[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

Really talented guys create stuff from scratch.

Btw will you be doing the more armored version as well like in the pic?
I'm not interested in it because 100 % copy-past thing. I'm trying to mix things. But I like Tera Castanic F H02 top and bottom part' date=' just need to come up with some pants replacer (original one is bonekillers).

I hope you dun mind me adding the heavy metal armor to my list?

Do as you please =)

And I was gonna post it somewhere, but the might don't like micro bikini, so I leave it here.

>

5a589b11ff11a52d1404852f0b3f0b52.jpg

thx for sharing i'll add to my list in a moment.

I wish you could make it for cbbe v3

If you switch switch slider to 50 % or less you will get your cbbe shape.

And I'm doing it DMRA style. For me cbbe pretty basic. But I agreed that Cherry body not perfect. And it's originally designed for BBP animation support.

And I don't understand why you whining so much' date=' all my cbbe mods work fine on CHSBHC.

And Yeah, I wish all modders create armor based on CHSBHC with working weight slider :sleepy:;)

[/quote']

I haven't whinned :rolleyes: I just said that I prefer the Caliente's body. It's true that at 50% it looks like caliente's curvy but not like Super silly huge (the one I use). At 100%, cherry's looks like a chubby babe.

Again, I wish you could make it for CBBE SSH. If not, then it's okay ;) It's a wonderful mod, like the others you made. That's the reason I would love to see them converted to CBBE SSH, that's all.

where are you hiding these armors because i just cant seem to find them or any referenece to their location in the downloads.

also where did you get that awsome hairstyle mod?

There is no location. All the armor got their in game id.

When you copy files to your data folder you must "turn on" esp. When you in game open the console, type help than part of the name and 4

"help doomed 4" for example. You will see id codes. Type "player.equipitem", than type the id. Hair is from Tera hair pack.

There is another way to get it. By crafting it at forge.

And it's a totally nob question.:-/

I don't want to be a pooper for anybody but I recommend vitriks to keep working on new content rather than re-working them for another body mod, atleast once the modder is willing to. The armours are already compatible with cbbe anyway so doing so will be a bit of waste of time, but they have their perks... just not big enough.

I don't want to be a pooper for anybody but I recommend vitriks to keep working on new content rather than re-working them for another body mod' date=' atleast once the modder is willing to. The armours are already compatible with cbbe anyway so doing so will be a bit of waste of time, but they have their perks... just not big enough.

[/quote']

I never will return to remaking content. lol Just make some new armor for CBBE SH

Did I do something wrong? After I crafted and wore the heavy metal cuirass it didn't have those pleats at the back like in the video.

EDIT:

Nevermind. It was noted that the "tail" was removed.

Yeah, i'm actually a fan of the tail. Hoping a tailed version might be dropped eventually.

where are you hiding these armors because i just cant seem to find them or any referenece to their location in the downloads.

also where did you get that awsome hairstyle mod?

There is no location. All the armor got their in game id.

When you copy files to your data folder you must "turn on" esp. When you in game open the console' date=' type help than part of the name and 4

"help doomed 4" for example. You will see id codes. Type "player.equipitem", than type the id. Hair is from Tera hair pack.

There is another way to get it. By crafting it at forge.

And it's a totally nob question.:-/

[/quote']

not noob question, i play mage so i never use forges...

Any chance you would be willing to upload that same character you are using at level 1, and name the mods you are using to have her look like that, to the top of your thread?

I've tried to get her to look like that, but have always failed.

Thank you,

Archived