View File

This is basically changes most of male Tera armors into SOS compatible "REVEALING" armors.

YOU NEED TO INSTALL ORIGINAL TERA ARMOR MOD FIRST!

No script used in this mod and Just adds a key that SOS core can recognize the armors are revealing SOS ones.

It converts the following armors of Tera armors except for the ones in the brackets.

Arcadia Hauberk

Ascendant Hauberk

Atroscine Hauberk

Blade Dancer Cuirass

Brigandine Cuirass

Castanic Hunter Cuirass

Cerulean Alchemist Robe

Chaos Bloodplate Hauberk

Ciebel Guard Hauberk

(Crisping Cuirass)

Cromos Cuirass

Cyasmic Cuirass

(Dawnturn Cuirass)

Deathshell Hauberk

Deathskin Cuirass

Divinesight Robe

Dreamswept Cuirass

Ebon Shroud Robe

Elleon Cuirass

Elseworlder Cuirass

Elven Scaled Cuirass

Eternal Centurion Hauberk

(Eternal Magus Robe)

Eternal Warden Cuirass

Gildhorn Cuirass

Gunslinger Cuirass

Heartsworn Cuirass

Jalmarak Cuirass

Karassia Cuirass

(Keener Iron Hauberk)

Kshara Cuirass

Leafchaser Robe

(Liberator Hauberk)

Moon Buckled Cuirass

Necrosin Robe

(Neophyte Robe)

Nightwinder Robe

Orphic Hauberk

(Palrada Plate Hauberk)

Quantum Cuirass

Royalrite Robe

Rubicite Hauberk

Rysio Cuirass

Scion Plate Hauberk

(Sea Rover Cuirass)

Sententia Hauberk

(Shadow Fang Cuirass)

Sikhanda Robe

Sinestral Hauberk

Skysoar Robe

Solace Robe

Steelgaze Hauberk

Sylward Cuirass

Tenebrescent Hauberk

(Timerender Robe)

Trielek Hauberk

(Ulciscor Hauberk)

Val Tirkai Hauberk

(Velkas Hauberk)

Viator Cuirass

Viridinium Hauberk

Voidmeld Cuirass

Xenocite Hauberk

(Zalisleather Cuirass)

post-311842-0-94329400-1406946636.jpg

post-311842-0-55727600-1406946642.jpg

post-311842-0-41632100-1406946648.jpg

post-311842-0-89774600-1406946654.jpg

post-311842-0-94860000-1406946660.jpg

post-311842-0-18346600-1406946667.jpg

post-311842-0-84810100-1406946674.jpg

post-311842-0-61864700-1406946681.jpg

post-311842-0-83703900-1406946687.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All credits to the Creator of SOS and the Authors of the following Mods.

Tera Armors Collection for Skyrim - Male and UNP Female by asianboy345

(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?)

TERA Armors Collection - Retextured for male - Exposed armors by kentin15

(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49105/?)

Exposed Armors - Armored Bikini by Av1dPup1l

(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33430/?)

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim by Vectorplexus, Smurf and b3lisario

(https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/)

** Requirements

1. SKSE

2. Schlongs of Skyrim (of course)

3. Tera Armors Collection for Skyrim - Male and UNP Female by asianboy345

(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?)

Important :

* This mod support only "Regular Body" type, not "Bodybuilder Body" type.

I don't have plan to release Bodybuilder Body Type mesh.

** How to install

1. Make sure that all the requirements are Installed first.

2. Just unpack the attachment to Skytrim's Data Folder replacing ALL THE EXISTING FILES and enable the mod in the Skyrim Launcher.

...or...

Use NMM.

Say "No" to "Upgrade the mod" message and "Replace all" to "all".

(Yes, I'm too lazy to include the mod information in the attached file... Posted Image)

3. Load order must be later than SOS.

** Known Issues

1. Some armors have clipping mesh issues of Gloves and Boots due to the revealing meshes.

2. Some armors were excluded due to the unknown CTDs.

3. some armors were excluded due to the original design. (Hard to cut and make revealing...sad.png )

4. Skimpy underwear version causes CTDs. I will fix it in the next version.

5. Weird Shadowing problem. I included all the bones to make the conversion easier, and it causes weird shadowing.

Will be fixed in the next version.

Change Log

Ver.1.0

Initial Release

Also check out the original post here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/32378-wip-male-tera-armor-conversion-for-sos/

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/01/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, Schlongs of Skyrim, Tera Armors Collection for Skyrim - Male and UNP Female by asianboy345
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hey DarkSchnieder, excellent work as usual. I haven't tested all the armours yet but those I have had a mess with seem great. Having said that there are a few issues I've seen.

Firstly I seem to have having issue with the Gildhorn Cuirass, there are several warped verts one the back (and some on the front), I've attached a screenshot showing some of them. I think it's due to bad weight on some of the vertices as they tend to further distort as my character moves around or changes stance.

Secondly, though technically a cosmetic issue, the belt on the Slyward Cuirass seems to be a long way from the body - so much so that it looks quite odd, would it be possible to make it smaller so that it better fits around the waist?

Thanks for the hard work.

~Kraan

PS. If I see any other issues I'll let you know.

post-146434-0-42263100-1407002326_thumb.png

post-146434-0-58167700-1407002343_thumb.png

Hey DarkSchnieder, excellent work as usual. I haven't tested all the armours yet but those I have had a mess with seem great. Having said that there are a few issues I've seen.

Firstly I seem to have having issue with the Gildhorn Cuirass, there are several warped verts one the back (and some on the front), I've attached a screenshot showing some of them. I think it's due to bad weight on some of the vertices as they tend to further distort as my character moves around or changes stance.

Secondly, though technically a cosmetic issue, the belt on the Slyward Cuirass seems to be a long way from the body - so much so that it looks quite odd, would it be possible to make it smaller so that it better fits around the waist?

Thanks for the hard work.

~Kraan

PS. If I see any other issues I'll let you know.

Thanks for the report!

I'll fix Gildhorn cuirass in the next version.

Slyward cuirass also.

Love these Tera armors!  Great job.  Some thoughts for improvement:

Gunslinger cuirass: the sleeve looks really weird when worn.  The combination of thick mesh with holes makes the arm look deformed.  Just doesnt look right.

Rysio cuirass:  Not sure if it's just me.  But when I try to unequip the cuirass, it says, "you cannot unequip this item."  I CAN, however, put it in a chest.  Which is weird.

For the armors that have a cape in the back, would it be possible to make the capes transparent, like the undies?.  

Again, great job!

Love these Tera armors!  Great job.  Some thoughts for improvement:

Gunslinger cuirass: the sleeve looks really weird when worn.  The combination of thick mesh with holes makes the arm look deformed.  Just doesnt look right.

Rysio cuirass:  Not sure if it's just me.  But when I try to unequip the cuirass, it says, "you cannot unequip this item."  I CAN, however, put it in a chest.  Which is weird.

For the armors that have a cape in the back, would it be possible to make the capes transparent, like the undies?.  

Again, great job!

Hi~

Thank you for the post~!

I will look into those again.

And...I definitely consider making them transparent~ :)

• 2 months later...

Love this work.

Normally I don't go for non-lore but this stuff is really good that I had to get it!

The revealing vanilla's just weren't doing it for me any more.

Quick question though, I'm using Tiranno71's custom SoS hairy body texture and when I equip the terra armors, I get this weirdly obvious seem at the legs.

Is this mod compatible with other custom SoS skeleton's or just the default SoS one?

Sorry if this was a stupid question.

---EDIT---

I also just noticed that it has a blank silhouette of a schlong still showing.

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong.

I currently have installed the subtle SoS skeleton as well as the SoS hairy body mod installed and I also use Urshi's fine textures too.

I LOOT, Wrye and then TESV and everything seems clear on that level.

post-234704-0-77857400-1413986886_thumb.jpg

Love this work.

Normally I don't go for non-lore but this stuff is really good that I had to get it!

Quick question though, I'm using Tiranno71's custom SoS hairy body texture and when I equip the terra armors, I get this weirdly obvious seem at the legs.

Is this mod compatible with other custom SoS skeleton's or just the default SoS one?

---EDIT---

I currently have installed the subtle SoS skeleton as well as the SoS hairy body mod installed and I also use Urshi's fine textures too.

It might have something to do with the skeleton since I got the exact same issue as soon as I started using the Subtle Male Skeleton along with the Slim Male Body Mesh. I thought that it was the latter but if you're having the same issue while using a different body mesh,then it seems reasonable to pin it on the body alteration mods being used in both cases.

Love this work.

---EDIT---

It might have something to do with the skeleton since I got the exact same issue as soon as I started using the Subtle Male Skeleton along with the Slim Male Body Mesh. I thought that it was the latter but if you're having the same issue while using a different body mesh,then it seems reasonable to pin it on the body alteration mods being used in both cases.

Well the thing is I uninstalled all the other skeleton mods and it still has that weird seam and the silhouette schlong.

The only ones I have installed at the moment are the original SoS ones, mighty beasts and then XP32 Extended.

Even with the other mods installed, every other armor works fine except the terra ones for some reason.

Unless I've stuffed mine up badly.

Anyway thanks a lot for the reply, appreciate it.

Is you're fixed now after uninstalling Subtle Male Skeleton?

-----EDIT------

Okay so I didn't realise I was using Kentin15's version of revealing armors.

Installed this version along with my custom skele's and it works fine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49105/?

Is there a way that his mod can be made adaptable with the SoS version here?

Kentin15's says it's compatible with SoS and is currently up to date with Tera Armor's 1.91.

Is there a way to merge or make compatibility with this version and Kentin15's?

Love this work.

---EDIT---

Well the thing is I uninstalled all the other skeleton mods and it still has that weird seam and the silhouette schlong.

The only ones I have installed at the moment are the original SoS ones, mighty beasts and then XP32 Extended.

Even with the other mods installed, every other armor works fine except the terra ones for some reason.

Unless I've stuffed mine up badly.

Anyway thanks a lot for the reply, appreciate it.

Is you're fixed now after uninstalling Subtle Male Skeleton?

-----EDIT------

Okay so I didn't realise I was using Kentin15's version of revealing armors.

Installed this version along with my custom skele's and it works fine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49105/?

Is there a way that his mod can be made adaptable with the SoS version here?

Kentin15's says it's compatible with SoS and is currently up to date with Tera Armor's 1.91.

Is there a way to merge or make compatibility with this version and Kentin15's?

Kentin's is not really compatible with SOS.  It doesnt use the SOS body.  Can it be made compatible?  Well, yes and no.  First, it's a HUGE (HUGE) amount of work to do, and a lot of the armors in Kentin's version simply will not look good, because part of the armor will clip with the SOS schlong in most cases (unless you have a tiny one).  That's the very reason why DarkSchneider created his version that is posted here.    

• 2 months later...

I hadn't really noticed it before,but even when the right version for SOS is used,the Gunslinger armor has a huge seam on the right wrist,something I noticed with the SOS Psijic Monk robes. It persists even when not using Slim Male Body for SOS and the Subtle Skeleton for SOS. The default body for SOS gets it just the same as seen in this image:

post-197547-0-91124700-1419728607_thumb.jpg

Is there any suggestions on how to fix the issue without my having to substitute them with other gloves or trying to use the female meshes for the gloves or the Fox 31a version of the outfit (which is also for females)? The Fox 31 gloves work almost perfectly,but using that solution loses the large gauntlet on the left hand and the stylish asymmetry that comes with it.

post-197547-0-98445300-1419735249_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys, excuse me for asking, and possible necroing (not sure but better safe than sorry ^^), but my character and every npc that wears revealing tera armor has a hole where the schlong should be. I tried a lot and didn't get any further than before. If you lot know any solution off the bat, i'd be happy to try them out tomorrow after work and i'll post my load order if requested from you. Thank you for your time