WHY WONT FNIS WORK!?

NoBop2000

ok heres the deal first off nexus mod manager wont work on my computer it just wont so dont even give a reply giving me a way to solve this with that second when i run the generate fnis users or whatever its called it says the creature pack isnt installed i have to install these files into skyrims data directly but it doesnt seem to workalso the game keeps saying its not installed at all plz help i just want to get the characters to have sex with each other

ok then well there isnt much left it just says creature pack not installec even though it is there is no way to...  actually when i try to get the animations to play the characters just stand there the sounds still play and the facial expressions change but nothing else they just stand there naked

seems like reading to 8 lines installation guide is too much for some people

they save 20 seconds to lose 2 hours because they can't find out how to do it themselves :D

i did read it was worthless and didnt help at all. NOW NOBODY FUCKING POST HERE UNLESS YOU GOT SOMETHING HELPFUL TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!

ok if i wasnt being clear enough i fallowed all the instructions acordingly but when i open my profile in the game it shows that damn message where its telling me its not the updated version or it isnt installed but it is installed i know because i ran the damn generate fnis for users already and nothing changes I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG

they save 20 seconds to lose 2 hours because they can't find out how to do it themselves :D

i did read it was worthless and didnt help at all. NOW NOBODY FUCKING POST HERE UNLESS YOU GOT SOMETHING HELPFUL TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!

First, you can't expect someone to help you with such attitude. You are frustrated, and I understand that, but if you really paid attention to what was written on the main page, you will do accordingly. Second, you constantly talk about your FNIS problem, and yet, didn't provide your Mod list, didn't provide the list of FNIS reading, didn't provide, your log file. These are minimum information that is required for someone to give you at least suggestion what is happening in your game.

First, you can't expect someone to help you with such attitude. You are frustrated, and I understand that, but if you really paid attention to what was written on the main page, you will do accordingly. Second, you constantly talk about your FNIS problem, and yet, didn't provide your Mod list, didn't provide the list of FNIS reading, didn't provide, your log file. These are minimum information that is required for someone to give you at least suggestion what is happening in your game.

OK FIRST SORRY ABOUT THE ATTITUDE I JUST FELT THAT WHOEVER WROTE THAT COMMENT sorry i left caps lock on any way i felt he was being a condisending douche but also i didnt know that info was nessisary i this is the first time ive ued mods in a game outside the steam workshop

just ran Generate fnis for users again read something that might help but im not fluient in computer speak plz help if you can translate 

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   8/2/2014 11:14:46 PM
Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 5.1.1\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Creature Pack not installed

129 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)
 2 Warning(s).

OK FIRST SORRY ABOUT THE ATTITUDE I JUST FELT THAT WHOEVER WROTE THAT COMMENT sorry i left caps lock on any way i felt he was being a condisending douche but also i didnt know that info was nessisary i this is the first time ive ued mods in a game outside the steam workshop

No problem. Most of us didn't know either. So, please, provide those necessary infos so we can see them, I try to help you with your problem. It will be good if you will read ashal's installation guide and troubleshooter on Sexlab main page

Here is what your FNIS reports: "

just ran Generate fnis for users again read something that might help but im not fluient in computer speak plz help if you can translate 

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   8/2/2014 11:14:46 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 5.1.1\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<"

That means you didn't install FNIS on the right place. Use NMM or MO and they will place your FNIS in the proper place.

Have put Fnis in the wrong directory , its simple .

Also delete all the wrong shortcuts to FNIS on the desktop

Read the Manual Installation 

You need a custom skelton 

You did not mention if you are using PCEA

You have ticked wrong patches ( you need only the skeleton arm fix patch unless you are using specif mods listed in there )

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   8/2/2014 11:44:17 PM
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

2 Warning(s).
 ok this is what it reads after following your advice plz translate and help me also is there anything specific i have to do with Nexus mod manager

used the nexus mod manager big load of horse shit cause this still came up 

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   8/3/2014 12:23:36 AM

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

2 Warning(s).

lol its still not installed correctly 

Has to be

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

here is the error that FNIS reported as important: "Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users."

Have you read the post from XazChris? In order to make it all work, read his post and do accordingly. Then, start your FNIS from Skyrim/Data/Tools folder.

Instructions with pictures http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/540/?

here is the quote from Nexus Fnis main page: Error 2019 (Temporary directory does not exist. Bad Installation?): (1) You are running GenerateFNISforUSers.exe from a wrong place. Most likely from out of the archive file. DON'T do that. Or (2) you have an incomplete installation -> Download and Re-Install FNIS Behavior

Archived