WHY WONT FNIS WORK!?

NoBop2000

Most of the mods regure Dragonborn. Some of them also requires Dawnguard and  Heartfire. Every mod author emphasizes these requirements when posting their mods. Also, have to have:

Your Skyrim has to be version 1.9.32.0.8.

Have to have FNIS 5.1.1

Have to have SKYUI 4.1

Have to have LOOT

Have to have SL 1.57+

Now, without seeing your log file and mod load order, I can't say what is crushing your game. If you do not know how to find those, there are written on the SL's main page. I can't help you with the things you have to and can do alone.

• 1 month later...

well im back after having givin up i just notised everytime it always says >>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<< and i dont know what that means also i dont think this problem was addressed im not sure so sorry if im asking a question that was answered already

• 3 months later...

I am currently getting the message after installing FNIS V5.2 and the only warning I am getting is;

"warning: Generator V5.2 and FNISBase V?.? have different versions"

Any help finding a solution?

I get the message when the game starts up that The new version is either not installed properly or hasn't finished its generation.

• 1 year later...

please someone help me my fnis is not recognizing sexlab at all i am using mod organizer and have tried uninstall and reinstall many times 

FNIS Behavior V6.3   6/28/2016 10:49:53 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 1.1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...

0 animations for 0 mods successfully included (character)

please someone help me my fnis is not recognizing sexlab at all i am using mod organizer and have tried uninstall and reinstall many times 

Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Read and follow the instructions in the STEP link in my signature for using FNIS within Mod Organizer.  I used this when switching to MO and never had an issue with FNIS and MO.

You need to run at least Skyrim from steam once.(Until it goes to launcher then close it)

Then run FNIS.

If it says creatures are not installed or detected check if you have them downloaded and installed. For creatures download More Nasty Creatures(MNC)

If you have creatures installed yet it doesnt detect it select De-Install Creatures in FNIS.

Guys, dont you find a little strange that suddenly a 3 page thread pops up? This is from Sept 2014 

Read and follow the instructions in the STEP link in my signature for using FNIS within Mod Organizer.  I used this when switching to MO and never had an issue with FNIS and MO.

You need to run at least Skyrim from steam once.(Until it goes to launcher then close it)

Then run FNIS.

If it says creatures are not installed or detected check if you have them downloaded and installed. For creatures download More Nasty Creatures(MNC)

If you have creatures installed yet it doesnt detect it select De-Install Creatures in FNIS.

The post being responded to is dated "Ever_luvly, on 28 Jun 2016 - 11:52 PM...".  The thread's old (Ever_luvly deserves a vote for necromancer of the year, although there was another revived thread from 2013 I saw yesterday - so that one's the current front-runner), but the post being responded to within the thread is current.

Yes a new thread would have been better, but considering the thread topic and Ever_luvly post are about the same subject, not really an issue to worry about, is it? :D

• 4 weeks later...

The post being responded to is dated "Ever_luvly, on 28 Jun 2016 - 11:52 PM...".  The thread's old (Ever_luvly deserves a vote for necromancer of the year, although there was another revived thread from 2013 I saw yesterday - so that one's the current front-runner), but the post being responded to within the thread is current.

Yes a new thread would have been better, but considering the thread topic and Ever_luvly post are about the same subject, not really an issue to worry about, is it? :D

lol thanks I eventually figured it all out btw

Archived