements, and I thought of making an event queue window visible to the player. It'll show what will happen in X Time Units. For example, you send him to whore at a truck stop, and in 10 TU he will return. Time passes when you click an action button (which will have indication of TU cost on it. So for example, if the sissy will return in 5 TU and buying a ballet dress for him  costs 2 TU (plus money), it takes 3 click on 'buy ballet dress' to get the announcement that your sissy has returned and can be acted upon again. That way I thought I could queue other events as well, eg if he has ejaculated recently, it'll take x TU to be able to get hard again and so on. This takes some engine rewriting, but that's why we're in the very base stage of the dev.

As for help, I'm not a native English speaker, so proof-reading announcements and the console-text ( in the bottom ) might be helpful, and contributing some text in general. I'm using a system where an action can display text from multiple possible choices (same for sound and soundfiles), based on random chance. At the moment, I've only written two choices for anal fuck ( if you spam it, you might see the other choice too ), but basically there's no limit, it's just a matter of time and motivation.

Also, ideally, I'd like it to be as modular as possible, like making it possible for anyone to draw a girl/boy (500x500px jpg) and whatever clothes they wish layered on top of them (500x500px png files). So I'm brainstorming that atm. But also, I'd like to get the core mechanics in place; I guess implementing money might bring in the necessary dynamic that's lacking atm.

I would love to help write announcements and dialog. I'm in the process of writing my first Fictionmania story, so this helps. My day job involves project management, data entry, and testing, so I can certainly help with that as well.

Good thought on starting with a core platform. That way when you're ready to add additional gameplay elements, it's a matter of adding new modules.

I'm PM you with my email.

You might also try posting about your game over on the tfgamessite.com community -- what you’ve described is maybe on the borderline of their core interests, but I’m certain you’ll find a good deal of interest over there.

Thanks for the link! I wasn't aware of that community, will take a peek.

Archived