[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

Well I was sorta tired from from that bouncing ballons so I make a quite simple port. Hope you HELP me to find some high heels boots, that will fit perfectly

WIP Night Princess BBP CBEE

[spoiler=Night Princess BBP CBEE]fe79af6359cea15046ffaf3d5e376c0d.jpg

And I think my biggest fail is that this armor 100% look better on skinny body =/

THATS WHY I"M LOOKING FOR BOOTS THAT WILL MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

damn...

Also I think I will take requests for for porting armor from Fallout/Oblivion

Few rules

1. Armor/Clothes hasn't been posted on Nexus (all Nexus sites and forums)

2. It's has good quality textures

3. It made in sexy, vanilla style (no tentacles or BDSM stuff) So pretty much everyone will like it.

4. You Have Screens and working links for download.

Like stuff from this thread.

Vitriks if it's not a bother may I request for a Heavy Metal mesh replacer for the Ebony armor? Though its fully upgradable it doesn't seem to be affected by some of the heavy armor perks I use. Since it's also under ebony crafting and relatively has similar properties as regular ebony I think it makes a good mesh replacer. The only thing missing is the helmet but I can easily replace it with the Armored Circlet or Crowned Helmet mods.

Vitriks if it's not a bother may I request for a Heavy Metal mesh replacer for the Ebony armor? Though its fully upgradable it doesn't seem to be affected by some of the heavy armor perks I use. Since it's also under ebony crafting and relatively has similar properties as regular ebony I think it makes a good mesh replacer. The only thing missing is the helmet but I can easily replace it with the Armored Circlet or Crowned Helmet mods.

With the CK out, its pretty easy to make a replacer file. Ive never used a bethesda modders kit before and I had a pretty easy time making a replacer from skyrim's CK. You don't really need a guide to do it, the interface speaks for itself

With the CK out' date=' its pretty easy to make a replacer file. Ive never used a bethesda modders kit before and I had a pretty easy time making a replacer from skyrim's CK. You don't really need a guide to do it, the interface speaks for itself

[/quote']

Is that so? Thanks. I'll download the CK and give it a try then. I just hope I'll be able to retain the animation and not just the armor mesh. Do you have any tips on what files to lookout for to create a replacer since I have absolutely no experience with any modding tool?

With the CK out' date=' its pretty easy to make a replacer file. Ive never used a bethesda modders kit before and I had a pretty easy time making a replacer from skyrim's CK. You don't really need a guide to do it, the interface speaks for itself

[/quote']

Is that so? Thanks. I'll download the CK and give it a try then. I just hope I'll be able to retain the animation and not just the armor mesh. Do you have any tips on what files to lookout for to create a replacer since I have absolutely no experience with any modding tool?

Well, I'm not confident about the animations though they should work as normal, all i do is take the files from the armour and plop it in place where said armour you desire to be replaced should be

damn...

Few rules

3. It made in sexy' date=' vanilla style (no tentacles or BDSM stuff) So pretty much everyone will like it.

OK, I vote for ALL the armors on that Korean thread... :P

They are gorgeous and sexy without being skanky.

What would we have to do to get those armors into Skyrim?

Where did you get those tattoos? They look really good. I think they were from oblivion.

Could it be possible for you to share them if you already have not?

Thank you and excellent job on the armors

Add the skin to the first post.

Where did you get those tattoos? They look really good. I think they were from oblivion.

Could it be possible for you to share them if you already have not?

Thank you and excellent job on the armors

Add the skin to the first post.

Thanks Vitriks for the Butterfly armor! Looks fantastic in game.

Any chance of offering a darker color - like, say, black?

Yeah, I know I am partial to black armors for my girls so ignore me if I am being a pain.

But I do like your work very much and it is appreciated.

Add a black Version of Pink Butterfly

And kinda finale version of Night Princess

f3d3b7c358234b0b8c8dfba50d804f85.jpg

Thank you so much for the black version - it looks absolutely "awesome!" (Do the kids still say "awesome" today?)

Anyways, incredible work - thanks for adding this to an already great armor.

Edit: is the Butterfly armor enchantable? I ask because when I put enchantments on it, they do not show up on the armor description - and since I am adding "destruction and majika regeneration" there is no easy way (that I know) to see if it is actually being applied.

Thanks again; loving the armor.

damn...

Few rules

3. It made in sexy' date=' vanilla style (no tentacles or BDSM stuff) So pretty much everyone will like it.

OK, I vote for ALL the armors on that Korean thread... :P

They are gorgeous and sexy without being skanky.

What would we have to do to get those armors into Skyrim?

Though this may be irrelevant, I wanted to point out that:

...That is not Korean, but a Chinese. 'Tis truly sad that Westerners fail to recognize the difference between Chinese. Japanese, and Korean.

And ALL those armors are Russian-made.

Just a quick update on the "Butterfly" armor and enchantment:

Because I am slightly brain dead - it took me a while to realize that by hitting "P" and looking at "Active Effects" I could see whether the enchantments were taking effect. When equipped with "Butterfly" armor, no effects. When equipped with other crafted, enchanted armors, the effects were clearly noted.

So it looks as if the "Butterfly" armors will not hold enchantments - which means that though they are incredibly beautiful, they are only useful in the very early game.

If I knew how to use the tool set, I might try and add this attribute myself because I love what you have done - but then there is that brain dead thingie going on so I will just pass on the information.

Still love your work though; please continue

Another update on Vitriks' armors and enchantment:

I also tried to enchant the Doomed armor - and the enchantments also do not stick.

Is it possible you might add this feature sometime?

Thanks

Edit: I think something is screwy in my set-up - it may not be your armor. SOmetimes the enchantments show up in the Active Effects sometimes not. Think there must be a mod conflict.

Archived