How to get help with problems.

If you're having problems with sexout and need help figuring them out, we're more than willing. However, there is basic information we always need to know before we can even begin. It's getting a little tiresome repeating the same steps over and over to everyone that asks, so I'm just going to put a list here of steps to follow and then post a link to it in "help" threads that don't have all the information and so on.

1. Read the FAQ

2. Make sure you're using the latest version of all your mods.

3. Ensure that your load order is correct. All the official mods (aka DLC) should be first. Sexout ESMs must be in the order:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm (aka SCR)

SexoutLegion.esm

ESP order for sexout mods generally does not matter.

4. Do not use multiple variations or versions of the same mod at the same time, such as SexoutRapers and SexoutBrutalRapers.

5. Use FOMM to install everything.

6. Post your load order, in a spoiler + code tag. You can get your load order from FOMM by clicking "Load Order" -> "Copy to Clipboard".

7. READ all the OPs for the mods you are downloading. Many have specific requirements that must be met, as well as a list of known issues and incompatibilities.

Before you make your post, if your problem is 'major' (CTDs, weird unexplained behavior), you need to determine what mod or combination of mods is causing the problem. This is easy, but time consuming. If you don't do this, chances are we cannot help. To figure out what mod or combination of mods are responsible:

1. In FOMM, click "Package Manager".

2. If any mods are checked, select the first checked one, and click the "Deactivate" button, and repeat this step.

3. With all mods deactivated, launch your game and check for problems.

4. If the problem occurs here, it is not with sexout. You are done. GOTO 99.

5. Activate one mod via the FOMM Package Manager.

6. If the problem occurs, and any sexout mods are active, report here with the current mod list. GOTO 99.

7. If you have more inactive mods in the package manager, GOTO 5.

99. DONE! :)

Note that unchecking esm/esp files in the main FOMM window is not enough. The mods must be deactivated via the package manager to insure everything they have installed is removed. Use deactivate (not delete) so you can activate them again easily.

As a 'nip in the bud' attempt, if you do have a problem and it's time to post it, "report here" means make a new thread in this forum or in the appropriate mods help/support post.

It does not mean post for help in this thread. If you do, I will link you to THIS post instead. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm New Here i downloaded Latest SexoutNG but it isn't working well no craches and other errors the game is starting and then the Picture Of Fallout NV of main menu is showing on and nothing else no continue button no new game nothing.

Can Somebody Help me with this problem ???

Thx.

Hi I'm New Here i downloaded Latest SexoutNG but it isn't working well no craches and other errors the game is starting and then the Picture Of Fallout NV of main menu is showing on and nothing else no continue button no new game nothing.

Can Somebody Help me with this problem ???

Thx.

Oh well... see the very important point number 1 up above?

"1. Make sure you're using the latest version of all your mods."

This includes sexout SCR. SCR is now very, very important to have. If you don't use the latest SCR esm, the bug you described is exactly what happens. Hope this helps:)

• 4 weeks later...

Does this bug is happening only to me? the mod doesn't work at all no more! when someone approch me/try to rape me/ etc, there's no animations at all, i even tryed it with no mods at all (only sexout mods) putted in load order sexout.esm, sexout resource, sexout legion, sexout slaverie, and it stil does nothing. i'm alone to have that bug? oh and of course i've downloaded the V5 of nvse_loader

I had that bug today -- in my case, my problem was that I had installed the lore friendly willow mod. And once my save file was damaged, uninstalling did not fix the animation problem. I had to revert to an undamaged save file before sexout animations would work.

no.... it doesn't work at all, even by making a new game and having every plugins (other than Sexout) removed, i still doesn't get the animations, here's my load order(..)

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutLegion.esm

[X] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp

[X] SmallerTalk.esp

[X] SexoutBribes.esp

[X] Sexout LevelUp.esp

[X] SexoutRocket.esp

[X] SexoutIMCNNV.esp

[X] SexoutLust.esp

[X] SexoutHowAbout.esp

[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp

[X] Imp's More Complex Needs.esp

[X] SexoutKings.esp

[X] SexoutKhans.esp

[X] SexoutNCR.esp

[X] SexoutNotify.esp

[X] SexoutDrugs.esp

[X] SexoutSex.esp

[X] SexoutCreatureLove.esp

[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

[X] SexoutSS_C.esp

[X] SexoutCompanions.esp

[X] SexoutSlaveryExample.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] AlienSymbiot.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

[X] SexoutStore.esp

[X] SexoutTrade.esp

[X] SexoutCrowds.esp

[X] SexoutDiscounts.esp

[X] SexoutSexkey.esp

[X] SexoutOrientationExpress.esp

[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

[X] SexoutFiends.esp

[X] SexoutGotHitched.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

edit: looks like that by "magic" my SexoutLegion.esm got before Sexout.esm so i'm going to fix this and see what it does

edit again: no it doesn't work he just walk away, i'm going to update my Load Order and hum.... btw, can you tell me what the term "lore friendly" mean?

What if FOMM crashes whenever you try to use it?

hum ok what do you mean, does this questions is for me at the base? you tryed my LO and it crashed? i don't understand your question, my problem, if this question was asked for me, is that when an animation have to occur (normally), nothing happen.

hum ok what do you mean' date=' does this questions is for me at the base? you tryed my LO and it crashed? i don't understand your question, my problem, if this question was asked for me, is that when an animation have to occur (normally), nothing happen.

[/quote']

I mean the FallOut Mod Manager it gets some error about how it can't read the files it needs then crashes instantly

hum ok what do you mean' date=' does this questions is for me at the base? you tryed my LO and it crashed? i don't understand your question, my problem, if this question was asked for me, is that when an animation have to occur (normally), nothing happen.

[/quote']

I mean the FallOut Mod Manager it gets some error about how it can't read the files it needs then crashes instantly

no there is no crash, i'm always opening fallout with FOMM and it never crashes

i don't think the problem are in the files but more in the option, it doesn't make sense that i have just 3 sexout plugins activated and that it still don't work... i mean... WTF....

edit: i have 3 new files

Sexout_1.3.53.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.54.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.57.esm.bak

is there's something i must do (or musn't) with this?

i don't think the problem are in the files but more in the option' date=' it doesn't make sense that i have just 3 sexout plugins activated and that it still don't work... i mean... WTF....

Sexout_1.3.53.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.54.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.57.esm.bak

[/quote']

WEllI'm using a newer version I found around that combines both New Vegas AND Fallout three modloaders. I think it might have to do with how I obtained my copy. Though in all honesty I wanted to check the modding scene for it before I made an investment on the ultimate edition...

i don't think the problem are in the files but more in the option' date=' it doesn't make sense that i have just 3 sexout plugins activated and that it still don't work... i mean... WTF....

Sexout_1.3.53.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.54.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.56.esm.bak

Sexout_1.3.57.esm.bak

[/quote']

WEllI'm using a newer version I found around that combines both New Vegas AND Fallout three modloaders. I think it might have to do with how I obtained my copy. Though in all honesty I wanted to check the modding scene for it before I made an investment on the ultimate edition...

you mean you have found a way to play with this mods on fallout 3? can you tell me where you found that version?

1. Make sure you're using the latest version of all your mods.: done

2. Ensure that your load order is correct. All the official mods (aka DLC) should be first. Sexout ESMs must be in the order:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm (aka SCR)

SexoutLegion.esm

ESP order for sexout mods generally does not matter. :done

3. Do not use multiple variations or versions of the same mod at the same time, such as SexoutRapers and SexoutBrutalRapers. :done

4. Use FOMM to install everything. :done

5. Post your load order, in a spoiler + code tag. You can get your load order from FOMM by clicking "Load Order" -> "Copy to Clipboard". :done

6. READ all the OPs for the mods you are downloading. Many have specific requirements that must be met, as well as a list of known issues and incompatibilities. :done

Before you make your post, if your problem is 'major' (CTDs, weird unexplained behavior), you need to determine what mod or combination of mods is causing the problem. This is easy, but time consuming. If you don't do this, chances are we cannot help. To figure out what mod or combination of mods are responsible: i don't know what mods is the problem because whatever mods i'm using or i'm not using, the problem is still here, so i'm sure it's SexoutResources.esm the problem.

1. In FOMM, click "Package Manager".

2. If any mods are checked, select the first checked one, and click the "Deactivate" button, and repeat this step.

3. With all mods deactivated, launch your game and check for problems.

4. If the problem occurs here, it is not with sexout. You are done. GOTO 99.

5. Activate one mod via the FOMM Package Manager.

6. If the problem occurs, and any sexout mods are active, report here with the current mod list. GOTO 99.

7. If you have more inactive mods in the package manager, GOTO 5.

99. DONE! Smile : All done