Morrigan Standalone Follower (Released) (Updated and Fixed)

shadowdancer

So, finally here she is - Morrigan  from DAO.

This is not the very final release of this mod. But for now i dont have time for modding, and the notebook i use for modding is working pretty bad currently. A lot of you guys wanted me to release her asap so here it is.
So, this is a full release, and all must be working just fine, though there could be few bugs out there. If something is not working or there is some textures problems, write me back and i try to fix it in closest time.
I also want to say that Im quitting from modding for a while. For a few months i guess maybe more. But hey, if you want to donate something , maybe i will be able to release some more works in closest time, haha.

Here on my website you can read full description of this follower and download unp and/or unpb-bbp version - http://skyrimmods.wix.com/shadowdancer#!morrigan-standalone-follower-mod/cx49

20.01.2015 update -

Follower now updated to version 1.3 (also i fixed big problem with face textures)

IMPORTANT - If you want to update previous version of this follower (where face textures are broken and/or face is black) - FIRST uninstall your current version and then install this new version. If you simply overwrite files , problem may happen and/or face wont be updated.

Preview  - post-331091-0-18445900-1407051589_thumb.jpg

Thank you all who waitied for this mod, hope you will enjoy it !

See you later)

P.S. 

I still have one more follower to come before im going to rest from modding for a couple of months. And i will release new one pretty soon.

Also as you know all my files are stored on deposite files

service. So here is 10% discount coupon for anyone who want to buy golden status/account on this service.

Coupon - 9j9efw2c3em9b8oaga2vj7iy6qd5stwz  (im not forcing anyone to buy anything here, do it only if you want to

this is just a free 10% discount for that ppl who want to buy a golden account)

See you later ! Best Luck !

Thx for message) Well in fact i wanted to get similar hairstyle as she had in DAO , but i couldnt find it anywhere. So, decided to use this one cause i liked how it looks like on her. And well for my vision of this character i decided that this is the best solution.

Note - And i want to repeat myself, clothes need to be installed manually just as the character. Dont use NMM. And please READ README files included and/or

full description of this follower on my website , before ask questions !!!

Thx for message) Well in fact i wanted to get similar hairstyle as she had in DAO , but i couldnt find it anywhere. So, decided to use this one cause i liked how it looks like on her. And well for my vision of this character i decided that this is the best solution.

Note - And i want to repeat myself, clothes need to be installed manually just as the character. Dont use NMM. And please READ README files included and/or

Yeah, I read that but, even with all 3 files in the Data folder they aren't showing up. The .bsl is supposed to be in the Data folder too right?

Yeah, I read that but, even with all 3 files in the Data folder they aren't showing up. The .bsl is supposed to be in the Data folder too right?

what are you mean? you cant install mod? I guess all files is inside zip forlder. Or you mean clothes are not showing up?

No i just checked everything all is ok. For clothes you need to put all 3 files - .esp , .bsa. , .bsl in to your skyrim data folder. And activate it in launcher.

For Morrigna you need to copy all files from data folder you downloaded, in to your sakyrim data folder. and also activate one .esp file in launcher.

To get clothes - i guess it is 4 items. you need to craft them.

Ow big derp moment for me, forgot to activate the esp,

Got everything looks great.

(Except for the weird text for the name and Sleeping Giant Inn, but I can live with that)

You mean the clothes descritption names? yeah, it will be weird cause the original files was modified for russian version of the game. And clothes had a russian language description. I guess i will change it on english later. but just too lazy now , haha.

Hello Shadowdancer
I was looking at this mod on your page and was marvelled at how awesome your morrigan looks
and I was very tempted to download it, however that dual weapon assassin and stuff really doesn't seem to fit the Morrigan's character have you thought on changing her to a full blown mage alone???

Hello Shadowdancer

I was looking at this mod on your page and was marvelled at how awesome your morrigan looks

and I was very tempted to download it, however that dual weapon assassin and stuff really doesn't seem to fit the Morrigan's character have you thought on changing her to a full blown mage alone???

Thank you very much for comment. Yeah, of cource the Morrigan originally is a pure mage. But for skyrim i juts decided that why not give her a possibility to use some weapons, and for sure i didnt want to give her something completely off the character and appearance, like two nand sword or something like that. So , i guess few daggers and a possibility to possess a silent assassin's skills , would only improve her.

As for full mage stuff? hmm, maybe later, cause that would need to use some skripts stuff and im not good with that. Cause if i simply add more different spells it wont fix anything, cause she mostly will be using only few spells anyway. But yeah, i thought about that before, just tired from modding and stuff, so maybe later.

P.S. What really could be interesting for her character, is to bring her original skill for turning herself in to different creatures, like giant bear , spider, and maybe even in a dragon (hell that would be awesome haha) But for this i really need someone who is really good with scripts and stuff.

P.P.S. Also i juts love all this assassin's stuff so i guess thats is why i put all this stuff in almost all of my followers)))

• 5 months later...

Follower now updated to version 1.3 (also i fixed big problem with face textures)

IMPORTANT - If you want to update previous version of this follower (where face textures are broken and/or face is black) - FIRST uninstall your current version and then install this new version. If you simply overwrite files , problem may happen and/or face wont be updated.

Haha the whole time I was reading this I got the "Y U NO COMMENT" meme type moment :P, No news is good News :). She is hot btw >.>

Thx)))

Well, in closest time i planning to do one short update for her - Let her appear in game dressed in her original clothes from DAO (Dragon Age Origins) .

Archived